Quantcast

Without a proper internet connection, i couldn't catch up :tears: but things are back to normality now!

D-day! 

New pics!:w00t:

Edit: they have been posted already! So i'm removing them :sweatingbullets:

And a funny video made by our favourite supporting cast! I don't know what's going on but they seem to have enjoyed themselves doing it!:lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

And a funny video made by our favourite supporting cast! I don't know what's going on but they seem to have enjoyed themselves doing it!:lol:

Finally, Our Bodyguard makes himself heard in a loud voice!  :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I tried to watch live but couldn't really keep up with my internet connection.

Instead here the clips for ep 11!

Of course, KYG lost the ledger as soon as he called the team to inform them that he had it!:o 

Spoiler

Spoiler

The preview for next ep12!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

59 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

course, KYG lost the ledger as soon as he called the team to inform them that he h

Of course ! Lose the witness, the suspect , the ledger ! Why am I no longer surprised? :lol:

I watched the scene of the thumb cutter strangling him  . It does take someone quite strong to be able to do that , so is there a possibility of it being a woman as small a frame as Commissioner Yeom? And was the guy really going to cut his thumb? he ran off I supposed because of the gun. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

Still waiting for today's episode to be posted on the websites where I watch but nothing yet.  Usually the raw is uploaded fairly quickly, and the subs would be posted a few hours later.  But today, so far there is nothing at all.  Grrrr.  <_<  I wanna know what is happening since YG dug that thing out of his shoe!

• Like 8

On 8/10/2019 at 4:55 PM, Michelle Gonzalez said:

I don't think he lost the ledger

I hope you're right, otherwise it will feel like being in a never-ending loop for me. I think KYK is catching to his team's true color, one onion layer at a time.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, thistle said:

Still waiting for today's episode to be posted on the websites where I watch but nothing yet.  Usually the raw is uploaded fairly quickly, and the subs would be posted a few hours later.  But today, so far there is nothing at all.  Grrrr.  <_<  I wanna know what is happening since YG dug that thing out of his shoe!

viki just finished! they got it out at about 6pm EST. not sure where you are, but this week was quick! i didn't see it on other (non paid) streaming sites tho..

i'm 10 mins into ep 11. i keep saying i'll wait until the show is over but as flawed as i find it i cannot resist. and i want to spoil myself so badly (i sometimes spoil myself first then rewind because of anxiety) but what i think so far in ep 11 (and i will go back and read the comments!!!)

Spoiler

is that freakin soo yeon!??!?!!??!?! and also the drug usage omg. this show!!!!

ok and this is just me making fun of characters in movie/tv but 

Spoiler

like he's a police officer. someone turned on the shower IN HIS APARTMENT. he has this very important document. and yet he's like "gee who could it be IN MY HOUSE and who turned on the shower? is this an intruder?" for people so smart.....just so stupid

edit after 17m: i guess i was WRONG!!!!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, disembody said:

viki just finished! they got it out at about 6pm EST. not sure where you are, but this week was quick! i didn't see it on other (non paid) streaming sites tho..

The subbed episode turned up at about 4:30 US Central on the not legal sites.  So maybe earlier than Viki!

8 minutes ago, disembody said:

and i want to spoil myself so badly (i sometimes spoil myself first then rewind because of anxiety)

That is why I love spoilers!  Good old anxiety.  

If you don't wanna be spoiled, don't read this:

Spoiler

I was right about Boyfriend!

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Young-Goon & Lawyer Han are letting their emotions get in the way of their work which is dangerous, especially so for Lawyer Han. She's beyond the point of no return. I'm sad to know Soo-Yeon is transferred out from the team.. Jae-Shik is learning english LoL, that lil scuffle he had where he tried to stop Young-Goon was funny yet oddly..sexy.. LoL!?!

Ugh that security guard at Young-Goon's apartment complex is a nosy pest!:angry:

• Like 7

What a episode :thumbsup: 

@Lawyerh 

You oppa is a super human :mrgreen:

5d4f51632c559628890119.gif?download

Me after this I would be 

5d4f52b86507e578674621.gif?download

but wow him :joy:

5d4f54ac7dc00210518106.gif?download

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

I caught half the eps before the site i used started giving me problems...

I laughed at the part when Jae Sik was learning English ...he's cute.  But YG most definitely got the ledger taken from him by the thumb cutter ...who now too has a name - Turtle :mrgreen:

Strangely though this ledger does not reveal much. It just mentions that DCK may have manipulated evidence on KJM's case ( which we already know) and there was this thing about Jang Society.  Also YG found nothing about dad's corruption. 

But SY was asked by the Investigation Team ( Jang's Team ) to keep an eye on the team . She came clean with YG but she said she never once spilled the beans on them , and YG believes her  ( I too believe so ) as they would have been disbanded a long time ago given that a lot of their investigation procedures are against the protocol. He asked her why she never changed her password...she said maybe she just wanted to be caught. ...poor gal. She really likes the team she is working with and it was hilarious when she asked DCK to address her less formally. YG did not rat on her to DCK , as he knew it would destroy her career. He advised her to ask for a move to another team later on. But SY did say the instructions for her to keep an eye on them came from the very top. :w00t:

Commissioner Yeon looks a little suspicious to me..  

Look at this screen capture.... can't be  SY as SY was still in the office...

3KZfjT2.png

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 4

Oh please don’t distracted our bodyguard from learning English, his fan love pineapple drink :mrgreen:

5d4f5867a3490934677482.gif?download

5d4f5930afa5a835131844.gif?download

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

She always was my pick for finger cutting  , I can’t trust her  :mrgreen:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

26 minutes ago, triplem said:

I laughed at the part when Jae Sik was learning English ...he's cute. 

Loved that.  But why is he is talking about.....

Spoiler

Pineapples!

Sorry, couldn't resist!

26 minutes ago, triplem said:

At first I thought it was SY but later realized that it could not be.  However, it does appear that it could be a woman.  The person is small and there was a height difference with YG.  Also the person was clever but not as strong as YG and had to use the door as a sort of a fulcrum to assist in levering him upward but still could not fully pull him off the floor.

I still think that Yeom is very, very suspicious and she was my second possible suspect in this scene as the murderer.

.....editing to add that I also wondered what Lawyer Han was doing in the back seat while on the way to YG's apartment.  Could she have been texting someone?  Don't know why but I felt that she was up to something.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

I haven't watched ep11 sub yet but at first from looking at the clip, it looked like a woman. But a woman with strong strength to do that. 

• Like 6

@triplem

Exactly! 

Those were my suspicions too LoL:w00t: I was like Hey. Wait a minute, the killer :ph34r: sort of looks like Soo-Yeon...? :blink: I mean the build was quite petite. And when the scene panned to the killer's face the eyes look somewhat feminine... 

And later there's a scene of Soo-Yeon bein' at the police station so she's ruled out..unless she's got super powers eheheh. :lol:

With the recent scandals in K-Pop, I'm also not surprised by the incompetence of South Korean police:rolleyes:

@disembody

IKR LMFAo?! 

I'm like DUDE. Are you an amateur?! Or maybe y'know the PD knows y'all girls wanna see Oppa's face more:w00t: plus it's just good old K-drama logic:phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Posted (edited)

So I completed the episode. And from what I deduce the mastermind behind Turtle ( the thumb cutter ) are from a group of elite police officers called the Jang Society. And it seems like DC Park is one of them from his conversation at the end with DCK. 

Anyway in case you are confused , I am recapping ( and ironing out my own confusion ) the crucial 2nd half here :

Spoiler

Just to back track to Han Tae Joo's speculation mid episode - So TJ's deduction was that the prosecutors were closing in on the drug gangs ( which Muil has some stake in , son of Muil boss is investor in the club that sells drugs and a druggie himself) , so the gangs/ Muil tried to get the prosecution office to back off by sending a video of the District Attorney Min Young Ki ( Prosecutor Lee's boss) sniffing drugs in a club , the one belonging to the Muil heir.  But this did not scare the prosecutors , who in turn sent Thumb Cutter Turtle , a police officer to scare them back - I suppose the thumb cutting was a warning. So this make sense why so many gangsters in the past were killed and in 2017 two related people  - a drug dealer from the gang and Muil's former Strategic Leader ( before ex -cop Park Si Young)  went missing. ( The ledger was by this Strategic Leader).  At this point TJ suspects that DA  Min was the mastermind.

So using this as a lead ,  DCK and YG goes look for one of the former gang members who was now serving his sentence doing community service. This guy received a cryptic spam message on his phone and ran off while in the middle of doing comm service.  They managed to track the guy and the spam message led them to a recently abandoned massage parlour where the two missing men were - tortured and thumbs cut off. Think one of them survived.

The team now thinking that DA Min is really the mastermind , thinks of ways to get him to come for interrogation. They found out he was paying an official visit to congratulate Commissioner Yeom on her appointment as Comm( but this is strange as she was appointed a year ago). So they decided to use this opportunity to arrest him without warrant on suspicion he was doing drugs.TJ had earlier got her media friend to write a speculative article based on a tip off from an anonymous lawyer . So anyhow with DC Park's cooperation , they arrested him in Park's office, but lo and behold , miss selfish TJ ( sorry so annoyed with her here) decides to turn the tables and tells DA Min she'll be his lawyer and get him out of this. DCK ,  cool and collected , asked her why she's going back on the agreement , and she says while she trusts DCK and YG , she does not trust the rest of the force. Her goal at the end was what it has always been to find out who tortured her and killed her hubs.   DCK and YG , on the other hand sees the bigger picture and wish to catch the mastermind as they are certain  Turtle was just a tool.

So at her office - TJ began questioning DA min ( still high on drugs) . DA Min said that Turtle is acting on the directions of a group of elite officers within the force. In fact DA Min was quite scared when DCK arrested him earlier, even asking if DCK was from the Jang Society. He mentioned he was forced to help them to deal with stuff . It was not shown how much he managed to tell TJ because by the time DCK and YG were able to get into her office, DA Min was dead and TJ was in utter shock and fear, holding the gun that supposedly killed Min. But of course it was not her as it was clearly Turtle who did this. 

Now this is the part that bugs me - DC Park very quickly made a press con about it , something felt off there as this is normally done by Comm Yeon. When DCK went to see DC Park about this , DC says it is suicide. DCK says no, someone else did this . But DC Park takes out his phone and said someone had tip off the media about Min's drug use complete with video. ( the exact one in the ledger!) . So DC Park says he killed himself because he was ashamed. Long story short - DCK asked DC Park if he was the one who sent the video , and his very cryptic answer leads me to believe that he is part of the Jang Society and the mastermind:

Isn't catching those pests that are corrupting our society more honorable than catching someone who killed a few people? 

So  my take  is that Jang Society is indeed a group of law enforcers who are so called delusional with the system and want to serve justice in a country where the corruption is so systemic that it was impossible to trust the law to to deal with the corrupt. So these folks are self-appointed vigilantes. And DC Parks words at the end there sounds very much like the mindset of a member of Jang.

@Latte_Anyday @thistle since now that it is confirmed that Comm Yeon is the "Boyfriend" ( so cute that DCK knew all along) and seems like she wants to help DCK and team to solve this , I wonder if she had known about Jang Society all along, and now it does not seem like she is part of them.  This would make sense as she was the one who had greenlighted the team in the first place. I had  wondered if she was the thumb killer given the small frame , but this does not correlate with an earlier video in eps 7 where he / she lashed at TJ's husband. The frame was bigger there. So perhaps Turtle could be different people using the same modus operandi following the instructions of Jang Society

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

Watcher OST part 3 was released

(Elli k) - Blurry(블러리)

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@Lawyerh  @triplem now men got their own island :mrgreen: , isn’t enough is a man world :joy: or was that a song :tounge_wink:

5d4ff0434eb8b638618546.gif?download

Spoiler

5d4fed99d7102883721893.gif?download

5d4fecd809a9c207673867.gif?download

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 1