Quantcast

[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

- THANK YOU FOR WATCHING -                                                                                    @0ly40 @50okie @aineofcebu @aisling @akausagi @alekaonu @Ameera Al

My ship is officially sailing!      The Submissive Lover ...            Lady Kim's powerful punch!       But DJ

@Sky8lue @lightbringer06 their wedding conquer the wind , like their  love conquer everything between them           

A thought-provoking drama review well worth the long read: https://ethlenn.blogspot.com/2020/01/review-part-1-tale-of-nokdu.html

~Start of extract~

[Review Part 1] Tale of Nokdu

1574006389.jpeg
"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." (Albert Camus)
The review is divided into 3 parts:
Review Part 1: Tale of Nokdu
Review Part 2: Jeon Nokdu – The Hero of a Thousand Faces
Review Part 3: The History
It has been a while since a tv series engaged me this much on every level. And I mean worldwide made series, not specifically Korean. It came at the right moment when everything felt as too overwhelming and too pressuring, so a space for breathing was all that was needed and nothing more..........

~End of Extract~

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope the king in tale of nokdu is about King Injo not King Gwanghae.. and nokdu is Future King Hyojong.. I am not fond of a bad guy who became the king in the end of the story.. I hope it’s nokdu , the next king, not Nyeungyang..

• 2 weeks later...

In Dong Yoon's FM in Bangkok they show this TTON pics!!! DongJeon babies huhuhu

EPr-UOjVAAYnrSF?format=jpg&name=large

EPr-UP0UYAAQt7l?format=jpg&name=large

EPr-UWSUwAAyeCP?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

EPr-EvyU4AATZkc?format=jpg&name=large

Cr.as tagged

\o/ 

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi! I am new here on soompi, just registered.

Though I am late, is it okay if I share here my thoughts?

I am a kdrama addict ever since 2006 and was on kdrama hiatus for past two months and when I got back, I watched this drama! Tale of Nokdu! I started watching half of January 2020 and finished it last week because I am a working single mom hehe so time is a bit challenging. Lolol.

I got addicted with the drama, one of my fave young actress since she was a kid is Kim So Hyun and a new one added to my list who is Jang Dong Yoon! 

I love their chemistry, on and off cam and I am so happy KSH is comfortable with JDY while they are doing BTS and most specially the kiss scenes!! I am so happy KSH has really grown up as an actress because I've seen a lot of her dramas and the kisses with her leads are a bit shy. Hihi. So I am hoping for a good kiss in this drama and I was so happyy it did!! All through out their BTS I was smiling and laughing, it helped me heal the tears I spent in the last episodes of TTON where drama was shown.

And finally I see this on soompi! I always had soompi to download cute pics of kdramas and after so many years I went back for TTON. I started from Page 1 until 152 just yesterday hahahhahaha. I was so happy reading all your updates, comments, and experiences. Just like miine! 

Though I am not young, or a teen, I am in late 20s and a single mom but I am a kdrama lover and I am literally haven't moved on yet with this drama.

Is it okay if I share some pictures or screenshots of their BTS? Please let me know!

Kamsahamnidaaa!

#조선로코

#녹두전

Edited by Athena Gabrielle
  • Like 3
  • 4 months later...

i just done watching this drama..its really cute and all out from stranger to married couple...hahahahahha

but how i wish i've got 100% happy ending where Nokdu can feel loved by his dad...hope his mom can tell a story about the king.

Dong Yoon is really really really cute and adorable...i am a fan!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...