Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

seems pretty passionate to me haha 

Radio was really romantic drama with sweet kisses, but its  not passion... hot kiss was in Clean with Passion that is what I call hot kiss  and I think two actresses is the same age right? So hope here So Hyun  shows the same... 

• Like 7

Sohyun is more excited than Kang Tae Oh and Jang Dong Yoon about kiss sceen.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

Honestly except the first kiss on Love Alarm, KSH’s kisses were pretty mild. but I always wonder why they are so many Koreans actresses who do the same in dramas ( in movies it’s an other thing).

Maybe they are told to do that way ( usually very stiff and passive) when man have to do the most in a kiss scene. Of course you have exceptions like Yoon Eun Hye or Seo Hyun Jin. 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

Hot and pationate kiss? 

u84humr.gif

Spoiler

Isn't Ruler of the mask hot enough with the swallowing ksh whole mouth, neck bending like Ysh really really hungry? nNbKaE0.gif

Err... the bts shown her sudden pulled away and blushed :P... like I don't know what's going on but that was hot enough for me lmao :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, fans123 said:

Hot and pationate kiss? 

Hide contents

Isn't Ruler of the mask hot enough with the swallowing ksh whole mouth, neck bending like Ysh really really hungry? nNbKaE0.gif

Err... the bts shown her sudden pulled away and blushed :P... like I don't know what's going on but that was hot enough for me lmao :lol:

I think it is depends to the partner.. Not only one side only.. Have JDY do any passionate kiss scene before? 

Spoiler

Well.. YSH is well known for his passionate kiss :lol: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, faye406 said:

I think it is depends to the partner.. Not only one side only.. Have JDY do any passionate kiss scene before? 

Reveal hidden contents

Well.. YSH is well known for his passionate kiss :lol: 

Pssst.. quick remove the gif in reply :P

You are so damn right he is such a good kisser well... Err... not on my lip BTW :sweatingbullets:.

I meant was the way I look at his kissing scene :lol:

Oh I don't know about JDY, it's my first time seing his acting :thumbsup:

Edited by fans123
Add text
  • Like 4
  • LOL 7

I see much interest in the (missed) kiss. ;)

I guess goldfish kisses may happen more on free-to-air channels because of viewership issues (minors watching), though TTOND actually airs quite late at 10pm KST. For that first kiss, I didn’t expect much reaction from Dongjoo cos she’s not really sure if she should accept his affections at all. As for subsequent kisses, I guess we’ll all have to wait and see how the director directs those scenes. 

• Like 11
  • Insightful 1

25 minutes ago, fans123 said:

Pssst.. quick remove the gif in reply :P

You are so damn right he is such a good kisser well... Err... not on my lip BTW :sweatingbullets:.

I meant was the way I look at his kissing scene :lol:

Oh I don't know about JDY, it's my first time seing his acting :thumbsup:

I think during Ruler time, KSH is still on border line of being consider as an adult women. Even thought YSH is a known 'good kisser actor' I think he held back a little. 

Back to this drama, now KSH is old enough to know the Technic / or the know how angle to make the kissing scene believable as a passionate  kiss.

I m a fan of KSH but I m still waiting for her to really 'grow up'. She is very mature and calm for a girl that young. 

Really hoping the rating for this drama will increase soon. Its such a shame that Korean didnt really love this drama :dissapointed:

• Like 10

Is it just me or the female cast was more giddy and excited even than us while watching two hot men kiss?  :lol: Especially Kim So Hyun was really enjoying it haha. 

Kudos to JDY, he didn’t look even a bit flustered or embarrassed, he’s really a professional. Gosh, it’s been so long since I felt this giddy :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

9 minutes ago, fieza1871 said:

I think during Ruler time, KSH is still on border line of being consider as an adult women. Even thought YSH is a known 'good kisser actor' I think he held back a little. 

Back to this drama, now KSH is old enough to know the Technic / or the know how angle to make the kissing scene believable as a passionate  kiss.

I m a fan of KSH but I m still waiting for her to really 'grow up'. She is very mature and calm for a girl that young. 

Really hoping the rating for this drama will increase soon. Its such a shame that Korean didnt really love this drama :dissapointed:

Yesss exactly, Ysh did hold back a little and concern how she felt after letting go, she was like... don't know what to do after that :flushed:

She will get better after few more try with different male actors I bet. 

However Im not fimiliar with JDY, I hope he is good at kissing, I mean at his age he probably more experience than Ksh :blush:. Let's just see what happen later but I can't stop imagine funny stuff they gonna pull next... I can't see them romantically normal lmao 

I prefer him in his male outfit kissing Dj rather than mother outfit though :lol:

I don't care about the rating, give me good ending please :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

I don’t know if Jang Dong Yoon has had any kiss scene before? Any jdy fan here? But I think it has to depend on the directing too, if the pd want a light kiss, soft kiss or a passionate one. Then move on to whether the actor/actress is a good kisser. Until now I usually don’t expect much from So Hyun kiss scene, the only one I enjoyed was her kiss with Yoo Seung Ho at the beach. 

Btw poor Kang Tae Oh, I don’t think he will have a kiss with Dong Joo so his only kiss in the drama will be with Nokdu :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

I think it’s the first time in the history of k-dramas where a leading lady’s standing by and looking at her two leading men kissing each other :joy: I don’t know, JDY actually looks like he’s enjoying it. Well, he’s certainly not shy. 

02329-B92-DEF3-4-A35-A6-B0-02-CF40352-D1

YDJ didn’t have any passionate kissing scenes as far as I know. He either played a second lead (still bitter about it) or played a high-schooler so his onscreen kisses were more like pecks. This is actually just his second drama where he’s a leading man. But he’s been gaining attention and praises since his first appearance in Solomon’s Perjury.

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

BTS :love:

xne0lwpfg44d.gif

Spoiler

wh58tjq0qq8k.gif

hwqahqtqe6st.gif

jpcccexw61qs.gif

Spoiler

bq0ago71j5hw.gif

DC

:lol:

Spoiler

tumblr_pzhjp67LO91rz948yo2_400.gifvtumblr_pzhjp67LO91rz948yo3_400.gifvtumblr_pzhjp67LO91rz948yo5_400.gifvtumblr_pzhjp67LO91rz948yo6_400.gifvimage

dBNpHS5.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

Hmmmm..y'all talking about kiss scenes, huh :lol:.. I'm surprised KBS allowed the kiss between JDY and KTO, since only cable channels doesn't restrict this much and have lots of passionate and hot kisses. Or is Korea slowly accepting this now? 

Lol... the making is indeed funny. If I was there, idk if I'll be able to handle the two making out in front of me.... HAHA... but why they didn't release also the kissing scene between JDY and KSH, sometimes even a BTS kiss is better than the one actually shown^^. I wanna see a shirtless JDY in the making...lol... I guess since we only have one ep this week, we only get one BTS too. Well, hope they release another one.

The director is really good in Fight for My Way in terms of kiss scenes. We did get an intense one here but between the two guys... haha.. So I think it always depends on what kind of story maybe, but since this is fusion sageuk, I'll be contented with a satisfying kiss. I always consider the feeling I get from a kiss, not only just on how hot/passionate it looks, but if the kiss is meaningful for that certain scene. And although we only got a soft kiss between ND and DJ, I still feel giddy watching it, perhaps because of the confession of ND leading to him swooping in for a kiss. BUT still, I wanna see a passionate one too :joy:. I wanna see how JDY kisses...lmao...

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

Why are y'all talking about So Hyun and Seung Ho's kiss scene, my ShyShy couple heart is beating fast akdjdjdj:wub: (yes I ship a lot of people with Sso:joy:)

But anyways, I understand So Hyun's reactions/performance in kiss scenes because she doesn't have real-life experience when it comes to dating, so she probably didn't have any experience with kissing ~passionately~ too. Dong Yoon-ah, we're counting on you to lead her well, alright? As long as we got another kiss scene between them I'm happy lol

AND KANG TAE OH-NIM!! You probably won't get to kiss So Hyun so if you want to have another kiss aside from the one with Nokdu, I volunteer HAHAHA

UnequaledWellmadeAsp-size_restricted.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

:lol: why are the two men arguing so much about how the kiss went? KTO is so calm and collected, not flustered at all. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

I agree that Ruler has the most beautiful kiss scene in saeguk drama, when female lead saved male lead from the water. It was not just the kiss itself, but the camera angle, lighting and position between two actors. And the most important is, like @lightbringer06 said, it's the situation when the kiss happen.

That's why I was so excited for the kiss in confession scene between ND and DJ. It was needed when her mind said no, but her body said ok. :rolleyes: 

I'm watching drama for entertain and dont hope for an excellent plot. But as audience, I hope for something worth. KSH's Ruler had the worst plot I've ever seen, they couldnt balance the romance and political game and they weakened the female lead, made her totally useless. That's traumatic, since I'm KSH fan. Moonlight shared the same problem. As I know, Moonlight writers also in this TTON. And I'm still afraid it can happen again here. (especially when DJ also aims to kill the king) Actually, I think DJ was quite passive in the recent episode compared to her dynamic characteristic before. For ex, her drunken habit was out of highlight due to the boy-boy kiss (I'm not annoyed with boy-boy thing but in this scene, I see no need, it's just for shocking)  

Abt our OTP,  I guess there'll be a kiss next ep when DJ gets angry and hit ND with the dipper. It's gonna be a long and hard time for ND courting DJ :phew:

PS: Does anyone notice ND put his bag between him and Yulmu?:joy:

viewimage.php?id=23b2db22f0d83da960&no=2

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, cinnamonsterxx said:

AND KANG TAE OH-NIM!! You probably won't get to kiss So Hyun so if you want to have another kiss aside from the one with Nokdu, I volunteer HAHAHA

Ohlala..... Hmmmmm

bxY7OcU.gif

Why is it getting hot in here, the real scene isn't here yet :sweatingbullets:

VhINX0B.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 9