Quantcast
Sushimi

Veggie Medical Examination Event

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Wow, our healthy list just went on and on covering wider and wider range :lol:

@Lmangla I tried piggybacking my daughter before when she was smaller... it was not easy feat. I still don't understand why Koreans like to piggyback so much. It hurts!!

hahaha... my theory is one it has to do with geography -- much of the country has hills/mountains and it is easier to piggy back than carry someone up the hill..

the second factor is the army training -- soldiers are trained to carry up to 60 kgs on their shoulder. since these actors have completed basic training, it probably will look odd on TV carrying on shoulder. so maybe piggy back is prettier looking on TV?

RT05-0003.jpg

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

running around, put rubbish bag in ur head :sweat_smile:

Don’t these dramas realise it’s so dangerous to put plastic bag on your head :scream:

• LOL 6

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

Don’t these dramas realise it’s so dangerous to put plastic bag on your head :scream:

Well, it's their middle name for being a hero who have to defend a bush boy and a masked boy? :grimace:

• LOL 5

@LmanglaThanks for tagging.

Mhm, I don't watch any medical dramas....I just remember DotS and we have other experts for that......but if I want to have a medical treatment......I would go for something like that....

giphy.gif

KSJ :heart: I would be sick every day of the week. 

In case of that other thingy.....I don't remember any mealingful (:ph34r: get it?) meals during dramas.......

OH OH WAIT....I do, due to @stroppyseI rewatched Healer and Ahjumma crush always made these meals for her daughter bday.....

Okay....I wouldn't call them healthy.....but....I mean.....there is a strawberry!

g85u55fz.jpg

• LOL 7

when Sungjae lost the bet, he was punished by airing a 12-hour chat :D

the best thing was to eat for the first hour :D I wonder how he is still thin while eating that much :D

Capture.jpg

Capture.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

That is why we should not talk while eating...

8eeef87d8e3939c6d8efe0424c54243361aeacfb

• LOL 7

When I read food, the first drama that came to mind was Top Star Yoo Baek. Every episode had them making and eating delicious food. The food always looked so amazing (they even had crabs in one episode!) and it always left me hungry and with massive cravings. :joy: I couldn't find a video of them making food or eating so the picture below will have to do. 

top-star-yoo-baek-1.jpg

As for medical drama.. I am just going to go with DOTS even though it isn't really a medical drama per se. But I just loved how the earthquake scene and how both doctors and soldiers did everything they could to save lives.

The scene where they had to make a choice between the two men - who gets to live and who dies... ugh tears!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2