[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

27 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

@uglypearl ..right? I mean, what is KBS doing? By this time, we should already have the main teaser/trailer now that we only have 7 more days. 

It's possible they might give us another teaser either tomorrow or Tuesday since it's final week of the drama I Wanna Hear Your Song. Then the main trailer will be on the day of their press conference. 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Look at Kim So Hyun and Jang Dong Yoon in New Trailers for “The Tale of Nokdu”

Posted on September 21, 2019 by Kay

The Tale of Nokdu Korean Drama - Kim So Hyun

New trailers are out for the upcoming Korean historical drama The Tale of Nokdu (or Mung Bean Chronicles) starring Jang Dong Yoon (Just Dance) and Kim So Hyun (Love Alarm).

Kim So Hyun takes the lead in the first one as we learn a little about her personality. She’s got a lot of spirit! The next trailer features a humorous game between her and Jang Dong Yoon.

The Tale of Nokdu is about a man (Jang Dong Yoon) who disguises himself as a woman to live among a community of women so that he won’t have to get married and a hot-tempered woman (Kim So Hyun) who is reluctantly training to be a gisaeng.

The Tale of Nokdu is scheduled to premiere September 30 on KBS.

https://kdramakisses.com/2019/09/21/a-look-at-kim-so-hyun-and-jang-dong-yoon-in-new-trailers-for-the-tale-of-nokdu/

@lu09 @frequent_fairy KBS isn't doing much of a good job promoting this drama by releasing teasers :neutral:. I am not familiar with KBS on how they promote because nowadays, most of my dramas are either from TVN, JTBC and now SBS. And those first two really, really know how to promote because they always release too many teaser vids of their dramas. 

I'm quite sad this isn't being hyped much. Hope the ratings will show otherwise despite the lack of it.

37 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

@lu09 @frequent_fairy KBS isn't doing much of a good job promoting this drama by releasing teasers :neutral:. I am not familiar with KBS on how they promote because nowadays, most of my dramas are either from TVN, JTBC and now SBS. And those first two really, really know how to promote because they always release too many teaser vids of their dramas. 

I'm quite sad this isn't being hyped much. Hope the ratings will show otherwise despite the lack of it.

KBS also promoted other dramas well. But for this drama failed to promote. Inıtıally there were some mishaps (Sohyun fell of a horse ,Jeon Misun'd death) But now everything okay and only one week left. I hope we can see so many teasers from tomorrow.

PS:  I don't want to see "still cuts"   <_<. I want to see teaser,trailer  :phew:

5 hours ago, Breeze said:

Teaserrrr .....KBS heard us :D

Finally but too short!!!

7 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

5 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

@Breeze ..omg... HAHAHA.. finally~! It's a short teaser but at least we have one :D. Our frustrations reached them...LOL

Very sad they don't promote this properly!!

2 hours ago, frequent_fairy said:

Very sad they don't promote this properly!!

True. Well, hopefully they'll release more these coming days. I saw someone posted this in Twitter and I always see it as well when I open the playlist of DramaKBS YT and I see this one private video.. I think this might be what you're saying @uglypearl as the main trailer. Is that what they announced, that the main trailer will be during the presscon?

20190923-233456.png 

Still hope someone can Engsub all the teasers. I understand them roughly but lots of other fans are struggling to enjoy those teasers fully. 

And fyi, that private video on kBS ytb has been there like forever. It could be the 5 mins highlight or something else, but it has been uploaded almost a month ago.

And yes, so far what I could understand is The King wanted his child to die, the child was saved and raised to be our Nokdu. Later those guys come again trying to kill him and he escaped, this time he hides in the widow village and he meets Dong Joo. The marriage trope in the webtoon may have been replaced. Could someone share your  opinion after the 5th trailer too?

Archived