larus

[Drama 2019] Watcher, 왓쳐

The younger ones & Jae Sik go to TJ office to check out the gun shots .

Then later TJ tells DCK what happened. As she was pressuring DA min for names , Turtle came in & shot Min & quickly put the gun in Min’s hands . She took the gun & shot at the guy twice but missed but it hit him a bit  . ( the guy was short & eyes look like DC Park , let’s check the videos later ) 

DC park came in to talk to the two . He was stressed out and it he seemed insistent it was a suicide   . In her flash back after the gun shot , Jae Sik had come in to help her . She got him to get blood sample from door . But I think she does not trust cops , so I think willl get tested outside , but she exasperated DCK because she wants to do things her way 

• Thanks 9

Jae Sik , YG & SY in TJ office . Very cute scene btwn JS & SY ( see later : D ) . Then a guy came to look for JS . Something about Kyoro cleaning again. Later on they interrogate some guy ( not sure who ) . But after the guy left , DCK & YG stood in front of the mind map & DCK thought of something or about someone . They ask SY about it , flashback to when YG & DCK went to check on Kyoro cleaning . 

Then DCk tells SY to go check on something & he & YG went back to Kyoro cleaning. Check the incinerator again , there’s hidden compartment.  

Now we see prosecutors come to use kyoro cleaning to burn drugs ceased . But what they do is they don’t burn all of it . They actually keep some in her secret compartments & then take some pics of those remaining to look like they burn them. Wow ! The prosecution is in cahoots in supplying the drugs 

Anyway later on , Jang & team come and catch the staff from Kyoro cleaning  & seize the hidden drugs .  

DC Park getting ready to give press con & speaking to Jang . DCK comes in says some stuff ( sorry need subs ) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

Kyoro cleaning guy being interrogated by Jang. Jang points to camera , walks over to the guy & says some stuff quietly to him . 

DCk gets call but does not pick up . He asked SY for her spy cam . 

TJ goes to see DC Park. Her office had cctv . She shows him the video of the shooting . How can it be suicide ? She’s somewhat threatening him. Wah DC Park was mad ! 

After she left , he called someone & mentioned about TJ . TJ goes back to the team’s office . SY calls DCK & says that Comm has gone somewhere. She’s like DCK mole now . He tells TJ he  has to go out . She says she’ll wait in office . DCK used the spy cam to observe her . She gets a call from JS then she left 

Yeom bumps into DC Park who was in a huff & a puff as she said some things to annoy him 

• Thanks 9

3 hours ago, thistle said:

Seems like we need to watch the women in this drama carefully.  Is there any one of them that we can trust?

I am glad the women are important chracters in the drama.

I just watched episode 11. I want yo watch episode 12 with subtitle too. I can`t wait.

Just a few thoughts.

It was not a surprised that Yeom Dong-Sook was the "Boyfriend". The majority of us had a strong  suspicious that Yeom Dong-Sook sent Soo Yeon to keep an eye on the team, especially on Do Chi-Gwang. Something is telling me that Yeom is part of the Jang Society. I don`t trust her. 

About the Thumb Killer or Turtle.. for the first time I saw clearly that the person who wanted to kill Young Goon was a woman. How she moved, the allure, everything was telling me that the person who took the ledger was a woman. I have to watch again the scenes when Thumb Killer appeared.

Maybe there are more than one killer. The killer`s line could be Jang Society motto or something. 

It is hard to believe that a woman took down bigger men than Young Goon, like Park Si-Young or   Kim Jae-Myung, all by herself. I`ll see.

I don`t want to read the recaps for today episode but I imagine how wrong I will be in my perception when I will watch the next episode. :lol:

• Like 11

Jang got Jae Sik to come in for interrogation ( why ?) and showed him different sort of weapons . Asked him what each one was annoying JS

YG & Sy follow DC Park to a payphone . They try to listen in to him . Lol! Think he called them , what are you doing he said ? Yg got out of the car & had to explain or talk to him . Then Park says do you know where is TJ ? 

Yg ran back to the car. 

TJ has returned to the room. She Locked it ..DCK still observing her , yG Called & told him . Omg thumb killer is there.  Looks like a woman now . They fight . She stabbed Turtle . Says a Lot . But turtle fought back . The person has mental problems, popped some pills . But now seeing the person’s eyes not like anyone we know   .lol! 

DCK came to save her but she tazed him . She wants to kill him herself. The guy ran . She caught up & the guy was too injured , she ripped his Mask . Not a guy we know !!! 

Edited by triplem
  • Thanks 9

TJ does not believe it’s the same guy . I think the original thumb cutter was the wayward cop that died in Jang’s hand as they had a flashback to a scene of him saying the humanity line . Anyhow YG came in & he got emotional as this one definitely killed his dad.  He was going to kill the guy himself but DCK held him back 

later DCK & TJ sit down as she recovers , and she thanked DCK 

DCK & Jang exchange some words . Later DCK went to see DC Park. Very Long conversation btwn the two ( need subs) . TJ name brought up . He is still giving park the suspicious look . 

Dck has set a trap earlier on with Kyoro cleaning to keep the drugs for DCk to test himself . Daebak , DC Park i think is responsible for that whole drug stuff . Cops come in to take him away .  Yeom comes in to congratulate DCK on a job well done. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

So the thumb cutter is in the hospital still unconscious. . YG & SY watching over him . TJ comes in to talk to YG . They make peace . He thanked her & gave her a hug and left.  Closure for them

TJ goes back to her office . She goes to her room , omo! Her husband is still alive ! 

- eps ends- 

omg what the heck is happening ? The preview looks like the show is changing gear. The story is a lot deeper then DC park . Seems the husband is shady ? 

Edited by triplem
  • Thanks 8

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

omo! Her husband is still alive 

:o  Wow.  Could he be the Big Bad?!  But he knows she was tortured and had her thumb cut!  Evil. 

Never imagined this twist.

• Like 9

Thanks for the live-caps @triplem :kiss_wink:

I just want to share something about the translation of Jang Society. In the Chinese subs I watched, it's more like "Warriors Club" or "Soldiers Club". I understand how the translation can get mixed up, and actually don't know which is actually the correct one, but just sharing that the pronunciation in Korean is the same for both 將士會 (Warrior Club) and 張社會 (Jang Society)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

@thistle @titania1000  I am as confused as heck. This drama is like a maze , just when you thought that you can finally figure it out, they throw you a curveball.  Okay , so this is the  interesting thing - in some of TJ's flashbacks of the day thumb cutter tortured her, the husband was seated across her tied up as well . We were not shown this before. In earlier episodes , we only saw the cutter hit the husband as he came in, and we had assumed he died on the spot. So he was tortured too. But why was there never a recollection of that in her memory in her flashbacks??? Last 4 episodes and they throw in a new stakeholder. So if we look at @ktcjdrama's chinese tranlsation - the Warrior Club, that gives us better insight to what this Jang Society is intended for or at least how they view themselves. I think the organisation is huge and a lot deeper than we can imagine. The thumb cutters may not be one person.  I thought it strange that  they caught DC Park so quickly , so looks like the writer has more tricks up his sleeve...he will keep us guessing till the end :lol:

edit to add - that humanity line is definitely the club motto! Lol!

@Ameera Ali oh my they giving us some skinship ...well I never saw this coming :mrgreen:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5
  • LOL 4

22 minutes ago, triplem said:

Okay , so this is the  interesting thing - in some of TJ's flashbacks of the day thumb cutter tortured her, the husband was seated across her tied up as well . We were not shown this before. In earlier episodes , we only saw the cutter hit the husband as he came in, and we had assumed he died on the spot. So he was tortured too. But why was there never a recollection of that in her memory in her flashbacks???

There was the flashback of him seated across from her in earlier episode. I remembered it. Turtle asked for information, because TJ didn't want to say anything, he said something like Shall I start with your husband first...

It's Park Hoon, right? The guy playing her husband?

And the preview... it's showing DCK being smug? Why is he tidying his hair in the mirror? He was the one pulling that man (Park?) on the floor, right? I am confused too because I think DCK planted the drugs in DC Park's car for Jang to find so he can be arrested...?

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

52 minutes ago, triplem said:

TJ goes back to her office . She goes to her room , omo! Her husband is still alive ! 

I wanted to asked about her husband. In episode 11 she said about her ex husband (what the killer did to him as well) and I did wonder why did I think he was dead? :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

There was the flashback of him seated across from her in earlier episode. I remembered it. Turtle asked for information, because TJ didn't want to say anything, he said something like Shall I start with your husband first...

It's Park Hoon, right? The guy playing her husband?

And the preview... it's showing DCK being smug? Why is he tidying his hair in the mirror? I am confused too because I think DCK planted the drugs in DC Park's car for Jang to find so he can be arrested...?

Yes . It’s Park Hoon . 

That last scene of the whole drug bit confused me . I know he set up the spy cam . And came to get the drugs later . Is DCK part of Jang Society??? 

3 minutes ago, larus said:

I wanted to asked about her husband. In episode 11 she said about her ex husband (what the killer did to him as well) and I did wonder why I thought he is dead? :D

I was under the impression all along he was . No idea why :w00t:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 8
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, triplem said:

I am as confused as heck. This drama is like a maze , just when you thought that you can finally figure it out, they throw you a curveball 

I can hardly wait for subs!  This episode looks epic as well as confusing.  How will we ever figure out what is gonna happen next?

I really wanna know why SY was teasing Our Bodyguard while YG seems to be egging her on. :D  (And, yes, Jae Sik is still the only person I trust on this drama.  ;) )

• LOL 8

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

( pushing @thistle a side :yum:)

Oh, no, you don't!  <_< He's still OUR Bodyguard. ;)

But, seriously, what is SY doing messing with Jae Sik!

• LOL 7

I have not yet read any of the comments but just want to record my thoughts. 

There has always been a thought in my mind questioning whether Han Tae Joo's husband really died.  Having seen him at the end of Episode 12, can he be the real culprit?  Can he be the ultimate mastermind? 

Anyways, I'm waiting for the release of the subtitles so that I can re-watch it. 

p.s. Young Geun hugged Tae Joo.  Awww .... :blush:

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

skills, she looked like she was impersonating DCK! :mrgreen:   

I don't like that KYG was watching so cold: <_< My ship has sunk so fast  :bawling:

IKR! When she put in the chewing gum, I thought that was a familiar move . :lol: 

@thistle @Ameera Ali They were definitely trying to get JS to spill the beans , so YG signalled her to use her charms , which is something she has to work harder on . She won’t be able to do undercover work at this rate :joy:

• LOL 9

6 minutes ago, my0t1 said:

Having seen him at the end of Episode 12, can he be the real culprit?  Can he be the ultimate mastermind?  

I did not watch episode 12 but I read some comments here. (I could not help it).

It is possible that Tae Joo`s attack was orchestrated by him so nobody will get  suspicious of him. I am curious about Tae Joo`s work from that time. What evidence she had that they tortured her to get it.

If her ex husband was involved in what happen with her, he is a despicable man. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, larus said:

I did not watch episode 12 but I read some comments here. (I could not help it).

It is possible that Tae Joo`s attack was orchestrated by him so nobody will get  suspicious of him. I am curious about Tae Joo`s work from that time. What evidence she had that they tortured her to get it.

If her ex husband was involved in what happen with her, he is a despicable man. 

Do you know what her ex hubs does ? I can’t remember if they mentioned. Also a prosecutor? 

• Like 6
  • Love 1