Quantcast
DontEatMyKimchi

[Mainland Chinese Drama] ARSENAL MILITARY ACADEMY 烈火军校

6 hours ago, itsmemiya said:

I am enjoying this one more than I can put into words. These two are just simply amazing together. I also quiet like all characters. 

@aprincessofmars it’s available on the Apple app store. There are many Iqiyi app, but one of them is in English so it isn’t hard to find. All episodes released so far are available if you purchase a VIP account. I’ve tried searching on google play to help out some friends, but there is only the chinese one.

i probably will purchase the VIP acc once my internet is upgraded....now no matter what acc i have it is kinda useless as i dont get to enjoy the drama much

• Like 1

Ah one of those girl cosplaying as a guy type dramas. Though it sort of sounds like Mulan a lil LoL. I watched the trailer looks impressive.

3 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Ah one of those girl cosplaying as a guy type dramas. Though it sort of sounds like Mulan a lil LoL. I watched the trailer looks impressive.

It is a nod to the tale of Mulan. It's been very entertaining so far, I'm so impressed with it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, A1mm3 said:

How many episodes a week? 

For non-paying users, It's been two episodes a day, with three on Friday but I don't think any on the weekend. I checked and no new ones were available today.

• Thanks 3

On 8/10/2019 at 8:49 AM, aprincessofmars said:

For non-paying users, It's been two episodes a day, with three on Friday but I don't think any on the weekend. I checked and no new ones were available today.

It seems like they air Tuesday-Friday. Wish it was Monday-Friday

Disappointed at today’s episode 17-18. Don’t see a lot of interaction between them. Hopefully he’s not gone for too long.

• Like 1

Imma call this drama the legends 2.0 lol! Xu Kai is just so cute! I love their interactions so much... it made this drama really nice and gooey, fuzzy and warm! Bai Lu and Xu Kai really made this drama work! Only up to ep10, but I just love how caring he is to her, and the jealousy, oh the jealousy :joy: very different jealousy from LCL xD

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

I got up to episode 8 of this drama 

Spoiler

On their first day at the military academy Gu Yan Zheng saw a woman’s singlet in Xie Xiang’s luggage so he suspected something was off about her. He knew by ep 7 that she was a woman because he saw her at a party in her female disguise. 

I really wanted the reveal to be more dramatic than that.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Can I just say thank you to the people who told us about the English iQiyi app? You completely gave my life a fresh new meaning. Thank you. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Posted (edited)
On 8/14/2019 at 8:02 AM, Alila Nguyen said:

Imma call this drama the legends 2.0 lol! Xu Kai is just so cute! I love their interactions so much... it made this drama really nice and gooey, fuzzy and warm! Bai Lu and Xu Kai really made this drama work! Only up to ep10, but I just love how caring he is to her, and the jealousy, oh the jealousy :joy: very different jealousy from LCL xD

I loved them so much the Legends and wasn’t sure how I would feel about her being the more mature character and him being more comedic but I must say that I freaking LOVE it. He kills me how funny he Is. His jealousy is so hilarious!! 

Edited by Escapism
  • LOL 3

So, after the latest episode, does SJS still not know XX is a girl? It seems like he's attracted to him/her at the moment. So only the instructor and GYZ knows, correct?

8 hours ago, whome said:

Hide contents

So, after the latest episode, does SJS still not know XX is a girl? It seems like he's attracted to him/her at the moment. So only the instructor and GYZ knows, correct?

SJS was being suspicious of XX when they heard of the rumor but he knows now. When JXR was wiping his hand he was being shy in front of her. 

• Like 1

I've been watching this drama and decided to come comment as well. lol I skipped so much, I didn't even realize QMT found out XX is a girl...? Didn't even know SJS knew XX was a girl too. I'm thinking that with SJS protecting the other lady, ODA, this is where it'll kind of strain SJS and XX's friendship. Please just go back to GYZ even though he annoys you. lol I love GYZ's jealosy and his crave to get her attention. He's such an annoying brat but he really likes XX, to the point of trying to copy SJS's personality. LOL The only biggest disappointment is the lack of screen time between the ML's. They have wayyyy to many scenes with the other leads. We're already at the halfway point, so I hope that they start to develop the ML's relationship. I love their bickering but they barely have any civil talks. XX is starting to kind of like GYZ, right? Some times she confuses me. lol 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1