Tien Niu as Han Rong
Yao An Lian ‎ as Ding Rushan
Liu Yi Hang as Xiao Tan
Xu Shao Ying as Lao Song
Guo Qiu Cheng as Uncle Yang
Xu Rong Zhen as Lu Siyin
Sun Sheng Hao as Qin Yiyan

Synopsis:

Set in the Shanghai Bund in the 1940s, it revolves around a female detective who solve multiple cases.

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

Additional Links:

Miss S 旗袍美探 Raw Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, NVKN said:

@sugarplum892 @frostflower14 Hello, do you know when this drama will be aired? It was filmed last year, wasnt it? I wonder how much longer before it gets released...hopefully it will be a good one, i cannot wait to watch a new drama in which Vengo is a lead :lol:

no words on air date yet.  make sure you check out living towards the sun where vengo is the lead!  in the midst of filming right now

8 hours ago, sugarplum892 said:

no words on air date yet.  make sure you check out living towards the sun where vengo is the lead!  in the midst of filming right now

Lol thank you and yes i was there and already have done that, but since Miss S was done first i thought it would have a hingher chance of being released soon...i expect LTTS to be earliest after july or latest dec? May is too soon isnt it?....

On 4/19/2020 at 8:28 PM, NVKN said:

Lol thank you and yes i was there and already have done that, but since Miss S was done first i thought it would have a hingher chance of being released soon...i expect LTTS to be earliest after july or latest dec? May is too soon isnt it?....

Airing today! :D

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2020] Miss S 旗袍美探

I have been patiently waiting for subs...everyday i have diligently checked dramacool and seen new episodes being released one by one as RAW only!!! <_< (im losing it :angry: lol)

Maybe if HBO didnt buy the licence, WeTv (tencent) could have released the english subs already???!!!:mellow:

On 9/7/2020 at 8:50 PM, NVKN said:

I have been patiently waiting for subs...everyday i have diligently checked dramacool and seen new episodes being released one by one as RAW only!!! <_< (im losing it :angry: lol)

Maybe if HBO didnt buy the licence, WeTv (tencent) could have released the english subs already???!!!:mellow:

I feel like we will have to wait until HBO release the drama later the yeah for English subtitles. 

Although I don't understand 100% of what is said, I find the drama is captivating. The acting is on point, storyline is interesting and funny, the sets and clothes are a visual feast.

Most importantly, Vengo look so good in this drama!

@ChibiLy I love the clothes, too, especially the gorgeous qipaos worn by Miss S. the Western clothes worn by Taozi and the little girl are beautiful, too. I thought that maybe the forensic doctor might end up with Miss S’s doctor Friend, but oh well, their paths didn’t cross haha.

@Table122000 it’s good that it was picked up by HBO. They have a big viewership base, so more people will be able to watch this enjoyable drama. The period setting and fashion will certainly appeal to people who are interested in Shanghai during that time period. It’s such a glamorous period and so fun! 

• Guest changed the title to [Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2020] Miss S 旗袍美探
  • 1 month later...

Anyone in Australia can watch eng sub now on SBS On Demand. You dont need to pay, just create an account to log in. The only thing is tv ads during the show, but i really dont mind since i have been waiting for so long to watch this in eng sub :gangnamstyle:

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/30/2021 at 9:20 AM, NVKN said:

Anyone in Australia can watch eng sub now on SBS On Demand. You dont need to pay, just create an account to log in. The only thing is tv ads during the show, but i really dont mind since i have been waiting for so long to watch this in eng sub :gangnamstyle:

Have you started watching yet? Even in Malaysia here, on HBO no subs till now. I've started watching the raw first episode. I must say I'm truly enjoying it. Though I'm not proficient in the language but I roughly can still understand the general basic conversation except for some terminologies or specific names, etc...

V is as gorgeous as usual. And I cant wait to see all of their costumes especially Miss S!

https://www.thestar.com.my/lifestyle/entertainment/2020/10/05/chinese-actress-ma-yili-changes-over-100-costumes-for-new-detective-series-039miss-s039

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Have you started watching yet? Even in Malaysia here, on HBO no subs till now. I've started watching the raw first episode. I must say I'm truly enjoying it. Though I'm not proficient in the language but I roughly can still understand the general basic conversation except for some terminologies or specific names, etc...

V is as gorgeous as usual. And I cant wait to see all of their costumes especially Miss S!

Yup, as soon as i heard it got released on SBS On Demand in January this year :lol: 

I heard HBO asia had the eng sub (can't access where i am)...but i guess im lucky to be able to watch SBS on demand...not sure if you can access this site from another country 

https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/ (just create an account, you dont have to pay or subscribe, only tv ads in betweens)

9 hours ago, NVKN said:

Yup, as soon as i heard it got released on SBS On Demand in January this year :lol: 

I heard HBO asia had the eng sub (can't access where i am)...but i guess im lucky to be able to watch SBS on demand...not sure if you can access this site from another country 

https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/ (just create an account, you dont have to pay or subscribe, only tv ads in betweens)

Thanks will check out later...

Archived