[Drama 2019] Watcher, 왓쳐

larus

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Shouldn't he be angry against the cop who arrested his father and the prosecutor who jugded him as much as against his father?

That`s what Jang Hae Ryong thought also. I think it is normal that he won`t feel angry towards Do Chi-Gwang and Tae Joo because for him they are his saviours. He even remember how Tae Joo was back then. He has all the resentment for his father. In his mind his father deserved to be punished.

I think it is good that Young-Koon`s father will appear because Young Koon repressed his feelings. I assume he doesn`t like to talk about him. He resents him but he is still his father.

7 minutes ago, larus said:

I think it is good that Young-Koon`s father will appear because Young Koon repressed his feelings. I assume he doesn`t like to talk about him. He resents him but he is still his father.

He will,I would think of it as making YG stronger. Once he overcomes this pain, he will be stronger as a character to fight. Honestly have no doubts that the father did not kill his mother and that he was just framed for the killing. At the same time he is guilty for the corruption. Maybe in the murderer’s eyes this is the only way to bring corruption to justice...a sadistic way.

the killer could very well be a vigilante too...(throwing theories out there)

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

the killer could very well be a vigilante too...(throwing theories out there) 

Interesting. I did not think about the killer`s motivation till now.  I thought that he was like a hit man, sent to bring results (get away of a witness, bring prosecutors documents, pull out an accomplice)

I think he is cruel. The way he is torturing the victims, cutting their fingers and asking them "where does our humanity come from?" . 

When he was torturing Tae Joo, he wanted from her some documents. He killed her husband. But why he let her alive? 

In three cases, there were two people on the scene but one was spared.

Why he killed Young Koon`s mother? To force Young Koon`s father to do something? The killer did not kill the boy.

He killed Tae Joo`s husband to force Tae Joo to spill the beans? But why he let Tae Joo alive?

He killed Mr Kim to shut his mouth but he did not kill Young Koon. 

Is the same killer? The same one eliminated the prosecutor Lee? Or there are more  killers?

11 minutes ago, larus said:

I thought that he was like a hit man

The killer is a cop too right? So I thought about like he could very well be around Han & YG’s father. So he kills their family off. 

In my opinion, han was just on the side lines and never was the killer’s main objective. It’s just because of the documents that’s why she was hurt. Thus she lived. A cut to her thumb could mean that the killer is threatening her, if she tells anyone she dies.

i think that mostly the killer have another boss behind him. I don’t think ocn is that open in introducing the final boss this early on this series.

I knew their shippers were hiding somewhere! :mrgreen:

You burned my shipper heart badly with this pretty gif full of hearts from her to him! :bawling:

But i won't give up  she sneaked into DCK's car, so maybe next time it will be his home? :naughty:  

Give us ep5! 

Don’t worry , I am working on it , I am building your case with evidence :blush::kiss_wink:

@Lawyerh is lawyer :joy:, we need to show her evidence to believe it

still glad my bodyguard is safe :kiss_wink::lol:

1 minute ago, triplem said:

YG by sparing his life ? 

Yes it is and I have a felling that his father knows this answer. Definitely his father have secrets for him. That’s why in the next episode his father is bringing him in to the entire corruption ring. Because now it’s the right time to expose these secrets to YG.

YG will be a changed man at the end of these series.

2 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Either he needs KYG alive to use him or either he spared him because it was more convenient than to make a mess by killing a cop. 

I thought that the killer hesitated. In my opinion, it wound have been easier for him to not let any witness alive (cop or not)  but he spared him in the end.  I think he did not kill Young Koon because or he knew his father or because Young Koon is a young cop he once met. It is my point of view on this. I think it was an emotional response even when he is a cold killer. Maybe it is a simple explanation. Young Koon`s father keeps his mouth shut as long as his son is fine.

If it`s not that, I think it could be that he likes the feeling knowing that there is a witness but he doesn`t have many evidence left. Like try to catch me if you can.:o

2 hours ago, titania1000 said:

With this memory alone, he should be suspicious of the guilt of his father for the reasons that you gave few posts ago: she has no reason to beg for her son's life if her killer is her husband.    

Maybe he remembered recently what his mother said. But that is not the point. I think he is not suspisious yet because he doesn`t have any reason to believe that his father is not the killer. Maybe his father confessed the crime and he lived all his life not really thinking about the case. It was easier for him to have the culprit and to blame him.

When he will find more information about the case, he sure will ask questions or even start to believe that maybe his father was not the killer after all. We`ll see.

It is interesting that he chose to be a cop, just like his father.

About Chi-Gwang and Young-Koon`s father.... When he came to his appartement that night, he phoned first. He was a mess and he was angry that he trusted him and people got hurt. Was Young Gun`s father the favorite senior that Tae Joo said that he arrested? It looks more and more that the case is not over. The baddies got the Young Koon`s father first. He is in jail and he did not say anything. That could explain why the killer murdered his wife and not the son.

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

In my opinion, han was just on the side lines and never was the killer’s main objective. It’s just because of the documents that’s why she was hurt. Thus she lived. A cut to her thumb could mean that the killer is threatening her, if she tells anyone she dies.

Yes, his main objective was to get the documents. I understand that he threaten Tae Joo to say what he wanted. He cut her thumb. He threaten to kill the husband and she still did not tell? He killed him to shake her up more?

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

i think that mostly the killer have another boss behind him. I don’t think ocn is that open in introducing the final boss this early on this series.

Yes, I also thing the killer we see is not the mastermind. One is with the plan and the other executing his orders.  Or maybe there are more killers under his thumb. 

I've convinced my mother, now I've convinced my loved one: WATCHER MARATHON/BINGE TOMORROW!!!

(loved one has agreed to watch the first four ep with me tomorrow but refuses to watch 5 RAW).

-- I realise that this adds zilch to the really fascinating conversations that are happening, and I promise going forward I will be more involved(RL permitting), but this is SUCH a moment for me as a kdrama watcher(heheheheheheheh). 2nd drama for loved one after SKY Castle!!! and he is willing to binge!

:love::lol::tounge_wink:

6 hours ago, triplem said:

I like him . Less is more - says & emotes very little but steals the scenes  he is in 

Our police officer should be like my bodyguard ,

when come to deal with HTJ ,she isn’t all solving  crime  :mrgreen:

Spoiler

15635667871563566750.gif

# let me wink see who will fall for it :lol:

Bodyguard : not me , I have my shield :D

15635687711563568750.gif

So HTJ moves to our police officer , a little touches at shoulder always the perfect way to start flirting :tounge_xd: , I am right here boy :yum:

15635681731563568159.gif

But DCG  see what she doing & get jealous :mrgreen: 

15635684791563568465.gif

& start copying her every move like book text  :tounge_xd:

Spoiler

15635683071563568283.gif

If She compliments him 

15635669321563566913.gif

He follow it with a long compliment B)

15635671501563567140.gif

He would see him recharging out side 

15635674261563567413.gif

Would be the like world stopped & he wouldn’t remember ,  where he was heading   :lol: 

15635675611563567535.gif

@titania1000 , @Lawyerh :joy::kiss_wink:

More evidence right 

Are you trying to tell us that you wish to wrestle with him in a pool of money? :mrgreen:

You know we are all close chingus now: you confess with ease what this pretty body is doing to your mind! :w00t:

I have this feeling I want to spank him ( shocking)  :joy: , But about wrestling him :joy: 

before :mrgreen:

308694F3-92D8-4260-A2BC-9D3260BF3DFA.gif

After :joy:

GIFMaker.org_csgYBa.gif

@Lawyerh :yum: 

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

DCK & YG’s dad meet in the medical room of the jail. The two have a very Long conversation . ( need subs ) DCK calls him sunbae. Funny that even though DCK was the one who supposedly put dad in jail , dad did not seem terribly upset with him & both did not have to Glass compartment to separate them 

I think DCK asked why YG's Dad have to bring YG into this mess. 

Cool. YG is now going to actually find the murderer. At the same time DCK is going through some transformation, i doubt he is the bad guy..still too early to be revealed. I guess he is becoming more evil in a way so that he will not forgive anyone who did wrong or who are corrupted. I want to see YG being a beast and trying to find the murderer..maybe then his relationship with his father would be better...

58 minutes ago, triplem said:

Girl cop gets a phone call . Bodyguard says is it possible she has BF? Lol!! Both him & YG seem surprised 

I'm still not sure about our girl cop--maybe she's not a bad person but it seems like she could be under the control of someone who is.  I am guessing that the possible BF is just an excuse to answer calls from whoever has planted her in Investigation team.

.....editing because I forgot to say thank you @triplemfor the recaps!  :wub:

Archived