Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

@titania1000

My shipping flow chart goes like this :

JSY > YG > HTJ > DCK > YG :joy:

 

But let me just ship YG with @Lawyerh...yes myself lawyer also lol.... 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, titania1000 said:

That's why DCK can't have killed KYG's mum, it would break this bromance so bad!  :tears:

 

I never thought Do Chi Gwang could be the killer. Why? Maybe because he is so pasionate to discover corrupt cops that it doesn`t sound right if the hero is himself a dirty investigator. At first, he was displeased to know that Han Tae Joo will join the team because he thought she changed, she had a "certain" reputation. The microespresions don`t lie. I will be shocked if he has a speedy tichet unpaid. :lol:

But I am ready to know more about Do Chi Gwang. After so many years in the job, it is hard not to have some regrets/ mistakes.

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, larus said:

 

I never thought Do Chi Gwang could be the killer. Why? Maybe because he is so pasionate to discover corrupt cops that it doesn`t sound right if the hero is himself a dirty investigator. At first, he was displeased to know that Han Tae Joo will join the team because he thought she changed, she had a "certain" reputation. The microespresions don`t lie. I will be shocked if he has a speedy tichet unpaid. :lol:

But I am ready to know more about Do Chi Gwang. After so many years in the job, it is hard not to have some regrets/ mistakes.

 

I'm on your side: the guy is honest to the fault. 

But he might not always been like that and have possibly made mistakes that lead him to change and take this road just like HTJ who seemed so honest and willing to listen as KYG and her old client (the girl from the organ traffic) said both to her have changed to be so manipulative and cunning.

I think his present secretive attitude makes him an easy target for someone who would like to make him the main suspect  of the two affairs and i fear the two others leads will question his innocence at one point in a dramatic way if it happens to be indeed a suspect.    

JHR seems to me quite provocative with him: especially in the car when he said to him that he must be seething with the desire to break all boundaries and rules and just save KYG. Later in the alley, he tried to question his morality. It would be a shocking twist to see their positions revert: DCK being the one accused and JHR the accusator.

 

16 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

 

 

Its my turn to overthink :mrgreen:

@triplem , @sushilicious I am suspicious about this two relationship :joy: , did he signal to him or I am over suspicious :phew:

 

KYG doesn't seem to like or trust JHR since the moment he talked about his family but he seemed drawn to him nontheless.

He's being hurt physically every episode and his trauma is still haunting him: every night in his appartment he's replaying his mother's death in his head. The most scary is that he chose to come back to the place. 

He seems stable and solid in appearance but i wonder if he's not a ticking bomb.

Shouldn't he be angry against the cop who arrested his father and the prosecutor who jugded him as much as against his father? What if his father is not the culprit? Will he be believe it was a conspiration between the other two?

The pics that i post jokingly to point a shipper moment could also represent a fear that he has to be played and rejected by HTJ while he clearly wants to trust her.

 

 

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@titania1000

My shipping flow chart goes like this :

JSY > YG > HTJ > DCK > YG :joy:

 

But let me just ship YG with @Lawyerh...yes myself lawyer also lol.... 

 

 

It's my shipper chart too! :joy:

Can i ship you with KYG/SKJ? :mrgreen:

I want to keep HTJ for our hot ajhussi!  :ph34r:

 

I feel that she's attracted to DCK even though she won't admit it: especially in the scene just before her client called him hot where they met in secret to decide what to do with their new witness since the highers up were harassed by the prosecution to close the case.

The atmosphere was electric between them and their chemistry sizzling :w00t:.   

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

I still think that both incidents are related and that's the same killer for no reason other the fact that it would make more sense in this type of story to link everything

Me too. I’m thinking that the killer is either out for revenge or something.

 

through the Revenge route I can suggest maybe he was part of the corruption, but he got betrayed so he wasn’t happy with both parties thus he went out to punish those that is around the source of the pain. Hence Han was kidnapped first because hubby is not there. Hence Mother was killed and then father was to blame. Maybe just maybe, the killer is targeting the two man & their whole family. As to why he did not kill YG that one is voided for me. I have no answers.

 

Edit!

 

Maybe the killer wants YG to understand the entire corruption ring. Thus he let him live and plus he was too young to understand so he gave YG time to grow and when the time is right then he can understand.

  • Like 5
  • Insightful 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

@titania1000 , @Lawyerh 

 

 

B86267E6-32AD-4861-BA45-26B9D5904229.gif

 

their something going here :mrgreen:

 

15635482661563548221.gif

 

 

I am just thankful she not eyeing my bodyguard :joy:

 

203C0E4A-12E0-4BD6-8F93-097FBF9EDED7.gif

 

going back into my hiding :yum::tounge_xd:

 

 

 

  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Shouldn't he be angry against the cop who arrested his father and the prosecutor who jugded him as much as against his father?

 That`s what Jang Hae Ryong thought also. I think it is normal that he won`t feel angry towards Do Chi-Gwang and Tae Joo because for him they are his saviours. He even remember how Tae Joo was back then. He has all the resentment for his father. In his mind his father deserved to be punished.

I think it is good that Young-Koon`s father will appear because Young Koon repressed his feelings. I assume he doesn`t like to talk about him. He resents him but he is still his father.

 

 

   
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, larus said:

I think it is good that Young-Koon`s father will appear because Young Koon repressed his feelings. I assume he doesn`t like to talk about him. He resents him but he is still his father.

He will,I would think of it as making YG stronger. Once he overcomes this pain, he will be stronger as a character to fight. Honestly have no doubts that the father did not kill his mother and that he was just framed for the killing. At the same time he is guilty for the corruption. Maybe in the murderer’s eyes this is the only way to bring corruption to justice...a sadistic way.

 

the killer could very well be a vigilante too...(throwing theories out there)

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

 

the killer could very well be a vigilante too...(throwing theories out there) 

 

Interesting. I did not think about the killer`s motivation till now.  I thought that he was like a hit man, sent to bring results (get away of a witness, bring prosecutors documents, pull out an accomplice)

 

I think he is cruel. The way he is torturing the victims, cutting their fingers and asking them "where does our humanity come from?" . 

 

When he was torturing Tae Joo, he wanted from her some documents. He killed her husband. But why he let her alive? 

In three cases, there were two people on the scene but one was spared.

Why he killed Young Koon`s mother? To force Young Koon`s father to do something? The killer did not kill the boy.

He killed Tae Joo`s husband to force Tae Joo to spill the beans? But why he let Tae Joo alive?

He killed Mr Kim to shut his mouth but he did not kill Young Koon. 

 

Is the same killer? The same one eliminated the prosecutor Lee? Or there are more  killers?

 

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Me too. I’m thinking that the killer is either out for revenge or something.

 

through the Revenge route I can suggest maybe he was part of the corruption, but he got betrayed so he wasn’t happy with both parties thus he went out to punish those that is around the source of the pain. Hence Han was kidnapped first because hubby is not there. Hence Mother was killed and then father was to blame. Maybe just maybe, the killer is targeting the two man & their whole family. As to why he did not kill YG that one is voided for me. I have no answers.

 

Edit!

 

Maybe the killer wants YG to understand the entire corruption ring. Thus he let him live and plus he was too young to understand so he gave YG time to grow and when the time is right then he can understand.

 

I like this theory too that he target the families out of revenge. What if his family has been a victim of the betrayal he endured?

Maybe he needs KYG to remember everything, to doubt everyone he trusts and to lose his mind.

Either he needs KYG alive to use him or either he spared him because it was more convenient than to make a mess by killing a cop. 

 

39 minutes ago, larus said:

 That`s what Jang Hae Ryong thought also. I think it is normal that he won`t feel angry towards Do Chi-Gwang and Tae Joo because for him they are his saviours. He even remember how Tae Joo was back then. He has all the resentment for his father. In his mind his father deserved to be punished.

I think it is good that Young-Koon`s father will appear because Young Koon repressed his feelings. I assume he doesn`t like to talk about him. He resents him but he is still his father.

   

 

The problem for me was that his memory of the events seems fuzzy. Both HTJ and DCK have asked him if he remembers what happened and to have met them and his answers seemed vague to me. 

I get the feeling that it's coming back only now since the incident where he frozed that  reminded him of his mother begging for his life. With this memory alone, he should be suspicious of the guilt of his father for the reasons that you gave few posts ago: she has no reason to beg for her son's life if her killer is her husband.      

But he believed this "truth" for so long,  almost of all his life: to question it could very much be destructive for him. And turn him against HTJ and DCK who lead the investigation against his father. 

 

 

40 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

 

@titania1000 , @Lawyerh 

 

their something going here :mrgreen:

I am just thankful she not eyeing my bodyguard :joy:

going back into my hiding :yum::tounge_xd:

 

 

I knew their shippers were hiding somewhere! :mrgreen:

You burned my shipper heart badly with this pretty gif full of hearts from her to him! :bawling:

But i won't give up  she sneaked into DCK's car, so maybe next time it will be his home? :naughty:  

Give us ep5! 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, larus said:

I thought that he was like a hit man

The killer is a cop too right? So I thought about like he could very well be around Han & YG’s father. So he kills their family off. 

 

In my opinion, han was just on the side lines and never was the killer’s main objective. It’s just because of the documents that’s why she was hurt. Thus she lived. A cut to her thumb could mean that the killer is threatening her, if she tells anyone she dies.

 

i think that mostly the killer have another boss behind him. I don’t think ocn is that open in introducing the final boss this early on this series.

  • Like 6
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Quote

I knew their shippers were hiding somewhere! :mrgreen:

You burned my shipper heart badly with this pretty gif full of hearts from her to him! :bawling:

But i won't give up  she sneaked into DCK's car, so maybe next time it will be his home? :naughty:  

Give us ep5! 

 

Don’t worry , I am working on it , I am building your case with evidence :blush::kiss_wink:

 

@Lawyerh is lawyer :joy:, we need to show her evidence to believe it

 

 

still glad my bodyguard is safe :kiss_wink::lol:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@titania1000 I’m with you  . As much as I love the young cop with red lips , I prefer DCK for HTJ  ( I feel some sparks & history btwn them) , if there’s any romance . I am not a fan of noona romances & it’s a bit too weird for me , she saw him ( YG) in his pyjamas as a 9 year old when she was the prosecutor, then now dates him??  - yikes ! I can’t :lol:

 

@sushilicious it’s definitely a very warped sense of justice if the thumb cutter is doing this to save humanity or expose corruption. I can understand him killing HTJ’s Husband & not her as the former was in the wrong place & the wrong time . She on the hand , he likely needed since she had some information . He killed Kim to shut  him up . So the great mystery is what does he want from YG by sparing his life ? 

 

 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, triplem said:

YG by sparing his life ? 

Yes it is and I have a felling that his father knows this answer. Definitely his father have secrets for him. That’s why in the next episode his father is bringing him in to the entire corruption ring. Because now it’s the right time to expose these secrets to YG.

 

YG will be a changed man at the end of these series.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

still glad my bodyguard is safe 

I like him . Less is more - says & emotes very little but steals the scenes  he is in 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Either he needs KYG alive to use him or either he spared him because it was more convenient than to make a mess by killing a cop. 

 

I thought that the killer hesitated. In my opinion, it wound have been easier for him to not let any witness alive (cop or not)  but he spared him in the end.  I think he did not kill Young Koon because or he knew his father or because Young Koon is a young cop he once met. It is my point of view on this. I think it was an emotional response even when he is a cold killer. Maybe it is a simple explanation. Young Koon`s father keeps his mouth shut as long as his son is fine.

If it`s not that, I think it could be that he likes the feeling knowing that there is a witness but he doesn`t have many evidence left. Like try to catch me if you can.:o

 

2 hours ago, titania1000 said:

With this memory alone, he should be suspicious of the guilt of his father for the reasons that you gave few posts ago: she has no reason to beg for her son's life if her killer is her husband.    

 Maybe he remembered recently what his mother said. But that is not the point. I think he is not suspisious yet because he doesn`t have any reason to believe that his father is not the killer. Maybe his father confessed the crime and he lived all his life not really thinking about the case. It was easier for him to have the culprit and to blame him.

When he will find more information about the case, he sure will ask questions or even start to believe that maybe his father was not the killer after all. We`ll see.

It is interesting that he chose to be a cop, just like his father.

About Chi-Gwang and Young-Koon`s father.... When he came to his appartement that night, he phoned first. He was a mess and he was angry that he trusted him and people got hurt. Was Young Gun`s father the favorite senior that Tae Joo said that he arrested? It looks more and more that the case is not over. The baddies got the Young Koon`s father first. He is in jail and he did not say anything. That could explain why the killer murdered his wife and not the son.

 

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

In my opinion, han was just on the side lines and never was the killer’s main objective. It’s just because of the documents that’s why she was hurt. Thus she lived. A cut to her thumb could mean that the killer is threatening her, if she tells anyone she dies.

 

Yes, his main objective was to get the documents. I understand that he threaten Tae Joo to say what he wanted. He cut her thumb. He threaten to kill the husband and she still did not tell? He killed him to shake her up more?

 

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

i think that mostly the killer have another boss behind him. I don’t think ocn is that open in introducing the final boss this early on this series.

Yes, I also thing the killer we see is not the mastermind. One is with the plan and the other executing his orders.  Or maybe there are more killers under his thumb. 

  • Like 5
  • Insightful 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, triplem said:

@titania1000 I’m with you  . As much as I love the young cop with red lips , I prefer DCK for HTJ  ( I feel some sparks & history btwn them) , if there’s any romance . I am not a fan of noona romances & it’s a bit too weird for me , she saw him ( YG) in his pyjamas as a 9 year old when she was the prosecutor, then now dates him??  - yikes ! I can’t :lol:

 

We are so lonely! :tears::lol:

How can people miss the spark and chemistry between them! It totally messed up my mind! :mrgreen:

Your point is well made! :joy:

But there's definitely something "hot" about KYG looking at her with those puppy eyes, especially when she's totally out of reach and she is so obviously a perfect match for DCK!

This unbalanced chain of attraction and one sided interests has all my attention.:w00t:    

 

4 hours ago, larus said:

It is interesting that he chose to be a cop, just like his father.

 

He was a soldier before.

DCK said he had a good career and asked him why he quit: he said police suits him better because he doesn't trust anyone.

It seems to me that he did everything: coming back to his parent's appartment and becoming a cop at the same time. 

I'm not sure that the drama will give more time to this question but i'm not satisfied with his first answer and i'm really curious about what he changed his life so radically. I would appreciate if it was more than an impulse, though it would be a valid reason too.

 

4 hours ago, larus said:

About Chi-Gwang and Young-Koon`s father.... When he came to his appartement that night, he phoned first. He was a mess and he was angry that he trusted him and people got hurt. Was Young Gun`s father the favorite senior that Tae Joo said that he arrested? It looks more and more that the case is not over. The baddies got the Young Koon`s father first. He is in jail and he did not say anything. That could explain why the killer murdered his wife and not the son.

 

So you think  DCK talked to KYG's father on the phone that night?

But once inside he only found his wife dead and his son hiding.  

I'm not sure that there was enough time for KYG's father to leave the flat, the killer to come, kill and leave and for DCK to appear.

There was only few minutes between his call and his presence in the appartment.

Could it be that he was on the phone with KYG's mother instead? That she was the one to denounce her husband's corruption and that's why she was targeted? That would make the timeline more clear.            

I'm just throwing theories here....  

 

More featurettes form Ocn about our heroes! 

 

 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've convinced my mother, now I've convinced my loved one: WATCHER MARATHON/BINGE TOMORROW!!!

(loved one has agreed to watch the first four ep with me tomorrow but refuses to watch 5 RAW).

 

-- I realise that this adds zilch to the really fascinating conversations that are happening, and I promise going forward I will be more involved(RL permitting), but this is SUCH a moment for me as a kdrama watcher(heheheheheheheh). 2nd drama for loved one after SKY Castle!!! and he is willing to binge!

 

:love::lol::tounge_wink:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, triplem said:

I like him . Less is more - says & emotes very little but steals the scenes  he is in 

 

Our police officer should be like my bodyguard ,

when come to deal with HTJ ,she isn’t all solving  crime  :mrgreen:

 

Spoiler

15635667871563566750.gif

# let me wink see who will fall for it :lol:

 

Bodyguard : not me , I have my shield :D

15635687711563568750.gif

 

So HTJ moves to our police officer , a little touches at shoulder always the perfect way to start flirting :tounge_xd: , I am right here boy :yum:

 

15635681731563568159.gif

 

But DCG  see what she doing & get jealous :mrgreen: 

 

15635684791563568465.gif

& start copying her every move like book text  :tounge_xd:

Spoiler

15635683071563568283.gif

 

If She compliments him 

 

15635669321563566913.gif

 

He follow it with a long compliment B)

 

15635671501563567140.gif

 

He would see him recharging out side 

 

15635674261563567413.gif

 

Would be the like world stopped & he wouldn’t remember ,  where he was heading   :lol: 

15635675611563567535.gif

 

 

@titania1000 , @Lawyerh :joy::kiss_wink:

More evidence right 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I were the people watching would have rush over and pick some of those dollar bills lol

 

@Ameera Ali

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...