[Drama 2019] Watcher, 왓쳐

larus

I’m still on my way, but one thing for sure, to me everyone have secrets in here. Not sure how they are going to reveal it, but I honestly feel that the main culprit is someone who is around the three. Like always around the three. Have that gut instinct. And I don’t think it’s Jang at this point. Feel like he is the typical ocn scapegoat who is there to cover up the actual person. You know what is weird? It is said that it’s Kim’s father.but we don’t see his face. It could also means that his father could very well be alive. But nothing is set and stone at this point. 

I’m pretty confused because as of right now everyone feels suspicious to me....Hm...

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, titania1000 said:

BTS with english subs are up!

Thanks @mellowcatskj for the hard work! 

The cast is really an amazing ensemble of funny and nice people! 

Their chemistry on set is as good as on screen!  

Thank you very much @titania1000 for subscribing and sharing. :heart: It's not hard work when I have a bit of an obsession... <.<

Yes! the cast is great on set & on screen. I love them all.

I am biased but I am enjoying the drama so far. ep.3 was a bit weak for me but ep.4 got me intrigued again especially because of the relationship between DCK & JHR. DCK definitely feels guilty about something. JHR isn't the typical villain which I am glad about, since that was one of my worries before the drama aired. He even helps the team out at times even if for his own gain. I think he is a realist. If he refused to do anything corrupt or take bribes, someone else would be in his position doing the exact same thing. And per his confrontation with DCK, good cops can end up doing some fishy things. Kim is a dangerous person & letting him go could have caused more casualties.

Also poor Young Gun. Nothing seems to be going right for him.

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

why was Soo Yeon ogling at  YG's pictures?

Spoiler

Because they want to shake the lawyer up by telling them that the boss’s son returned, but actually the son died. I guess cause they looks similar so they photoshop in.

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Yes @sushilicious..but she was still ogling after the case is over  :P...aahahaha....I really should not be overthinking this. 

Haha just like wedding photos. Photoshop YG and her face together side by side put as computer wallpaper :joy:

COME ON WEEKEND!!! 

On 7/17/2019 at 1:00 PM, titania1000 said:

I don't remember when HTJ was attacked

It was only a couple of years ago I think... episode 1 says something about it.

--

I do hope that the big bad/BB is going to be Dad... Because when KYG was in the bathroom, BB could have EASILY killed him but didn't... same with on the roof when he pushed prosecutor Lee... could have killed KYG again. two instances when a normal evil killer would just kill but instead he doesn't*** and it just makes me like to think it is because even though he might get caught he still can't kill his son...

I know that the next ep is going to blow this out of the water of course, BUT perhaps he keeps getting let out to kill people???... nope? ok... I'll put that theory back into my pocket...

If it isn't dad, I would prefer it to be someone we haven't met yet. However with the announced cast that really only leaves director Park... who doesn't want them looking into old cases and is also allowing pretty free rein for DCG to pursue JHR. Imagine all of that fall out... he can pretty much destroy their case against him unless they partner up with JHR... which could be pretty badass if I'm honest.

*** ok so he might also just kill the people he is supposed to kill but that doesn't make sense. That first time it genuinely felt like the trigger was going to be pulled. So I think that BB knows and cares about KYG

--

On a lighter note, my mother is loving the drama, doesn't enjoy reading subs but that doesn't seem be hindering her enjoyment!

Oh yeah I forget about their war :joy:, I will try again :mrgreen:

45 minutes ago, triplem said:

( edit : pssssst . Don’t go breaking @Lawyerh ‘s Heart now . :D

@triplem I don’t want to break @Lawyerh heart :kiss_wink: but what I do , he make me do it :mrgreen:

15634918931563491870.gif

@sushilicious is he saying , catch me if you can :joy:

@triplem i'm really curious about ep 5 with YG face filled with blood. It's interesting how the father wants to bring YG in to this mess. Maybe the father knows who the murderer is and just want YG to know and find out who...

Ahaha. Have to wait again. :(

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

YG is constantly getting injured some way or other in every episode. I need him to be more on the ball as in he’d better not lose any more key suspects or witnesses on his watch . Really like the idea of YG’s dad appearing.  Funny feeling he may not have killed mum.   

Looking forward to this weekend 

Yeah, I honestly don’t think he killed mum. Ocn is like this. Got loads of scapegoats. Plus if the father killed mum they wouldn’t have not , not show his father’s face earlier on lol

very typical of ocn to hide their faces too....

i think the father was framed..but his father doesn’t seem to be too good either?

10 hours ago, tinymel said:

I do hope that the big bad/BB is going to be Dad... Because when KYG was in the bathroom, BB could have EASILY killed him but didn't... same with on the roof when he pushed prosecutor Lee... could have killed KYG again. two instances when a normal evil killer would just kill but instead he doesn't*** and it just makes me like to think it is because even though he might get caught he still can't kill his son...

The dirty cop with the mask who killed Mr Kim is not Kim Young-Koon`s father because he is in jail. So, he could not killed Tae Joo`s husband either.

But it is corect to assume that he might know Young Koon (or his father more likely) and he spared his life.

Jang Hae-Ryong was/is the perfect suspect but it will be also interesting if he is not the killer. Let see what other characters will come to the scene.

4 hours ago, sushilicious said:

i think the father was framed..but his father doesn’t seem to be too good either?

It is what I think also. Maybe Young Gun`s father and Jang Hae Ryong were buddies but neither of them are innocents here. They know more then they are saying about the corruption in the police.

19 minutes ago, larus said:

The dirty cop with the mask who killed Mr Kim is not Kim Young-Koon`s father because he is in gail. So, he could not killed Tae Joo`s husband either.

Yeah I know :tears:. I really liked my theory until the show destroyed it. But I am still going to stand my ground until next episode. Once I’ve seen him behind bars I’ll give up hope.  Hahaha

Speaking about the corruption. It was painfully realistic when Do Chi-Gwang asked Yeom Dong-Sook (Chief of Police?)`s permission to investigate corruption in the police  (the current cases) to set an exemple, a moral ground to investigate the porsecutors too.

Except rookies who still believe that justice will prevail if they try hard to investigate, the veterans knows better that corruption is generalized and it is hard to find the truth because of that coruption.

The internal investigation team has a very hard job.To investigate coruption is hard, but to investigate inside their own organization is harder. They must feel like swiming against the current.

The internal investigation team has a very hard job.To investigate coruption is hard, but to investigate inside their own organization is harder. They must feel like swiming against the current.

Agree with that , their always a mole in the team that worries me , because I like the team even if they seem shady, I wouldn’t like them to betrayed by one of their team . 

But was our favourite bodyguard graduating from the police force, when he didn’t show up in the last episode, why he allowed to be in a crime scene :mrgreen::phew:

305FB979-6BF6-466E-9CA1-38A81B5AF167.jpg

4 hours ago, titania1000 said:

That's why DCK can't have killed KYG's mum, it would break this bromance so bad!  :tears:

I never thought Do Chi Gwang could be the killer. Why? Maybe because he is so pasionate to discover corrupt cops that it doesn`t sound right if the hero is himself a dirty investigator. At first, he was displeased to know that Han Tae Joo will join the team because he thought she changed, she had a "certain" reputation. The microespresions don`t lie. I will be shocked if he has a speedy tichet unpaid. :lol:

But I am ready to know more about Do Chi Gwang. After so many years in the job, it is hard not to have some regrets/ mistakes.

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

I still think that both incidents are related and that's the same killer for no reason other the fact that it would make more sense in this type of story to link everything

Me too. I’m thinking that the killer is either out for revenge or something.

through the Revenge route I can suggest maybe he was part of the corruption, but he got betrayed so he wasn’t happy with both parties thus he went out to punish those that is around the source of the pain. Hence Han was kidnapped first because hubby is not there. Hence Mother was killed and then father was to blame. Maybe just maybe, the killer is targeting the two man & their whole family. As to why he did not kill YG that one is voided for me. I have no answers.

Edit!

Maybe the killer wants YG to understand the entire corruption ring. Thus he let him live and plus he was too young to understand so he gave YG time to grow and when the time is right then he can understand.

Archived