Wang Yi Ming as Hua Yuxin
Ge Xin Yi as Ling Xuanxuan
Yu Mo Fan as Lou Jiao
Sun Liang Jun‎ as Zhuang Fei
Liu Shuai as Duan Xianjie
Chen Sheng Wei as Ku Lu
Ren Qi as Huang Shuli

Synopsis:

Thirty thousand years ago, the Heaven Fighting Race who called themselves “Gods” invaded the Spirit Realm. Hundreds of races rose up in resistance, but ultimately suffered a crushing defeat. The Human Race was the first to concede, and the rest of the Hundred Races soon followed in succession.

During the subsequent ten thousand years, all of the races were enslaved by the Heaven Fighting Race. They were cruelly treated, and lived beneath the shadow of terror.

The Heaven Fighting Race’s march of conquest did not stop there. With the Spirit Realm as the starting point, they invaded other secret dimensions, and spread war to all corners of existence. After greatly exhausting their combat strength, they were finally defeated by the Hundred Races who took advantage of this opportunity. With no other choice, they fled to the starry skies outside the realm.

Thirty thousand years later, in an era where the Heaven Fighting Race has already faded to become ancient legend, an amnesiac youth possessing the Heaven Fighting Race’s bloodline is being fostered in an insignificant household. Whilst struggling to live on, he silently awaits the day of the bloodline’s awakening.

Cr novelupdates

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Online Novel Translations

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Spirit Realm/The World of Fantasy 灵域
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Spirit Realm/The World of Fantasy 灵域
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Spirit Realm/The World of Fantasy 灵域

Completed the first 12 episodes , 1/3 of the total 36 ep.

Rate it 7.0 / 10

EP 8 and onwards is really good. I would say the first 7 episodes does not represent the show well.

Energetic background music during fight scenes.

Fast paced plot.

Almost equivalent to 天醒之路 Legend of Awakening 2020

Most funny scene was hugging and the mirror show him hugging a ghost. Classic anguish facial expression from hongkong 阴阳路 series of comedy-horror movies.

second half of ep18 is very good
heavy metal music when faced with overwhelming odds , like video game series "doom"
smoky part corrupting everything , bubble pool turn into blank ink
this part I rate it 10/10
the plot also good they didn't take a shortcut to bring out the oldman to block the army , let the main hero grow himself

overall this series I think it deserve 8.0/10

@Fenny Liong I haven't read the novel but what I do believe is that their romance is somewhat the Romeo and Juliet kind, in their past lives. Because of the orb that the ML keeps saying is in his mind, I believe, a part of his spirit is restrained, the one which contains the memories or spirit of Gong Mu Lie, of the Heaven's Bloodline who was in love with Wu Chun, of the Nether Lands. He is descended from the conqueror who enslaved the human race, including the Netherlands. And I think someone has kept those memories in the orb to deter them from re-enacting their love in this lifetime (?) as it was believed that it would lead to a catastrophic outcome. It's kinda like Ashes of Love where the FL had a spell placed on her to prevent her from loving; same here, our ML can't feel the love emotion. This explains why our ML says he wants to love our FL, but cannot as the 'love' emotion of his past self is trapped in his mind (I think).  

I download until episode 24 and watch until 22. I like the story so far. I did also download Ling Yu anime version ...I think I have 5 seasons but never start to watch. I never read the novel version and never intented to read too. It's seem to be a harem like ML will get the girl FL and the Song girl ...actually I don't like a story where the guy got all girls and have many lovers.

BUT this drama version change that and that why I watch it. 

It's start in a village in a Nord and they have a spirit beast. Yushi is a child from the head village and Qi Lie was already there. He have a power with thunder. The village all are human and no one cultivate. In the progression in the story, some secret and answer appear.....

The ML Qi Lie is also the Gong Mu Lie person. I dunno if he transmigrated or reincarnated but something did happen. He got a seal who hide his past before 10 year old and Yushi seem to stick with him. A forbidden love between them happen. The mother land and the God of war son...The seal also seal a ''love'' emotion inside him. The Song girl...she annoying. She was so bad with Qi Lie until she saw he is Gong Mu Lie...she got a real addiction 

No, the ML doesn't have any ''love'' emotion to any girl but we can see he take care Yushi and if something happen to her...he become mad. In any dead situation he had, the first thing he think is Yushi. 

I remember when he know something happen between Gao Yu and Yushi...his reaction...I think we can see the first time he want to massacre someone who used to be his bestfriend...

I used to hate Du Shao Yang but we can see he become better than his uncle Gao Yu. WTH the villain become good and the good one change to a villain. He still hateful but less LOL

Tang Si did change his character a bit. I used to find her annoying but wow she become a lovely character...or it's me only who thinking like that

We can see Tang Si and Song Ting Yu use to have a love/hate friendship but they take care each other...

OH THE MALE LEAD is FANG BING BING LITTLE BROTHER GOD...I just read it and I'm still in trauma...he only 20 year old o.o 

This drama looks and its synopsis sound interesting. The costumes look so good! Digging the furred capes so much. I'm not familiar with most of the actors, except for Wang Yi Ming who was Jingwei in 3L3W The Pillow Book.

I hope the episodes are subbed, but if not I still won't mind seeing it without. ^_^

The characters get increasingly powerful in godly skills that it make their first 8 episodes look minuscule weak.

Those people were literally fighting with wooden sticks  and battery-powered tokens and now u have long range colorful power beams coming out effortlessly.

Hopefully the writer does not corner the story into a deadend that end disappointingly.

Archived