【30th Anniversary】LUNA SEA Special Live in Hong Kong

usagi-ayumi

The world-class Japanese rock band LUNA SEA which formed on 29th May 1989, is coming to Hong Kong and Bangkok to celebrate the 30th anniversary and to share the memorable moments with all of their supporters!
Unlike the regular Asia tour, "LUNA SEA 30th Anniversary Special Live in Hong Kong" is a commemoration of the 30th anniversary, showing LUNA SEA's appreciation to the all along support from their fans. Apart from Hong Kong, the band will be presenting in Bangkok on 20th June. Limited anniversary package will be launched for the Special Live, in which an Anniversary Zone Pass, a 30th-anniversary t-shirt, a thank you card, a keyring, and a tote bag are included.
All items are not for public sales, the Anniversary Zone Package is exclusive for Circircles members only, so register yourself at https://www.circircles.comif you are not yet a member, it is totally free of charge! 
/ LUNA SEA Special Live in Hong Kong concert info/
Date: 7th June, 2019 (Fri)
Time: 17:00 (Door open) 19:00 (Start)
Venue: AsiaWorld-Expo (Hall 10)
Price: HKD 1989 (Anniversary Zone Package, all standing)
HKD 880/ 580 (Seating)
Ticketing: (Anniversary Zone Package) www.circircles.com.hk 
(Regular tickets) www.hkticketing.com 
Details: lunaseaasia2019.asiamusicgrp.com
Remarks:
- Maximum 4 anniversary tickets per purchase. 
- Limited anniversary zone package ordering start from 27/03/2019 (WED) 10am to 31/03/2019 (SUN) 5pm, at Hong Kong time
Please visit http://lunaseaasia2019.asiamusicgrp.com for more details. You may also reach us at lunaseaasia2019@asiamusicgrp.com if you have any enquires. Further concert arrangement will be announced shortly, so stay tuned! 

55604955_2028068964169659_50242497707434

usagi: idiot here forgot to update so all information is shared from the original Asia Music Group HK / Macau group, but I will also get a goodie bag as well for everyone to see late on my personal facebook to see what I though and think, but currently there are other concert information I need to post soon, so please don't worry I'll be back

56590974_2035005096809379_26486993005817

【Attention!】LUNA SEA 30th Special Live in Hong Kong Anniversary Zone Package 
To celebrate LUNA SEA 30th anniversary and to share the memorable moments with all their supporters! LUNA SEA is coming to Hong Kong on 7th June to present LUNA SEA 30th Special Live in Hong Kong
Limited Anniversary Zone Package launched for Special Live. Anniversary Zone Pass, a 30th anniversary t-shirt, a thank you card, a keyring, and a tote bag are included in a set of anniversary zone package. 
Anniversary Zone Package priced HK$1,989, available at HK Ticketing from 16/4 (Tue) at 10:00 to 18/4 (Thu) 23:59, in Hong Kong time. Be ready to get your ticket via online ticketing, purchase hotline or authorised agents! 
/ Anniversary Zone Package Purchase Note/ 
From 16th-25th April, audiences who have successfully ordered or purchased tickets, please email your anniversary zone package order to us at lunaseaasia2019@asiamusicgrp.com, titled "LUNA SEA Anniversary Zone Package Order - HK" with following information: 
(1) your name you wish to be shown on Anniversary Zone Pass, 
(2) your t-shirt size, 
(3) phone number, and 
(4) ticket photo/ screecap of ticketing order (attached)
Our customer services will reply you with a confirmation email, and you may pick up your package at the venue from 3pm on show day. 
******email form******
「LUNA SEA Anniversary Zone Package Order - HK 」
Name shown on Anniversary zone Pass:
t-shirt size: S /M/ L/ XL *Please delete as appropriate
Phone number:
* Please attach ticket photo/ screecap of ticketing order for verification 
******email form******
Please visit http://lunaseaasia2019.asiamusicgrp.com for more details. You may also reach us at lunaseaasia2019@asiamusicgrp.com if you have any enquires.

• 3 weeks later...

small update.

56191439_2032324030410819_53319514240812

【SALES EXTENDED】LUNA SEA 30th Anniversary Zone Package

Thank you for your overwhelming support! We received a massive number of order and enquires about LUNA SEA 30th Anniversary Special Live - Anniversary Zone Package! Therefore, we are here to announce that the Sales of LUNA SEA Anniversary Zone Package has been extended till 20th April! The entering sequence on show day is according to the ticket ordering sequences, so hurry up to get your ticket at https://premier.hkticketing.com/ 
/ Anniversary Zone Package Purchase Note/ 
From 16th-25th April, audiences who have successfully ordered or purchased tickets, please please kindly visit https://wj.qq.com/s2/3516274/885f/ and fill in (1) Your name on Anniversary Zone Pass, (2) Phone number , (3) E-mail, (4) Select your t-shirt size, and (5) Upload “ticket photo”/ “screenshot” of ticketing. Please collect your package on show day from 3pm by following the arrangement and instructions announced by our onsite staff.
Once you submitted the above form, you will receive a confirmation email by Asia Music Group shortly. If you fail to receive the confirmation by 27th April, please contact us at lunaseaasia2019@asiamusicgrp.com. Thank you for your support and cooperation! 

• 1 month later...

yesterday was the LUNA SEA 30th Anniversary and all the goods was sold out in "one night" we didn't make it and we also didn't make it to trade for the Anniversary Zone Pack. 

the goods for  LUNA SEA 30th Anniversary Hong Kong Live

62471596_2073724472937441_18627633338709

pictures and song list will be later posted and shared, as for the current update all I know is there is a Lunatic X'mas 2019 that has already been confirm.

first of all the stage setting was awesome, although i was short i had enjoyed the music and found J and Ryohei very very awesome. 

now i am not going to spoil anything, let's just a awesome night, we can't wait to see them again Next Year~

Archived