Quantcast

Posted (edited)

So it seems that KJM did have the ledger and got Baek Song Yi to keep it.  So who in the world knew that apart from YG ? YG's phone or apartment must be bugged or something as YG had gone to the apartment immediately. Jang  does not seem to be aware either , which means he isn't the mastermind.

Am rethinking my initial guesses. While the murderer does not  necessarily have to be a cop or ex-cop , just someone who has access to the police guns , the MO of the murderer seems to indicate some sort of vindictiveness or disappointment with the system. The thumb cutting would not be necessary if the murderer was just someone hired DC Park or Comm Yeon. I have my doubts if someone like DC Park and Comm Yeon could overpower the likes of KJM ( KJM is physically very able , he almost took YG down instinctively while he was asleep) . And let's look at the people affected

• Murdered with thumbs cut - all thugs and the organ trafficker from the early episodes.
  • KJM , HTJ and Park - had their thumbs cut but not killed ( KJM died of cardiac arrest due to the torture) 
  • Missing cop from years ago - did not have his thumb cut. May have walked into a scene the way TJ's husband did.

So my point is , this murderer is not wanting to hide the ledger but wants the ledger to expose its contents. He only purposefully kills the bad guys. He tortures the rest for information. And that is why they keep teasing us with DCK being the possible culprit even right until last night. I am sincerely hoping it is not true of course ( and I don't believe so) as it would be a very twisted sense of justice. 

I grieved with YG in this episode. And as I had said before , the adults from 15 years ago have been using and manipulating him. TJ  is a good example.  While she is not the villain , she is making use of  YG's emotions - she had already "groomed" him and set the path for him to come to her aid . He should not and would not have qualified to be a cop. She made that possible. That's why I am glad YG called her out on it at the beginning of the episode. 

Anyway , I will try to watch this live tonight and give some simple recaps.

Edit to add- thanks @anjelikaeyes13 for your kind words earlier. Hope you are enjoying this wild ride as much as I am.

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 8

24 minutes ago, triplem said:

• KJM , HTJ and Park - had their thumbs cut but not killed ( KJM died of cardiac arrest due to the torture) 

Anyway , I will try to watch this live tonight and give some simple recaps.

@triplem KJM's thumb was cut off after his death. I've actually thought that someone tried to mislead the investigators into believing that he was killed by the same guy. Unless he `insisted` on his signature, although he was not the one who killed him, nor did he cut off KJM's thumb as a mean of torturing him.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Hannahmiriam said:

@triplem KJM's thumb was cut off after his death. I've actually thought that someone tried to mislead the investigators into believing that he was killed by the same guy. Unless he `insisted` on his signature, although he was not the one who killed him, nor did he cut off KJM's thumb as a mean of torturing him.

Do you remember the scene of the organ trafficker being strangled? He was strangled with some wire first ,right? I am trying to remember the scene and the episode. Then later when they showed his body in the mortuary with the thumb cut off. So i think it is his signature.  But your speculation could be right in that it could be someone just misleading the cops. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 7
  • Insightful 1

WATCHER ost part 2

나플라(nafla) - Watchin'

• Like 4

2 hours ago, triplem said:

So my point is , this murderer is not wanting to hide the ledger but wants the ledger to expose its contents. He only purposefully kills the bad guys. He tortures the rest for information. And that is why they keep teasing us with DCK being the possible culprit even right until last night. I am sincerely hoping it is not true of course ( and I don't believe so) as it would be a very twisted sense of justice. 

I grieved with YG in this episode. And as I had said before , the adults from 15 years ago have been using and manipulating him. TJ  is a good example.  While she is not the villain , she is making use of  YG's emotions - she had already "groomed" him and set the path for him to come to her aid . He should not and would not have qualified to be a cop. She made that possible. That's why I am glad YG called her out on it at the beginning of the episode. 

Its a good opinion that maybe the murderer wants the ledger to be exposed and not hide it. Hmm.. i didn't thought of that.. 

But its a good way of diverting our opinion and the team that DCK could be the culprit. As I was telling my mom, the writer is good. At first we think ok DCK is a good cop and then out of the blue, it makes us confuse. Is he on the good or the bad side? Then it changes again. And  then now again. I already scratching my head thinking and I haven't come a definite conclusion but one thing I can say that I believe DCK is not the perpetrator. 

I agree with you that Lawyer Han is using him. She should know he is a young man who lost his mom 15 years ago and his dad was in jail for all that time and just came out. But then he also got killed in the SAME HOUSE. Can you imagine any human being would feel loosing both parents to murder and in the same house too? I cannot imagine the feeling... 

Lawyer Han did say he wanted to become a cop so she helped him to pull strings. But I'm not sure about she grooming him. She is on her revenge and like I stated earlier, people who are on the mode for REVENGE, would not think about other people's feeling around them including their family members and friends. 

But in the end once the revenge is done, the only thing you would feel is EMPTINESS... 

I can feel that DCK takes care of his team members but he is a man of secrets. SO definitely people going to think him wrong, especially YG as YG is a soft spot right now. He just lost his dad and he wants to find the truth of his parents death and behind of his parents injudiciousness.. 

LETS WAIT FOR EP10.. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

I'm not caught up with the thread and will be busy today,  so i'm just adding the promo pics for ep 10 and will come back later!

68254276_2387771657937926_29631589131611

67697118_2387771777937914_18511824270036

68250566_2387772081271217_81491048138004

Spoiler

67579318_2387771787937913_80100215836387

Spoiler

Spoiler

67837113_2387771807937911_38514198729489

Spoiler

67641289_2387771877937904_47812092151191

Spoiler

67635961_2387771894604569_42178623594750

Spoiler

68433388_2387771917937900_82697594431015

Spoiler

67756811_2387771994604559_62681183631892

Spoiler

67827337_2387772041271221_29574491192132

• Like 4
  • Love 4

5d46d303f0539564596482.gif?download

I am so disappointed ;)  to learn he a thug in officer clothes I can handle  :smirk: but him throwing our young orphan like a ball cross the room is too much to handle , at least throw him to me   :joy::sweat_smile:

15649229271564922914.gif

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

Posted (edited)

Live caps 

resumes after YG found the ring with hair in the empty apartment  & comes face to face with DCK. 

YG asked him what’s he doing there ? How did he know to come there ? YG ran off . DCK went to bathroom & looked dejectedly at the drainage where YG found the ring 

YG goes to Baek’s apartment. Check photo to see that the ring was hers . SY at the site with forensics ppl 

DCK & YG back at office . Go through the cctv footage again of the cleaners going into the lift . They noticed something strange about one of the boxes . DCK says some stuff which causes YG to question him & think back about his mum & DCK standing over her . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sheelatpsfm said:

I can feel that DCK takes care of his team members but he is a man of secrets. 

Yes, and he could easily be suspected. But he keeps me at the edge of the seat but I never suspected him and it would be a shock for me if I was wrong. :)

I like how Sooyeon showed concern for him. I think he apreciated that without saying it. Soo-Yeon helped Young-Goon too. She is keeping the team together somehow.

I also thought the killer cut Kim Jae-Myung`s thumb after he died to confuse the cops. But who knows? In the past he cut the thumb of victim to torture them, to find out more information. Why he did not do that this time?

He did not wanted Kim Jae myung dead before he found out the information about the ledger.

• Like 8

DCK & YG go to the office of the cleaning company . There’s an incinerator there. Behind the incinerator,  I see the suspicious box . YG checks some ash / burned stuff on the floor & takes an orange bag . They bring one of the cleaning employees back for interrogation. YG talks to him . SY comes back with the results , think it is BSY’s hair / ring . YG ask the cleaner what was in the box . DCK comes in and asked the guy more questions before letting the guy go 

DCK goes see DC Park to update him . DC Park shows him video that Jang got the one where TJ was moving some stuff from the container 

TJ was talking to park in jail . Suddenly the jail officers grabbed Park , wrestled him to the ground & cuffed him plus taped his mouth.  They also made sure TJ was unarmed . Then Muil boss came in to negotiate some stuff with TJ . Old man walked off not happy . Think he calls DC Park , expressing his anger about TJ . 

TJ took off the tape from Park’s mouth before she left.  

more Long discussions btwn DC Park & DCK 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

Jang goes to the team office go through YG desk . But YG came in . The two exchanged some words . YG asked about the Cleaning company. As Jang left , he told YG about TJ Secretly moving stuff from Baek SY container 

DCK went to see TJ . He went into her office & check an empty safe . Long conversation here . Then YG came as well . After the 3 had some exchanges of words , DCK left . YG checked her safe as well and asked her about it . Anyway later on she came to YG house & I think YG apologise for suspecting or not trusting her 

Employee from cleaning company call YG to tell him something but later on he went & see Jang . He & Jang are familiar with each other & Jang gave him an envelope. Then he left & met YG in the car.  Think they are trying to trap Jang or something as the cleaning guy turned off the recording on his phone in YG’s car 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

Posted (edited)

SY , DCK & YG going through some phone records that SY had obtained. Ok Long story short the cleaning company & Jang are linked . 

DCk got a call from Dc park , latter wanted to meet 

YG & SY tail Jang to a cafe . Jang meets a girl , he holds her hand ..then gives an envelope to her.  Then she leaves.  SY decided to tail the girl .girl catches her following her - did my dad ask you to follow me ...omo! It’s Jang’s older Daughter, I think maybe previous marriage  . YG goes into cafe & talk to Jang . They bring up KJM a lot . Jang ask what will you do with Baek SY .  ( tonight a lot of Long conversations that need subs ) . But Jang again putting doubts in YG mind about who he should really trust 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Posted (edited)

DC Park is definitely very dirty . He ask DCK to join him for lunch but Muil boss comes mid way . Then DC Park throw him pictures of DCK tailing & tracking the movements of Muil boss . I think DC park threatens him to stop . Then DCK left . Muil boss calls TJ & says it’s settled 

YG looking through some cctv footage. Sees DCK in it.  Feels suspicious . He goes out calls DCK asking him where he is . Hmm DCK has gone to TJ office but she was not there , he sat and waits for her . Meanwhile SY gets a call but she really didn’t want to pick it up . TJ has gone to see Muil boss. She goes to her car & Jae Sik shows her cctv of DCK waiting in her office . Jang also has his own guy tailing DCK

YG & SY goes to TJ office . At the car park , YG handcuffs SY to his car & he apologises to her . He has his gun & goes up to TJ office . YG tells DCK scene by scene what  he thinks happened to Baek Sy.  Basically He’s saying DCK is the one who killed her & his parents. 

Omg YG takes out his gun . Then both men get into a scuffle . DCK is strong . Wahh they mess I up TJ office . TJ came back , SY quickly caught her attention. Then TJ got a call from Baek SY !  She’s alive . DCK finally tells YG she’s alive as well . I think he hid her to save her . Very emotional scene btwn the two men as they trash things out . TJ came in . 

So basically BSy with DCK had set this up . She put blood etc & purposely did this to make whoever the bad guy is think she’s dead.  Dang ! They should have told poor YG . The three can finally sit down face to face to talk properly 

YG drives SY & DCK Back. SY gets a call , she asked to be dropped off 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 6

Posted (edited)

DCK & YG now have no more suspicions btwn them , DCK told YG that his dad had heart problems 

YG came back to office.  The dolls that SY had fell . YG sees it has a camera. She’s indeed the mole . He checks her pc.  She’s been recording them . YG goes home to check & see if his house is bugged . He can’t find a thing  . He wears his shoes . Then realised there’s a tracker inside his shoe lining!! 

Preview - omg , next episode thumb cutter comes after YG & strangles him with Wire :unsure:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 6

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE RECAPS!!!

21 minutes ago, triplem said:

So basically BSy with DCK had set this up . She put blood etc & purposely did this to make whoever the bad guy is think she’s dead.  Dang !

KNEW IT! (can't remember if I put that in my previous comment but DCK said he needed to give KYG something to keep him busy so that the grief didn't bring him down).

(LO wants to watch RAW because he is now on the "too impatient to wait for subs" train...)

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Poor Jae-Shik having to clean up the mess made by Young-Goon & Team Leader Mr. Do...:unsure: I sure hope he's well compensated by Lawyer Han!:lol: Wonder who's Soo-Yeon's mystery caller??:huh: Young-Goon seriously needs to chill. He lets his anger get the best of him and that can often put the team in jeopardy.  

• Like 7

12 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Even with ep 9 I am still just like my bodyguard :mrgreen::joy:

Excuse me but that is OUR bodyguard.  We have to share.  ;)

3 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Poor Jae-Shik having to clean up the mess made by Young-Goon & Team Leader Mr. Do...:unsure: I sure hope he's well compensated by Lawyer Han!:lol: Wonder who's Soo-Yeon's mystery caller??:huh: Young-Goon seriously needs to chill. He lets his anger get the best of him and that can often put the team in jeopardy.  

That was a serious mess!  YG even smashed her trophy and her name plate.  :P  Poor Jae Sik!  You know Lawyer Han isn't gonna help tidy up.

I really suspected something was going on with those four little round statues on SY's desk, and so it was!  Also, in an earlier scene, we saw some odd lights blinking under YG's desk; I bet she's got his computer bugged, too.

When SY was at the funeral hall, she was very quick to stand up when Yeom entered the building.  And I wondered about that because it seemed like another clue that she is Yeom's stooge and that Yeom is Boyfriend.

7 hours ago, triplem said:

Then realised there’s a tracker inside his shoe lining!

Makes me wonder who had access to his shoes.

I am still wondering if YG's dad hid the ledger in the food in the fridge.  It's the one place YG did not check when he was searching the apartment.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

So YG found and has the ledger in his shoes wow....surprise !

So why his dad always talked to him about ......his shoes !

Big bomb will be explosed in next eps

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

11 minutes ago, diane90 said:

So YG found and has the ledger in his shoes wow....surprise !

I thought it was a tracker.  :unsure:  But maybe I've got it wrong.  

Earlier DCK had described the ledger as "thumb-sized" (if the translator got that right and EWWW! icky when you compare the other thumbs in this drama), so I thought that it would possibly be an old-style memory stick if YG's dad hid it years ago.  But I also remember YG's dad "palming" something (hiding it in his hand) when he was being searched the day he went to the charnal house.

• Like 5
  • Love 1