How did you get rid of your adult acne?

shravani

On 4/10/2019 at 2:41 PM, Sejabin said:

I am having some on my chin now. Because of my hormones.

I put pitera essence from SK ii at night. They will dry in one or two days. Try to not be touchy touchy with your acnes.

Put face mask every night before sleep. 

This is a good remedy. 

Stay away from sea food and junk food.

Do not put any make up until your acne dry  and healed.

have a good sleep and avoid stress. 

NO SMOKING

eat A lot of fruits and vegetables.

I am not giving you instant ways to get rid of your acne. Instead I suggested you to keep your health and maintain your diet. I believe if you keep a healthy life and diet then any diseases including acne will stay away from you. 

:heart:

Very nice list! Thanks!

On 4/10/2019 at 2:41 PM, Sejabin said:

I am having some on my chin now. Because of my hormones.

I put pitera essence from SK ii at night. They will dry in one or two days. Try to not be touchy touchy with your acnes.

Put face mask every night before sleep. 

This is a good remedy. 

Stay away from sea food and junk food.

Do not put any make up until your acne dry  and healed.

have a good sleep and avoid stress. 

NO SMOKING

eat A lot of fruits and vegetables.

I am not giving you instant ways to get rid of your acne. Instead I suggested you to keep your health and maintain your diet. I believe if you keep a healthy life and diet then any diseases including acne will stay away from you. 

:heart:

I totally agree with it!

I'd like to add that quitting smoking is crucial when it comes to skin. I had to quit after I read an article on how smoking effects skin (it was on VapingDaily, as I remember). It's not only about acne - it's about blood clots, infections, cancer.

• 3 months later...

it's all about diet, exercise, and water intake. When I learned how to properly take care of myself, meaning eating fresh fruits and vegetables daily, doing 30 minutes of cardio at least 3x per week, and drinking at least 40 oz of water per day, I noticed a dramatic difference in my skin. I had that awful, deep, cystic acne and it went away completely when I started eating well and avoiding dairy.

And my face knows when I'm slacking off. I discovered Chick-Fil-A a few weeks ago and went there 3 times in one week and I swear I got a pimple for each visit. Then to compensate I went to the grocery store and bought a week's worth of healthy food and dedicated myself to eating only what I bought and no outside food for the whole week. By the end of that week, I had my glow back.

Me also struggling with these acne problems!! I've been struggling because of acne on my chin. I've consulted to many skin care clinic. As long as you get treatment at skin care clinic, your skin will be so much better. But when you stop it, your skin will be back trouble again..... Now, I'm also back on my treatment again, and for now I will take it as my routine.. Money take a roll well :( Also, maintain your food.. So many food that make your acne bad like flour, milk, etc :( 

Archived