Quantcast

[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

Kim Sohyun mentioned Jang Dongyoon and their kiss scene in The Tale of Nokdu in the interview!

Netizens comments :

(+56,-1) I really want Nokdu and Dongjoo to win the Best Couple Award ♡

(+17,-3) The two of you get along very well. Good luck with that ㅋㅋㅋ

(+10,0) The strongest couple who gave each other synergies~

(+4,0) I wish you could get it~^^

(+2,0) So beautiful .

(+2,0) I hope I can see you work together in another project too. How can I forget this couple?

https://www.storykpop.com/2019/12/kim-sohyun-mentioned-jang-dongyoon-and.html

• Like 6
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

- THANK YOU FOR WATCHING -                                                                                    @0ly40 @50okie @aineofcebu @aisling @akausagi @alekaonu @Ameera Al

My ship is officially sailing!      The Submissive Lover ...            Lady Kim's powerful punch!       But DJ

@Sky8lue @lightbringer06 their wedding conquer the wind , like their  love conquer everything between them           

@Ameera Ali My heart's still not ready to move on from TTON. Might give the other drama a go if it turns out better than expected though!

From Han Garim's agency (https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=26998879&memberNo=28456565):

%EB%AC%B4%EC%A0%9C-1.jpg?type=w1200

Webtoon author received gifts from the production team & DC gallery (see hyejinyang02 IG):

Spoiler

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

Finally watched the final episode.  Love the 9-year-after reveal of YM's bday.  

However , I am confused with the conversation between the king and YM.  

Why did the king say "I thought you were smarter than me.  You stepped into the fiery pit"?  Then YM asked "why didn't you kill me ?" 

Did the king know YM was the one revolting 9 years ago?   Did the king know ND was still alive?  

• Like 1

I just started this a few days ago, and am up to episode 14. So far, my definition of a happy ending is for that SUPER annoying bratty little monster of a kid to get killed, the sooner the better. And for K Drama writers to realise that smug, selfish smartaiss knowitall kids are neither funny nor cute, but are repellent and obnoxious. 

More photos from the Nokdujeon family gathering:

Instructions on how to vote for the KBS Drama Awards 2019!!!

Male Netizen Award Nominee:  Jang Dong Yoon

Female Netizen Award Nominee:  Kim So Hyun
Best Couple Award Nominees: Jang Dong Yoon and Kim So Hyun + Jang Dong Yoon and Kang Tae Oh

Kim So Hyun's interview:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Omg yes i would love to see KSH in a drama like www or costarring with LDH.. she is also one of my fav actresses..

Im so happy the cast is still so close.. i hope they keep in touch for a long time and work together in the future..

• Like 3

I am totally loving all the TTON family videos and photos! I'm so glad they are sharing online and they look like such a close knit family! Here's hoping more of them attend the year-end awards so we can see them all seated at one table!

• Like 5

Training for martial arts:

1st video: Han Garim's Vlog featuring Virtuous Women Corps and the Mulwudan.

2nd video: Cho Su Hyang's agency released her practice video. Other cast members seen include Jang Dong Yoon, Kang Tae Oh and Kim So Hyun in background.

Webtoon author received an award for Nokdujeon at the Webtoonist Day 2019!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, petunia said:

Is this forum not active anymore? I'm missing reminiscing about tale of nokdu and naked dongyoon, bed scene jokes. 

Seems many people have moved on to other drama threads and TTON fandom is more active in twitter and instagram? It will probably get more active towards KBS Drama Awards 2019. KBS isn't doing very much to hype up the awards show this year. Jang Dong Yoon is one of the hosts at the KBS Entertainment Awards 2019 happening this weekend, so maybe Nokdu or Lady Kim's long awaited return to the small screen will happen.

Sharing some insights posted by @kiraning at Twitter:

Don't forget to vote!

• Like 5
On 12/16/2019 at 6:03 PM, hahanzyy said:

@petunia, i'm also having a hard time moving on or letting go of this drama. Have been coming back to look for updates but there is not much here. Have been watching all the OST and FMV on youtube too. You can find quite a few updates in instagram & twitter :)

Sadly there isn't much here on this forum but the shipping forum has some delightful videos. I'm thinking if I should post them here too. Maybe it'll brighten up this forum. 

While I'm here can I just went my frustrations with kbs? This might be just my opinion but I think they did bare minimum to promote tale of nokdu and now they won't even announce their nominations. Very frustrating. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, petunia said:

While I'm here can I just went my frustrations with kbs? This might be just my opinion but I think they did bare minimum to promote tale of nokdu and now they won't even announce their nominations. Very frustrating. 

I have the same complaints! There's really not much promotion being done, though part of it is possibly due to the cast having a very tight filming schedule (especially towards the end). Now that the drama is over, it's even harder to expect promotions to continue. Most of the cast are busy with new projects (Han Garim is busy filming a 120-episode weekday drama, Jang Dong Yoon will start filming for his new movie...)

• Like 3