Quantcast
DontEatMyKimchi

[Mainland Chinese Drama] ARSENAL MILITARY ACADEMY 烈火军校

16 hours ago, angelangie said:

preview released

Thank you for posting.

Looks cool and kickarse but have to admit I am coming here after Bai Lu and Xu Kai together in The Legends I was hoping there would be some romance but the promo so far makes me think there won't be any.

• LOL 1

The preview looks very intense. Storywise, it seems interesting and unique. Romance, I think we will still get it but in minimum level, just to spice things up.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, raziela said:

Thank you for posting.

Looks cool and kickarse but have to admit I am coming here after Bai Lu and Xu Kai together in The Legends I was hoping there would be some romance but the promo so far makes me think there won't be any.

we probably have some....since it was mention that there will be 2 guys aftering the same girl.....so we might have it :)

though probably minimal :) 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, bluehibiscus said:

The preview I saw does show romance between the two. I didn’t like the long wig she wore though. It looked very unnatural. And it seems his character knows she is female.

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4398262255449609

I think I'm going to love this drama, I just hope it doesn't rip my heart in half.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, angelangie said:

we probably have some....since it was mention that there will be 2 guys aftering the same girl.....so we might have it :)

though probably minimal :) 

Thanks!  I'm happier now I've seen this new trailer.  Doesn't seem like it will be much of a triangle though.:lol:

15 hours ago, bluehibiscus said:

The preview I saw does show romance between the two. I didn’t like the long wig she wore though. It looked very unnatural. And it seems his character knows she is female.

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4398262255449609

Thanks for posting this trailer.  Her wig is pretty bad  but I'm happy because this is the first trailer I've seen that shows there will be some romance and houmour.  Looks like it is going to be very enjoyable.  I can't wait!^_^

• Like 1

English sub to the 3rd trailer of just Bailu and XuKai. I'm loving this bickering relation. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, sakisuki said:

English sub to the 3rd trailer of just Bailu and XuKai. I'm loving this bickering relation. 

Thank you so much :D Crossing my fingers we get the subtitles for the drama too...

4 hours ago, raziela said:

Thank you so much :D Crossing my fingers we get the subtitles for the drama too...

If someone took the time to add subtitles to the trailer, I'm betting it wont be long before we get the subs for the drama. My fingers are crossed too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, aprincessofmars said:

If someone took the time to add subtitles to the trailer, I'm betting it wont be long before we get the subs for the drama. My fingers are crossed too.

I would like to think so but it's relatively easy to sub a short trailer compared to 50 x 45 minute episodes so I don't want to get my hopes up just yet.

a new poster and also 2 picture on the OTP :) tomorrow is the premier day :)

iAegPNmkPpLZr3dVjN71210SkcED_TRlbxEsjwn5CAqu5OfSBiE-xETtxlPe_uVNhz32R0R9-FrpXKEHxahjKLTtTLTTbdJ3Q5VN1cCOlln4x5Q6h-oGDrDw

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, aprincessofmars said:

So far I love it! I can't wait for more episodes.

Yay!  That's great to hear:D  Did you watch it raw or with English subs?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, raziela said:

Yay!  That's great to hear:D  Did you watch it raw or with English subs?

I watched it raw, but the visual cues were enough to understand what was happening. I still want to watch it with Eng Subs though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, aprincessofmars said:

I watched it raw, but the visual cues were enough to understand what was happening. I still want to watch it with Eng Subs though.

I guess not many people know about this, but eng subs are available on IQIYI app (eng ver.). Hope this helps. :)

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Neozen said:

I guess not many people know about this, but eng subs are available on IQIYI app (eng ver.). Hope this helps. :)

There's an english version of Iqiyi? Is it searchable in the app store? Is it for android or apple? I would love to know, thanks for that info.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, aprincessofmars said:

Thanks!  I just watched some of the raw and I really liked it so it will be even better when I understand what they're saying :lol: I think I will wait (hopefully) for English subs as there are so many other dramas for me to watch at the moment anyway.

3 hours ago, Neozen said:

I had no idea there was an English version of the app :huh:

I am enjoying this one more than I can put into words. These two are just simply amazing together. I also quiet like all characters. 

@aprincessofmars it’s available on the Apple app store. There are many Iqiyi app, but one of them is in English so it isn’t hard to find. All episodes released so far are available if you purchase a VIP account. I’ve tried searching on google play to help out some friends, but there is only the chinese one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, itsmemiya said:

I am enjoying this one more than I can put into words. These two are just simply amazing together. I also quiet like all characters. 

@aprincessofmars it’s available on the Apple app store. There are many Iqiyi app, but one of them is in English so it isn’t hard to find. All episodes released so far are available if you purchase a VIP account. I’ve tried searching on google play to help out some friends, but there is only the chinese one.

Thank you for the info. I searched the app store on my tablet and only got two iqiyi apps. I realized my problem was that it's on iphone only. I found the subs and it was on the google play store. My iphone was too outdated, this is great!

• Like 2