[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

3 hours ago, taeunfighting said:

Does anyone find it odd that the king is on the swing? I had always associated the swing to be special and personal to Dong Ju because it was symbolic of her happy childhood with her family. With the king swinging on it too now and appearing to be in deep thoughts, it makes me back away from the notion that the king is truly responsible for Dong Ju's family's deaths. Or...it's possible that I'm overthinking it. The king simply happened to pass by it and just decided to take a rest on it.

Perhaps it’s just symbolic of family, love and an innocent, carefree life that is no longer within the reach of these characters.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello. Feels like its finally time i write something after silently following this forum. I just love what they did with this drama making everyone at the edges of their seats. Still can't believe i just read comments about how they hate this drama saying the leads have no chemistry etc. Well i guess not everyome has a good eye for dramas then...

5 hours ago, Soo won Kim said:

Still can't believe i just read comments about how they hate this drama saying the leads have no chemistry etc. Well i guess not everyome has a good eye for dramas then...

Oh really? I still have yet to read any comments saying negative things especially when it comes to the chemistry because it's just amazing and some even ship them together :D. Well, they probably don't have any eyes then.. HAHA...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They released some BTS stills and I saw the kiss scene part. They should release the video instead of just stills.. lol..

Short preview of Entertainment Weekly airing 8:30 KST tonight ~!

New behind the scenes :D

5 hours ago, Soo won Kim said:

Still can't believe i just read comments about how they hate this drama saying the leads have no chemistry etc. Well i guess not everyome has a good eye for dramas then...

1 hour ago, lightbringer06 said:

Oh really? I still have yet to read any comments saying negative things especially when it comes to the chemistry because it's just amazing and some even ship them together :D. Well, they probably don't have any eyes then.. HAHA...

They released some BTS stills and I saw the kiss scene part. They should release the video instead of just stills.. lol..

Short preview of Entertainment Weekly airing 8:30 KST tonight ~!

Ofcourse they don't have eyes or maybe they were blinded by nokdu's abs. Its hard to see past that upper torso exposed in all its glory. They give us all these making films but where is the making film for the topless kiss scene. In fact where are all the topless nokdu making videos? They should fairly compensate for the angst they're going to give us. 

15 minutes ago, aisling said:

Well, this definitely looks less sexy with such a  grandpa shirt on. Maybe KSH was blushing too

much so he had to put a shirt on. 

:lol: well at least we got a bts picture! better than nothing hahahaha

Edit: More videos from entertainment weekly! I think they picked memorable scenes and JDY picked the male-male kiss scene LOLLL

33 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

Edit: More videos from entertainment weekly! I think they picked memorable scenes and JDY picked the male-male kiss scene LOLLL

This is the time when Kang Tae-oh's opinion is ab-so-lu-te-ly needed. I reLOL every time I remember his poker face.

Since JDY joked that there are two female leads (Dong Dong Joo + Kim Nok Soon) and one male lead (Cha Yulmu)...

And went on to choose the kiss scene between Kim Nok Soon and Cha Yulmu as his most memorable scene...

....Serves him right for not being the chosen one LOL

Love the on-set atmosphere. So much ROFL, teasing, bickering, just how do they concentrate on filming! Aeng Du is such a cutie-pie in real life and all the unnies and oppas adore her so (when JDY pretended to throw her into water in the latest BTS, she muttered "saranghaeyo" sheepishly in a bid to save herself :lol:). The crew seem to be enjoying themselves too. Hope their filming progresses well, so they have more time to rest in between takes.

Cast & crew hanging out in Gyeonggi-do after filming? The producer's caption says that he just came over to sleep/rest, while the rest filmed through the night! I wonder if filming in Gyeonggi-do was for the destruction-of-widows-village scene.

YjVqUuK.gif

Oh, we're talking abt the chicken :wub:

It looks like DJ brings them to find him and asks for responsibilities LOL

With all the photos leak, DJ'attire, hair ribbon and now, the chicken, I come up with the idea that she will stay with the Muwol at their base in Hanyang. They now have a bigger revenge (to those who destroyed the village)

Both dress up now. They look so cute, just like dolls. It seems that ND get some high status (not sure if he becomes officer or crown prince, I think it's officer)

Anw, I've never seen SH had so much fun in BTS like this before. She teased around and even called JDY mongjung ah, means "You fool".

74216680_2480403422037763_78478758479763

29 minutes ago, valNK said:

Anw, I've never seen SH had so much fun in BTS like this before. She teased around and even called JDY mongjung ah, means "You fool".

Again, this is the 1st time i saw this side of her :joy:

I really ship this 2:heart:

Hopeful, kbs will release bts of their kiss scenes, or maybe they will compile all their couple kisses and will release it in 1 go :blush:

1 hour ago, aineofcebu said:

Again, this is the 1st time i saw this side of her :joy:

I really ship this 2:heart:

Hopeful, kbs will release bts of their kiss scenes, or maybe they will compile all their couple kisses and will release it in 1 go :blush:

YES i say yes to this!! where can i sign?! Give me all the BTS of the kisses in one go and throw in a bed scene and the behind for that as well :smirk:

Edit: Im so happy the chicks are alive i wondered what happend to them.. did they end up being fried did she put them in one of the boxes she was going to take with her?.. but thank God they made it out alive

54 minutes ago, soesje said:

YES i say yes to this!! where can i sign?! Give me all the BTS of the kisses in one go and throw in a bed scene and the behind for that as well :smirk:

Now that they burned down the widow village it only makes sense to give us a bed scene. How are we going to cope with loss of the beautiful widow village?Only a bed scene can see us through the pain. 

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

101 dry method is take off wet clothes then use towel ladies  :tounge_wink: 
**  I am not saying it because I want to see abs but I am worry his gorgeous abs is cold :tounge_xd:

Completely logical. How can you dry a person without stripping them? Science says taking off clothes is a must. (Ab)solutely necessary.

2 hours ago, petunia said:

Completely logical. How can you dry a person without stripping them? Science says taking off clothes is a must. (Ab)solutely necessary.

You right it’s necessary , let’s hop this scene 
5db36168591aa666399733.jpg?download

lead to a necessary stripping :joy:

Spoiler

nokdu

5db35f6f73d1d335971907.jpg?download

Our girl

5db362b5cd308335982570.gif?download

Archived