[Mainland Chinese Drama] ARSENAL MILITARY ACADEMY 烈火军校

DontEatMyKimchi

Wow I found a cute segment guys :lol:

MC: 3, 2, ....

Bai Lu: We're just starting like that? No scenes shown?

MC: None, just improvise.

Bai Lu: There's no scenario/hint?

MC: You want GYZ to help you with something at the academy so you try to act cute, okay? 3, 2, 1 Begin!

XX: Hey, GYZ

XX: GYZ!

XX: Help me get the rice (sorry can't tell if it's rice or food lol)

GYZ: You don't have hands?

XX: *hides hands* I don't

GYZ: My arms are also broken

*crowd laughs*

XX: *pouts* Are you getting it or not? Are you?

GYZ: Not getting

XX: Not getting it?

GYZ: Not getting

XX: *nods* Then I'm going to ask Shen Jun Shan

GYZ: Let's go! (I think this part meant let's go get it done together - So not to go to SJS)

MC: Xu Kai, what do you think?

Xu Kai: She considered Shen Jun Shan as the spare tyre (the back up guy), in the end I'm the true owner.

Bai Lu: *gapes mouth in denial* *gives up*

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can somebody help me move on? I think I'm gonna be stuck on this page for a while:unsure:

Q: What was Bai Lu's experience with trimming her hair to immerse into her role?

BL: I've cut my hair for about 2 months now but still haven't gotten used to it.

WYZ: But now we are not used to your long hair.

BL: In real life, I bought a wig.

XK: She wears it wherever she goes.

WYZ: One day she appeared before us with her wig on, we were like "who's this?"

BL: No no, in reality we would go have meals together. I would usually wear it to those places and they would pick on me once they see me. So I told them that I'm just afraid of them forgetting my appearance with long hair. 

Plus, I've always dreamed of trying a man's hairstyle for once since I was a child. I still remember the day I had my hair cut, I placed my phone on the side to record the entire process and said "Arsenal Military Academy, fighting!"

I wore a hoodie after having my hair trimmed but did not dare take it off even after half an hour and also did not dare to take a look at myself.

Note: I noticed how Li Cheng Bin (SJS) was so quiet lol it's kinda cute :lol:

MC: So in real life, does Bai Lu like someone like Gu Yan Zheng or Shen Jun Shan?

BL: *checks XK out*

XK: Gu Yan Zheng *smiles proudly*

MC: Wait, I didn't get to say anything yet

XK: Of course, it has to be Gu Yan Zheng

MC: Okay, okay

XK: I know you guys also like him *crowed cheers*

MC: Bai Lu also likes Gu Yan Zheng?

BL: I am a lively person so I also like people who are a bit mischievous. So chances are we would also be playful together

MC: So you like somebody who is lively and an extrovert right?

BL: Correct

On 9/24/2019 at 8:33 AM, jadore1 said:

LOL i think you and I are still awake and partying with AMA  :joy:  :wub:

I am re watching and since i don't have access to the novel on internet in english (that i am aware of ) i have so many questions still .  

In ep 31 when STB tells QMT that he'll cancel their engagement  (WHEN did they become engaged ...how did i miss that episode bahhhhhhh:cold_sweat:? )    

I dont think they have an episode depicting their engagement at all. (In Kdramas they normally have an official engagement party.)

We the viewers are to assume that they're engaged as their families are very close and they are childhood friends. During those days (in the early 1900) it is taken for granted that they're engaged with parental blessings.:rolleyes:

@gladys57  You are :kiss_wink:   thank you ...i went back 3-4 and some episodes even 5 times to see if i missed that monumental occasion LOL  Not that i minded ...i got to concentrate more on the rest of the co creative characters of this drama , and i ended up studying Qu Man Ting's character and her relationship with STB .  

I liked the way this drama served us with original characters and beautiful and super creative dialogue  between them , skillfully highlighting the circumstances and the conditions that we needed to be privy to .   

I also like when the characters are like small universe, full of their own authenticity and yet totally relatable and even understandable . 

eg. In QMT's case , a child that was conceived in horror , and the only time spent with mother who was not even aware of her and who's passing was the only connection that she had,  and followed by the silent differentiation growing up , no wonder she was a bit lol narcissistic ...who will love her if she does not love herself.  But she was always a valiant little fighter as STB pointed out, and her defence of him and GYZ and even Tao showed me a totally different perspective and by the end i loved her as much as XX and my 5Star best girlfriend . All the females in this drama held their own and equally qualified for the best medals that AMA awards ...because those men without these women would have been insignificant or totally incomplete . 

Damn I'm so happy to see that the party is not over yet!  :love:

@Renaro Kopique bless your soul! Almost everything gets translated in english for kdramas but I only find vietnamese subs for AMA. So I'm really grateful that you are translating some cute segments because my curiosity would've killed me otherwise. Please show us more!!! :wub:

How big is the chance of Bai Lu and Xu Kai working on another project together again? What do you think? Is there hope?

5 hours ago, ChyuuNyuu said:

@Renaro Kopique bless your soul! Almost everything gets translated in english for kdramas but I only find vietnamese subs for AMA. So I'm really grateful that you are translating some cute segments because my curiosity would've killed me otherwise. Please show us more!!! :wub:

If you can find something, I’ll try to translate it but yea I’ll try to look around as well. Kinda glad I understand viet but only like 70% of it lol.

Seems like yuzheng will likely pair them back together since he loves doing what the public hates :lol: the more ppl hates this OTP the more he does it 

Have you seen the AMA crack vids? They’re hilarious :P there are 3 parts to it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=meN2cgAJshc

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HUSWD963L2M

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf7M0OXPF0A

12 hours ago, jadore1 said:

@gladys57  You are :kiss_wink:   thank you ...i went back 3-4 and some episodes even 5 times to see if i missed that monumental occasion LOL  Not that i minded ...i got to concentrate more on the rest of the co creative characters of this drama , and i ended up studying Qu Man Ting's character and her relationship with STB .  

I liked the way this drama served us with original characters and beautiful and super creative dialogue  between them , skillfully highlighting the circumstances and the conditions that we needed to be privy to .   

I also like when the characters are like small universe, full of their own authenticity and yet totally relatable and even understandable . 

eg. In QMT's case , a child that was conceived in horror , and the only time spent with mother who was not even aware of her and who's passing was the only connection that she had,  and followed by the silent differentiation growing up , no wonder she was a bit lol narcissistic ...who will love her if she does not love herself.  But she was always a valiant little fighter as STB pointed out, and her defence of him and GYZ and even Tao showed me a totally different perspective and by the end i loved her as much as XX and my 5Star best girlfriend . All the females in this drama held their own and equally qualified for the best medals that AMA awards ...because those men without these women would have been insignificant or totally incomplete . 

In ep 20, GYZ's "fiance" was engaged from young to a family friend's son before. So it's quite common among the Chinese then (from whatever background) to have their children engaged from young.:lol:

Talking about the sassy females in our gem of a drama, we mustn't forget YU JIE, Sg Guo's wife, who has been AWESOME right from the beginning.:wub:

Q: In the drama, which scene do you think had the sweetest moment between GYZ and XLC/XX?
A: Actually, it's quite hard to say which was the sweetest but I can see that whenever they make a scene (bickering and fighting) looking like enemies but also like a pair of mandarin ducks... so it's actually very sweet.

Q: Which scene do you like the most?
A: I like...uh wait there's spoilers but it's okay I'll make it short. I like when GYZ did the birthday scene. 

MC: How sweet~
BL: It's not sweet at all, it's really just the "feeling"

Q: This drama is your second collaboration with Xu Kai, is there anything different about it?
A: What's different is that Kai ge's acting is better.

Q: Describe GYZ in 3 words.
A: Childish, overbearing and cute.

Q: Who would you prefer in real life, GYZ or LCL (The Legends)?
A: GYZ, because LCL will never exist. He's too perfect. GYZ is like...it's like he's beside us because he has flaws like having a temper, is childish and also has a sense of humour.

6 hours ago, gladys57 said:

In ep 20, GYZ's "fiance" was engaged from young to a family friend's son before. So it's quite common among the Chinese then (from whatever background) to have their children engaged from young.:lol:

Talking about the sassy females in our gem of a drama, we mustn't forget YU JIE, Sg Guo's wife, who has been AWESOME right from the beginning.:wub:

I was going to add her and praise her and  wonder about her as well....did she know QMT or was it just a coincidence that her bartender is her best girlfriend...I was going to praise her for her endurance , her unquestionable warrior skills and my happiness that she married Guo  finally.  The more i re watched this drama , the more it morphed into my admiration of what a great work of art this drama actually is. So i am very glad that i had to go back and re watch each episode over looking for the "engagement" , because first time watching all i cared about was XX and GYZ and re watching gave me a chance to really appreciate AMA.  Thanks @gladys57 its so nice of you to provide me with this information , LOL  if only i spend this much time studying my own life choices :grin:

5 hours ago, gladys57 said:

I cant believe that QMT could easily enter the army camp like her own home!:lol:

As corruption is so prevalent, I assume she'd bribed the strict guard (who seemed strict with everyone especially the AMA soldiers) outside the camp! Lolol!:tounge_xd:

Did she not say that the guard would be responsible for the marriage LOL  if he prevents her from going in ...also maybe both Guo and Lv gave her some type of privilege pass same way they let her hire XX as her private guard ....i guess the novel does not explain that ?

Hi everyone!

I have just finished binge watching this beautiful drama. A bit late I guess but better late than never. Can anyone please tell me the name of the instrumental song in Episode 38 at 29:12 mins where GYZ went to see XLC at her new room until the scene where GYZ threw away the love button. I tried to find the instrumental in Youtube and elsewhere but in vain. It really touched me because of the sad melody. 

Plus I am also searching for another instrumental song which is also in Episode 38 at 2:00 mins where SJS has taken off both his mask and XX mask at the Mask Ball. If anyone can help me, I would really really appreciate that. Thanks for replying in advance!

When i really like a drama I read the novel, or i try to when available LOL...... when not available i use my  G translate this is chapter 3 of the novel that my translate spit out ....mind you not too shabby ...the drama did an excellent job of bringing it to life .   Kudos to the drama team and all the actors. :blush:

the 3rd chapter of the Fire Academy!     translator calls our  Arsenal Military Academy Fire LOL    

Spoiler

Downstairs everyone looked up and looked up, Xie Tao also looked up curiously.

The man in a black tuxedo sits on the second floor of the deck with his legs relaxed, and his looks are particularly eye-catching among the guests, but the most gratifying thing is his eyes, his brow is very high. The eye sockets are deep, so that his eyes are very deep, and it can be said to be a star. The man looked around and didn't care: "Is all looking at me? I am telling the truth, the stage is not small, the level is average."

Xie Tao looked at him and felt a bit familiar. This portrait is like the young master of the special cabin that he saw on the boat.

His fluttering words seemed to be a bowl of cold water poured into the hot oil pan. Suddenly, everyone downstairs was indignant.

"Bad boy, how do you say it?"

"You try again!"

Everyone, you say a word, rushing to rush to Qu Manting.

The man rubbed his ears with his fingers, and swayed down the second floor with a bottle of wine, arbitrarily crowded the crowd: "Let's let one let, let me not see me drunk, legs and feet inconvenient?"

The irony is that although everyone is so happy, no one really dares to stop his way.

Putting the bottle in front of the stage, he made a loud wine cellar and looked up at Qu Manting: "Although you sing in general, but it looks good. Miss, I will go off work and go out together. How about a drink? You can rest assured that I will give you a satisfactory appearance fee. My Gu Yan frame is not a bad person."

Gu Yan frame, he is actually Gu Yan frame! The name is unknown in the schools of Peiping. Except for his inferior deeds, the most impressive thing is the pile of titles in front of his name - the son of Gu Zongtang, the deputy head of the Ministry of the Interior. The grandson of Hu Liuweng, the director of the Education Department, the nephew of Hu Yunsheng's Hu Shiling, the young nephew of Xu Shaoshuai... Any one of the titles is very weighty.

Everyone was shocked to talk about it. Gu Yan’s frame should not be in Beiping. When did he run to Shunyuan?

"This gentleman, I am not a social flower, please pay attention to yourself."

Qu Man Ting's eyebrows were picked, and the eyes were full of disdain. This kind of playboy has seen a lot on the beach, but the one who is not afraid of death like him is the first one. However, Qu Man Ting can't think of it, even if it is a playboy, Gu Yan frame is one of the most powerful ones.

Gu Yan frame did not care what she said, dexterously turned to the stage, with the screams ringing, a piece of Qu Manting on his shoulders.

"Oh, hey, we have to run."

In front of the door, a dozen of squat-shaped big men stood in a row blocking the way of the two. Gu Yan’s frame didn’t care: “How? Is the hero saving the beauty?” The voice fell, and he picked up a nearby backpack and slammed it forward. The bodyguards Unprepared, they went backwards, some people blocked their faces, and some wanted to reach out and grab the backpack that was waving in the air.

I didn't expect to see Parimo's such a good show. Xie Tao saw the relish, and he sat down and screamed and screamed.

wrong! The smile on his face gradually became stiff, and the backpack was so familiar.

"Come back! My bag!"

Seeing that Gu Yan framed the song and smashed out of the ballroom, Xie Tao hurriedly chased it out, leaving a small misty Tan Xiaoyan.

The black figure disappeared at the corner of the long street. The streetlights on the street seemed to have been damaged due to disrepair. Only the faint moonlight could see the rough road conditions.

In front of Gu Yan's dissatisfied voice: "You are embarrassed, singing and ugly is still so fat, in the end is how to become a star?" Then it was a pain, like being beaten by Qu Manting.

Xie Yusa rushed over and panted. "Stand up! Put the person away, then return my bag to me."

"Hooligans?"

Under the streetlight, at the moment of watching with Qu Manting, the anger of Qu Manting’s hatred suddenly shifted to her.

"You, you are a group!"

Why her imagination is so rich, thank you, then frown: "Isn't it!"

Qu Manting is not moving: "Oh, first you follow me, then he takes me away, you are premeditated, what are you doing? You are robbers, you are kidnapping me!"

"I told you all, no! No! How can you not understand people?"

It’s all so messy, Gu Yan’s frame is on the sidelines, and it’s a lively look. “Hey, good people are not good.”

The two were very noisy, and the sharp police screamed through the boundless night, and then dozens of police cars came out from the streets.

The doors opened, and the guards in military uniforms rushed out and surrounded the three men with guns.

The black Chevrolet stopped around the crowd, and the driver walked down and respectfully opened the door. It was a pair of dark leather shoes, a straight suit trousers, a flat gray shirt, and a dark gray trench coat. In the hands of the hands, there is a calm wind, this kind of imposing manner, in addition to Shen listening to white ,LOL   I love this translation...listening to white Shen Ting Bai can not find a second person in Shunyuan County.

"Hey, you are a little bit boring. Everyone is a civilized person. Why do you have to alarm the police when you make a joke?" Gu Yan framed the corner of his eye and let Qu Manting down.

Hearing his eyes, his eyes are cold and seemingly rainy. He looked at Gu Yan's frame up and down and put his eyes on Qu Man Ting. "Nothing?"

Qu Manting turned back and sweared at the foot of Gu Yan’s frame, and no matter how Gu Yan’s frame mourned behind her, she went to Shen Bai’s side like a skeleton, saying, “I’m fine, listen to white, you can get it. Help me teach them!"

Shen Bai listened to how she might refuse her, took her shoulder and walked to the car, while comforting and whispering.

Going to the front of the car, he looked back at Gu Yan's frame and looked at Xie Tao. Finally, he put his gaze on the captain of the captain. It meant a long way. "He is a captain and has a job."

Shen listened to the white things, he came here to be a condescending, saved the people to leave, leaving the captain of the poor color, and a group of policemen who knocked on the batons and sneered. Xie Wei looked at the black car and went farther and farther, gradually integrated into the night, and looked at the policemen who gradually approached themselves. They suddenly panicked and whispered to the face of Gu Yan, saying, "You have a background." Let's just say it and scare them."

Gu Yan framed the color: "The young master walked on the rivers and lakes, he always relied on himself, and he couldn't rely on his own backstage, and it was not a problem to play ten like my master."

Xie Zhen listened to him so arrogantly, relieved and let go of his heart.

"But", Gu Yan framed a turn, "They seem to have more than ten people."

"So?" Xie Tao had a bad hunch, the police picked up their sleeves and hugged them up. Gu Yan framed his hands and shouted his head and shouted: "Don't beat your face!"

Xie Wei looked at Gu Yan's frame with a stunned look and couldn't help but scream, "You are an idiot!"

Nowadays, Gu Yan’s frame is already not expected, and it can only rely on itself. Xie Wei slammed a policeman's wrist that rushed toward her, and the right arm swung it out. By turning it across the force and pushing it forward, the man fell to the ground. Looking at the temporary stop, a group of police stunned eyes, Xie Tao retracted the offensive, smug smile, this is the best way to teach her her master craftsmanship, and is the best trick of Xie Yuxue.

"Yes!" He captain looked up and thanked Xie, and then sneered, waving a big hand, "Brothers, together!"

The two fists are difficult to attack the four hands, Rao is Xie Yu mastered the national skills and can not help, she eventually and Gu Yan frame together with the nose and face swollen was dragged onto the police car. When I arrived at the police station, it was late into the night. The moon was high, and the whole place was quiet. I couldn’t hear it even.

After the public officials knew it, it took a long time to find that the only son of Gu Zongtang was caught in prison by themselves. Today, Gu’s long-term speech made the team leader’s “good life” look after him. The police station was chilling up and down, for fear that the second ancestor would be unhappy, and the culprits would be playing with the police at leisure.

"Two!" Gu Yan framed a card: "You see, it is not a big deal, you have to make a slap in the face. Now it’s good, the whole person who has a head and face in Shunyuan knows, the son of the new Bian’an inspector Gu Zongtang does not. Growing up, just arrived in Shunyuan and was locked into the bureau. Tian Yiliang, our family will become a laughing stock of Shunyuan. He captain, you are a big official!"

The three policemen who played cards together looked at each other and couldn’t even eat the cards. They just grabbed the cards with their heads down. The team leader bowed his waist and stood next to Gu Yan’s frame, and the back was slightly numb. Still can't stand up straight.

Xie Zhen sat on one side and looked at the Gu Yan frame that was playing cards with a look of disdain. The young master, when he was fighting, screamed and screamed, and he did not have any strength. Now he entered the police station and began to play the prestige.

"Captain, the family of the family has arrived." The guards went in to inform.

Gu Jia finally came to pick up!

The entire police station, such as Mengda, was relieved, and the captain of the team was straight and straight, and sent the gods to respect the two and please go to the car.

The car slowly drove away, Xie Tao looked out through the window, and saw the guards standing in a row, their faces were hung, and they looked very funny.

The car opened for a while, Xie Tao could not wait to let the driver stop, the black car slowly docked on the side of the road, she slammed the door, followed by the voice of Gu Yan frame, "Goodbye!"

Xie Tao did not return and waved his hand. "No more!"

6 hours ago, jadore1 said:

When i really like a drama I read the novel, or i try to when available LOL...... when not available i use my  G translate this is chapter 3 of the novel that my translate spit out ....mind you not too shabby ...the drama did an excellent job of bringing it to life .   Kudos to the drama team and all the actors. :blush:

the 3rd chapter of the Fire Academy!     translator calls our  Arsenal Military Academy Fire LOL    

Reveal hidden contents

Downstairs everyone looked up and looked up, Xie Tao also looked up curiously.

The man in a black tuxedo sits on the second floor of the deck with his legs relaxed, and his looks are particularly eye-catching among the guests, but the most gratifying thing is his eyes, his brow is very high. The eye sockets are deep, so that his eyes are very deep, and it can be said to be a star. The man looked around and didn't care: "Is all looking at me? I am telling the truth, the stage is not small, the level is average."

Xie Tao looked at him and felt a bit familiar. This portrait is like the young master of the special cabin that he saw on the boat.

His fluttering words seemed to be a bowl of cold water poured into the hot oil pan. Suddenly, everyone downstairs was indignant.

"Bad boy, how do you say it?"

"You try again!"

Everyone, you say a word, rushing to rush to Qu Manting.

The man rubbed his ears with his fingers, and swayed down the second floor with a bottle of wine, arbitrarily crowded the crowd: "Let's let one let, let me not see me drunk, legs and feet inconvenient?"

The irony is that although everyone is so happy, no one really dares to stop his way.

Putting the bottle in front of the stage, he made a loud wine cellar and looked up at Qu Manting: "Although you sing in general, but it looks good. Miss, I will go off work and go out together. How about a drink? You can rest assured that I will give you a satisfactory appearance fee. My Gu Yan frame is not a bad person."

Gu Yan frame, he is actually Gu Yan frame! The name is unknown in the schools of Peiping. Except for his inferior deeds, the most impressive thing is the pile of titles in front of his name - the son of Gu Zongtang, the deputy head of the Ministry of the Interior. The grandson of Hu Liuweng, the director of the Education Department, the nephew of Hu Yunsheng's Hu Shiling, the young nephew of Xu Shaoshuai... Any one of the titles is very weighty.

Everyone was shocked to talk about it. Gu Yan’s frame should not be in Beiping. When did he run to Shunyuan?

"This gentleman, I am not a social flower, please pay attention to yourself."

Qu Man Ting's eyebrows were picked, and the eyes were full of disdain. This kind of playboy has seen a lot on the beach, but the one who is not afraid of death like him is the first one. However, Qu Man Ting can't think of it, even if it is a playboy, Gu Yan frame is one of the most powerful ones.

Gu Yan frame did not care what she said, dexterously turned to the stage, with the screams ringing, a piece of Qu Manting on his shoulders.

"Oh, hey, we have to run."

In front of the door, a dozen of squat-shaped big men stood in a row blocking the way of the two. Gu Yan’s frame didn’t care: “How? Is the hero saving the beauty?” The voice fell, and he picked up a nearby backpack and slammed it forward. The bodyguards Unprepared, they went backwards, some people blocked their faces, and some wanted to reach out and grab the backpack that was waving in the air.

I didn't expect to see Parimo's such a good show. Xie Tao saw the relish, and he sat down and screamed and screamed.

wrong! The smile on his face gradually became stiff, and the backpack was so familiar.

"Come back! My bag!"

Seeing that Gu Yan framed the song and smashed out of the ballroom, Xie Tao hurriedly chased it out, leaving a small misty Tan Xiaoyan.

The black figure disappeared at the corner of the long street. The streetlights on the street seemed to have been damaged due to disrepair. Only the faint moonlight could see the rough road conditions.

In front of Gu Yan's dissatisfied voice: "You are embarrassed, singing and ugly is still so fat, in the end is how to become a star?" Then it was a pain, like being beaten by Qu Manting.

Xie Yusa rushed over and panted. "Stand up! Put the person away, then return my bag to me."

"Hooligans?"

Under the streetlight, at the moment of watching with Qu Manting, the anger of Qu Manting’s hatred suddenly shifted to her.

"You, you are a group!"

Why her imagination is so rich, thank you, then frown: "Isn't it!"

Qu Manting is not moving: "Oh, first you follow me, then he takes me away, you are premeditated, what are you doing? You are robbers, you are kidnapping me!"

"I told you all, no! No! How can you not understand people?"

It’s all so messy, Gu Yan’s frame is on the sidelines, and it’s a lively look. “Hey, good people are not good.”

The two were very noisy, and the sharp police screamed through the boundless night, and then dozens of police cars came out from the streets.

The doors opened, and the guards in military uniforms rushed out and surrounded the three men with guns.

The black Chevrolet stopped around the crowd, and the driver walked down and respectfully opened the door. It was a pair of dark leather shoes, a straight suit trousers, a flat gray shirt, and a dark gray trench coat. In the hands of the hands, there is a calm wind, this kind of imposing manner, in addition to Shen listening to white ,LOL   I love this translation...listening to white Shen Ting Bai can not find a second person in Shunyuan County.

"Hey, you are a little bit boring. Everyone is a civilized person. Why do you have to alarm the police when you make a joke?" Gu Yan framed the corner of his eye and let Qu Manting down.

Hearing his eyes, his eyes are cold and seemingly rainy. He looked at Gu Yan's frame up and down and put his eyes on Qu Man Ting. "Nothing?"

Qu Manting turned back and sweared at the foot of Gu Yan’s frame, and no matter how Gu Yan’s frame mourned behind her, she went to Shen Bai’s side like a skeleton, saying, “I’m fine, listen to white, you can get it. Help me teach them!"

Shen Bai listened to how she might refuse her, took her shoulder and walked to the car, while comforting and whispering.

Going to the front of the car, he looked back at Gu Yan's frame and looked at Xie Tao. Finally, he put his gaze on the captain of the captain. It meant a long way. "He is a captain and has a job."

Shen listened to the white things, he came here to be a condescending, saved the people to leave, leaving the captain of the poor color, and a group of policemen who knocked on the batons and sneered. Xie Wei looked at the black car and went farther and farther, gradually integrated into the night, and looked at the policemen who gradually approached themselves. They suddenly panicked and whispered to the face of Gu Yan, saying, "You have a background." Let's just say it and scare them."

Gu Yan framed the color: "The young master walked on the rivers and lakes, he always relied on himself, and he couldn't rely on his own backstage, and it was not a problem to play ten like my master."

Xie Zhen listened to him so arrogantly, relieved and let go of his heart.

"But", Gu Yan framed a turn, "They seem to have more than ten people."

"So?" Xie Tao had a bad hunch, the police picked up their sleeves and hugged them up. Gu Yan framed his hands and shouted his head and shouted: "Don't beat your face!"

Xie Wei looked at Gu Yan's frame with a stunned look and couldn't help but scream, "You are an idiot!"

Nowadays, Gu Yan’s frame is already not expected, and it can only rely on itself. Xie Wei slammed a policeman's wrist that rushed toward her, and the right arm swung it out. By turning it across the force and pushing it forward, the man fell to the ground. Looking at the temporary stop, a group of police stunned eyes, Xie Tao retracted the offensive, smug smile, this is the best way to teach her her master craftsmanship, and is the best trick of Xie Yuxue.

"Yes!" He captain looked up and thanked Xie, and then sneered, waving a big hand, "Brothers, together!"

The two fists are difficult to attack the four hands, Rao is Xie Yu mastered the national skills and can not help, she eventually and Gu Yan frame together with the nose and face swollen was dragged onto the police car. When I arrived at the police station, it was late into the night. The moon was high, and the whole place was quiet. I couldn’t hear it even.

After the public officials knew it, it took a long time to find that the only son of Gu Zongtang was caught in prison by themselves. Today, Gu’s long-term speech made the team leader’s “good life” look after him. The police station was chilling up and down, for fear that the second ancestor would be unhappy, and the culprits would be playing with the police at leisure.

"Two!" Gu Yan framed a card: "You see, it is not a big deal, you have to make a slap in the face. Now it’s good, the whole person who has a head and face in Shunyuan knows, the son of the new Bian’an inspector Gu Zongtang does not. Growing up, just arrived in Shunyuan and was locked into the bureau. Tian Yiliang, our family will become a laughing stock of Shunyuan. He captain, you are a big official!"

The three policemen who played cards together looked at each other and couldn’t even eat the cards. They just grabbed the cards with their heads down. The team leader bowed his waist and stood next to Gu Yan’s frame, and the back was slightly numb. Still can't stand up straight.

Xie Zhen sat on one side and looked at the Gu Yan frame that was playing cards with a look of disdain. The young master, when he was fighting, screamed and screamed, and he did not have any strength. Now he entered the police station and began to play the prestige.

"Captain, the family of the family has arrived." The guards went in to inform.

Gu Jia finally came to pick up!

The entire police station, such as Mengda, was relieved, and the captain of the team was straight and straight, and sent the gods to respect the two and please go to the car.

The car slowly drove away, Xie Tao looked out through the window, and saw the guards standing in a row, their faces were hung, and they looked very funny.

The car opened for a while, Xie Tao could not wait to let the driver stop, the black car slowly docked on the side of the road, she slammed the door, followed by the voice of Gu Yan frame, "Goodbye!"

Xie Tao did not return and waved his hand. "No more!"

@jadore1 thanks for your translation! 

Gu Yan Zhen has become one of my favourite drama male leads and is currently my number 1 as he is very interesting indeed! :wub:

His character is so well written. From a playboy, man child character who developed into a filial, ultra patriotic and matured person. I'm not talking about his loving nature as he has it all along from the way he treats XX but also from how he treats his own step sister.:heart:

I can only imagine how he'll treat XX once they're married! One thing for sure is he'll be henpecked by her!:love:

:innocent:  This year C drama world  IQ is so elite and that  distinction   directly reflected in their portrayal of  females with respect and magnificence,

with  guts :heart:, fearless and beautiful, intelligent, confident, creative , humane and super sassy ...

I just wanted to say thank you to the writing team / novelist / director  for being super capable, optimal story tellers...and letting us enjoy human relationships at its most intricate and believable portrayal.....

LOL  i still click on ep 14 to see GYZ lying on the shower floor with his appreciative grin  and the scream duet  that followed was epical ...so one more drama in 2019  gets my J'Adore 

Director Hui Kai Dong :innocent:  i did not realize that my other J'Adore  Story of Yanxi Palace and my Wei Yinglou were by the same Director ..wooohooo no wonder AMA felt so right for me 

• 3 weeks later...

After being away few weeks I came across some pictures from the swinging 30's in the west and they actually look pathetic LOL compared to my  Qu Manting.  Everything she embodied was  full of panache  :star: .  Yu Jie  totally nailed her amazing character and was on par ... of course my little "you look like turkey" bar girlfriend and her sassiness got my :heart:   .    i keep going back and rewatching certain episodes and every time i get "my time"  worth.... . I am still designating my 5:star: for Qu Manting and Yu Jie for 2019 but not sure of exact title/ category   ...bar best girlfriend i already did , so that was easy ...any helpful advice on my award 2019 for these two would be appreciated ...are they women before their time ..or women having their own authenticity ...Goddesses of originality lol 

p.s. yes i did start with 2 new dramas and one copied Boss and I,   but not even close to ShanShan's lovable and authentic acting (there is no creativity or humour for me when  a woman is running after a man like a stupid puppy or a penguin and its supposed to make us laugh haha  and the other one the publishing concept being shown is quite new for me , i am not sure what is missing from it to not make it on my top 2019 list , but i opted to finish watching it without commenting too much on either drama.  

• 2 weeks later...

I'm amazed that nobody posted this before but our prayers have been answered!!!

giphy.gif

Out OTP is pared up again for a historical cooking drama that is set to air in 2021!!!! Not many details out yet. But apparently fans are not very happy about it. I think they just can't handle the chemistry hahaha

On 9/17/2019 at 2:31 PM, gladys57 said:

Thanks for sharing this. :P

I took it for granted about this bribery because CORRUPTION was very rampant during that turbulent time and is depicted obviously in this drama.:sweatingbullets:

This drama really highlighted how the Chinese especially the poor suffered during the Republican time. :angry:

GYZ from a rich and powerful family was living a carefree lifestyle and was apathetic towards politics until he enrolled into AMA when he learnt about the sufferings of the common Chinese people. 

Which is why I LOVE his character development a lot!:wub:

the bribery made sense and possibly got cut because god forbid that make the government looks bad. 

Archived