[Drama 2019] Watcher, 왓쳐

larus

@my0t1 Oh I just realised that maybe the two guys at the parlour happened after YG's strangling. So it could have been a different pincer. So that brings us back to 9 right? I am forgetting the order of things now :lol:

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I've finally caught up! I'm going to do some backreading on everyone's comments and opinions! :D I also want to share my thoughts and opinions too! :blush:

On 8/5/2019 at 12:33 PM, Ameera Ali said:

he was so cute in that drama glad u enjoying the drama :relaxed:

Thank you! Yes! I love Are You Human. I love his hair in that drama. I like it in Watcher too. 

You're so mean to him! :bawling::mrgreen:

Poor boy, almost lost his life trying to keep hard this ledger! It's not him, but the writer's doing: this treacherous man loves to torture him with the police betraying his pretty face at every turn. :P

never :joy: I just miss him , in uniform :yum:

I want him to give me a ticket :mrgreen: , What you think, @Lawyerh& @ktcjdrama @triplem :joy:

Its nice reading your thoughts and comments guys. I still haven't watched ep11 & 12. Took a long break for the school holidays and I need some catching up with my dramas... Hopefully soon as ep13 is already underway. 

Thanks for the photos. I saw them in OCN FB today. Looks like Young Goon and Lawyer Han get tied up... 

One more chance , @thistle so we could brag about our bodyguard :kiss_wink: 

5d580443474f7074622600.gif?download

Spoiler

5d5804a3c57f4800724049.gif?download

5d580506af477194011724.gif?download

:joy::mrgreen: , so he didn’t end up like them ( sorry @titania1000 couldn’t resist poor guy he end up like that again , at least they can develop some romance while they are waiting for help :lol:

68508425_2411832045531887_58952908279570

Spoiler

68455765_2411832028865222_83724538162509

29 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Howewer after watching ep 13, it's not them that i want to watch but definitely KYG  and JSY who captured my heart! 

Their interactions are so fun, playful, relaxed, warm, tender and sweet! That's my favourite side of KYG!:heart:

I kind of ship them :lol:...but then again, I am not expecting romance for this drama. They are cute together. I have always enjoyed their interactions...they are good teammates at the very least.

Oh wow , so TJ's husband is indeed a bad bad guy. Was he trying to cut YG's thumb in the preview ??? He better not hurt him but @Lawyerh and @Ameera Ali no cop uniform but he looks good fighting :relaxed: especially in the preview

Some cuts from OCN

Spoiler

DCK torturing Park seems a little scary...but I will stick to my guns that DCK is not the mastermind or part of Jang Society

Preview

Spoiler

When Tae Joo's ex called Tae Joo, I was holding my breath that Tae Joo's phone would ring.  Being Tae Joo, she'd already silenced her phone but her ex knows her too well and she still got caught. 

This is one scary scene! :scream:

[EDIT] Thanks Jillia for the friendly warning ;-)

2 hours ago, triplem said:

DCK torturing Park seems a little scary...but I will stick to my guns that DCK is not the mastermind or part of Jang Society

I know DCK is trying to get information out of him to save Young Geun and Tae Joo, but the way he just left him to die like this and the way he stares at himself in front of the mirror makes him all the more sinister.  I can't seem to be able to get over this scene yet. 

Waiting for the subs ....

23 minutes ago, tinymel said:

LO and I are at the rugby. V inebriated.

:lol:  Best comment ever!  Enjoy the inebriation.  And, oh yeah, the rugby.

Since we've mentioned rugby,

Spoiler

I'm gonna be naughty and go Off Topic again (sorry not sorry) here is the image song for the 2019 Rugby World Japan Tournament (me, huge fan of Arashi for more than ten years):

38 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

I fear too that we will lose someone from the good guys: i resigned to let go of Jae Sik

Jae Sik must be safe!  Everyone, prepare to defend Jae Sik! :ph34r:

38 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

based on the increased screen presence that JSY is getting now and how close she became from KYG (even their clothes are matching a lot lately, as if the two characters are blending into each other), the odds seem more and more against her. :(

On a more serious note, I have been thinking that she is vulnerable and could be scape-goated.   But I think that it's more likely that we might lose DCK, especially as we see more of his bad side.

47 minutes ago, my0t1 said:

I know DCK is trying to get information out of him to save Young Geun and Tae Joo, but the way he just left him to die like this and the way he stares at himself in front of the mirror makes him all the more sinister.  I can't seem to be able to get over this scene yet.

Judging from the way DCG just left DC Park to die, I feel like Park has revealed something that make DCG thinks he's unforgivable. I'm so curious what that is.

The last look DCG gave him screaming "you're pathetically despicable" to me. lol

37 minutes ago, Anh said:

Judging from the way DCG just left DC Park to die, I feel like Park has revealed something that make DCG thinks he's unforgivable. I'm so curious what that is.

The last look DCG gave him screaming "you're pathetically despicable" to me. lol

I agree with you and am very curious what he'd whispered.  However, the way DCK looking at the mirror fixing his hair is very creepy.  May be he needs to calm himself down before proceeding his next move? 

4 minutes ago, my0t1 said:

May be he needs to calm himself down before proceeding his next move? 

Yeah. I have the same thought. Something like suiting up before going to battlefield. Hahaha. And it's pretty clear that he was rocking his chair from side to side contemplating the next move. 

I'm pretty sure that Han Suk Kyu came up with the idea of fixing his hair because I've seen him do that many times in other works. It's his thing. Each time with different meanings and expressions but this one is particularly creepy as you said. Can't help but admiring him. One simple act can deliver what words can't.

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

To be more cool , Want some gum  :mrgreen:

Now we just need someone to ask to borrow DCK's comb.  :P :lol:

Just kinda reminded me of this really, really old oldie.....

Spoiler

but you have gotta wait and see why she wants his comb.  I guess this would have considered been naughty at the time but it's just kinda funny now.  DCK lend someone your comb!

Was going to edit my previous post but it wasn't working.  Apologies for posting after myself.  

OMG what an episode!  Almost too violent.

• DCK has gone evil, and killed Park.
  • Lawyer Han isn't quite as smart as she thought she was--how did she not clue into the fact that her Ex was gonna take revenge on her?! 
  • Evil Ex is evil.  And also an addict.
  • It looks like YG's thumb is about to get snipped.  Scary!
  • But thank goodness:  at least the BTeam of SY and Jae Sik are still on the job.  I thought it was very clever of Jae Sik to remember to take the first aid kit before they left the office.  Looks like YG is gonna need it.
  • Yeom was only in the episode for a few seconds but that was just to remind us that she is still there and still potentially the Big Bad.

Archived