Quantcast

4 hours ago, larus said:

Kim Hyun Joo stills

Thanks for the pics! 

i agree with the article: her dark, cold and charismatic appearance  is very appealing and intriguing!:w00t:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Thanks for the pics! 

i agree with the article: her dark, cold and charismatic appearance  is very appealing and intriguing!

Agree with you I am interested to know more   &  I am loving her sense of dressing :heart: 

can’t wait for Saturday :mrgreen:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali So you're watching it too! So happy! :mrgreen:

I wasn't sure if you were going to just lurk or comment too!

I expect a lot of laugh and analysis (well it's still  a serious drama :lol:)  with you @Lawyerh and @triplem

This is going to be a nice place to enjoy the drama for everyone who was already here or will join us!

Hopefully the characters won't break too much our hearts with their tragic life!   

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@titania1000I love Seo Kang Joon since AYHT, he's a decent actor despite of his young age. And this one have same director with Secret Forest. So really excited to watch it.

Also I'm a bit overdose with romance drama lol. So looking forward for this investigation thriller. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@Lawyerh From the main cast I know only Han Suk Kyu: i watched him in RDTK and Tree with Deep Roots!

I'm sure SKJ can do well even if he's not on the same level: those "prestige" dramas pick carefully their cast.

Same as you: Secret Forest is a magical reference for me.:heart:

I loved it so much: anything that made me think of this work makes me happy. :blush:    

I'm not a romance girl: usually i pick  action/thriller/historical (rarely))/slice of life drama with a bit of romance.

I think there won't be any form of romance in this one and i'm totally ok with it. Actually i don't want any form of it: mentorship and strong chemistry will be largely enough.^_^

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Reasons To Tune In To “Watcher” This Week, Starring Han Suk Kyu, Seo Kang Joon, And Kim Hyun Joo

by R. Jun
67992898cf96489fbad9a85859907364.jpeg?s=

With the premiere of OCN’s “Watcher” coming up fast this week, Han Suk Kyu, Seo Kang Joon, and Kim Hyun Joo shared reasons they think you should tune in to the drama.

“Watcher” is about two police officers and a lawyer, all connected through a tragic incident. The three form an internal anti-corruption unit and work together to expose the underbelly of authority figures.

The drama is a collaboration between writer Han Sang Woon of “Good Wife” and director Ahn Gil Ho of “Stranger (Forest of Secrets)” and “Memories of the Alhambra.”

Han Suk Kyu plays the anti-corruption unit’s team leader Do Chi Kwang, who doubts everyone and doesn’t believe emotions. The actor said, “I’d like it if viewers worked with us to unravel the pain of the police officer Do Chi Kwang, a witness to corruption, as well as the truth that Do Chi Kwang, Kim Young Kun, and Han Tae Joo are working to find. In addition to the satisfaction of putting puzzle pieces together one by one, the drama will show a variety of human emotions and deviations from different angles.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1336626wpp/reasons-to-tune-in-to-ocns-watcher-this-week-from-han-suk-kyu-seo-kang-joon-and-kim-hyun-joo
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@Ameera Ali you always have the best gifs!:mrgreen:

Except for ALML, It was so far a good drama season for me: i'm so picky that i rarely get disappointed (but i will remember to never follow again a favourite on a project not convincing for me:P).

The article is an excellent teasing!

My favourite parts: 

"In addition to the satisfaction of putting puzzle pieces together one by one, the drama will show a variety of human emotions" 

“Going beyond the crimes, the characters in the drama play subtle mind games. I’m certain that the drama will bring a fresh kind of entertainment.”

It shows human ambition and moral deviation in many ways. Don’t miss the corrupt police officers, the corruption investigation team, and the sparks of tension within the team.”

One day left! 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@titania1000  I’m pretty excited for this . I hv been watching too many rom coms this year & I think it’s time for some crime . 

Anyway Viu will be subbing this for those of you from Asian region 

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, triplem said:

@titania1000  I’m pretty excited for this . I hv been watching too many rom coms this year & I think it’s time for some crime . 

Anyway Viu will be subbing this for those of you from Asian region 

Reveal hidden contents

This is becoming a party for the non shippers! I love this! :mrgreen:

But is it ok to swoon over the boys despite all? I mean It's  hard to resist pretty things! :wub:   

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

D-DAY! 

I need a dancing gif like @Ameera Ali to express my excitement! :mrgreen:

More goodies from OCN!

And lot of classy HD pics!

Please be good show: my heart is ready to welcome you! :heart:

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

@titania1000 we all excited, to see some beating up  :mrgreen::lol:

Love this picture, thanks for sharing :kiss_wink:

B4B7695B-4232-4416-8DFE-EB147604B63F.jpghe probably saying to him , don’t worry friend :phew:

EB7E9D5E-E1A9-4E1F-8B09-D40A90374E6B.gif

for beating up all bad guy :joy:

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

3 Things To Look For In OCN’s “Watcher,” Premiering Tonight

by R. Jun
9d4a05dc3a0a43b2bd4212279feb91ba.jpeg?s=

Ahead of tonight’s premiere of “Watcher,” starring Han Suk Kyu, Seo Kang Joon, and Kim Hyun Joo, OCN has released a list of what you can’t miss in the drama.

“Watcher” is a thriller about two police officers and a lawyer who are all connected through a tragic incident. The three form an internal anti-corruption team to root out corruption in the police force.

A new psychological thriller from OCN

OCN has been at the forefront of the growth of genre pieces in K-drama, and they are back with a new thriller. The drama takes on the not-oft handled perspective of internal investigators, who engage in lonely work, generally regarded as enemies by their colleagues.

Within the anti-corruption team, whose job is to doubt everyone, each member carries their own ambitions and beliefs, which will inevitably clash. The drama will examine the lines between “good” and “evil” and justice.

Director Ahn Gil Ho said, “The drama focuses more on people and the relationships between them rather than the specific incidents. One incident can be seen in a variety of ways depending on the perspective of the character, which will be an interesting aspect of the drama.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1336929wpp/3-things-to-look-for-in-ocns-watcher-premiering-tonight
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@larus  thanks for the article!

The timing is good:  i was looking for the PD and writer's opinions. The article was too short to quench my thirst but it was still good teasing. 

Especially this part: 

Anticipation is high for the meeting of director Ahn Gil Ho of “Stranger” and writer Han Sang Woon of “Good Wife.” Director Ahn Gil Ho said, “The incidents don’t bury the people. I focused on looking deeply into the inner workings of the characters.” Writer Han Sang Woon commented, “People’s ambitions, and the hostility and conflict between those people as they try to fulfill their desires. That’s the focus of this thriller. Every single character has their own ambitions, and the way each goes about realizing their desires is different. I worked hard to [realistically portray] the characters according to their personality and circumstance.”

Psychological thrillers are the best genre for character driven stories. I'm here for that!

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@titania1000 , @Lawyerh

Why everyone not happy to see him :joy: , what a tickets when oppa is handsome :naughty:

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@ktcjdrama @triplem @Lawyerh  :naughty::joy: ( it should be a  guide to every new beginner ) 

This man is a terror! :scream:

Handsome oppa or not: i would run for my life! I'm a true chicken!:mrgreen:

Ocn Has upload all the vids of the first episode.

Spoiler

Spoiler

An the trailer for ep2:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

I'm sorry for this trivial comment. I just can't help not to say I gushed when I saw Do Hae-kang again. I just love Kim Hyun-joo. But I also found it lovely that her co-star Lae Jae-yoon in I Have a Lover stars here as well. Anyway, the pilot episode was direct, dramatic, and gripping. I hope that chingudeul will enjoy watching this drama. See you around.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Am waiting for viu to upload this 

Here are k netz comments 

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/07/watcher-pilot-ep-1-spoilers-han-suk-kyu.html?m=1

Hope OCN will do something to fix the sound problem especially when HSK has a sexy voice ! 

Overall good responses :D 

Watcher] PILOT Ep 1 spoilers, Han Suk Kyu x Seo Kang Joon x Kim Hyun Joo

watcher.png
Article: Naver 'Watcher' Seo Kang Joon witnesses father's murder  becomes a policeman.. works together with Han Suk Kyu because of the corrupted cops 

1. [+381,-4]
It's a pity that I couldn't hear the lines properly, but it's still interesting. 

2. [+307,-29]
Seo Kang Joon's acting is really good.. The other actors too.. 

3. [+204,-3]
This feels like I'm watching 'Stranger'. I'm a first broadcast killer because I'm a fan of Kim Hyun Joo, but I think I've made the right choice to watch this. 

4. [+162,-3]
It's frustrating because I couldn't hear the lines well, but I feel better after reading the article. 

5. [+123,-8]
He matches the character Kim Young Koon so well. 

6. [+116,-4]
I wanted to watch this because of Han Suk Kyu and Kim Hyun Joo, but Seo Kang Joo went over my expectations. He matches his character well. I wonder why Kim Hyun Joo only gets a role like this now. Her acting is really good. And as for Han Suk Kyu, just his existence is more than enough. ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+91,-0]
Why can't I hear God Suk Kyu's lines...? This is obviously a technical problem... 

8. [+66,-0]
Maybe it's because Kim Hyun Joo's dictions are good, I could hear her lines really well. And her acting is as good as ever. 

9. [+56,-0]
God Hyun Joo, God Suk Kyu, they are both a pair that I'd believe in and watch their dramas. To add, it's an OCN drama. I look forward to episode 2. 

10. [+54,-3]
It's interesting, but I can't really hear Han Suk Kyu. I could hear Kim Hyun Joo well. And Seo Kang Joon is just really handsome
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 2

"Watcher" reminds me of "Player", also under OCN Network.

Idk but does Kang-Joon look pudgier here LoL?!:P His cheeks look fuller..? He's a hot-blooded cop with principles. 

That Lawyer Han - smoothB) I like how she has her own bodyguard ha-ha. It's rare for lawyers to have one. It's a pretty good start so far, looking forward to more:D

• Like 4

Somehow when Seo Kang Joon is taking a drama I never missed it.... he has such a weird things that make me attract to his works and it successfully drawn all my attention and watched it till the end even not all of my friends agree that the drama is a good one, but I always watch his drama in full and no skipped scenes (Like I did when the plot get too boring or the villain got into my nerve deeply or the drama just too much) he is always perfectly bring out his character.

Same with what happen to "Romantic Doctor : Teacher Kim" back then I thought this one was never my kind of drama... but well I watched all episodes in full. 

Now as I watched first episode of this drama... I knew it... This is shall not pass too.... Seo Kang Joon is perfectly portray his character so is God Suk Kyu he is JJAANG!!!!!!

• Like 8
  • Love 1