Quantcast

[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

- THANK YOU FOR WATCHING -                                                                                    @0ly40 @50okie @aineofcebu @aisling @akausagi @alekaonu @Ameera Al

My ship is officially sailing!      The Submissive Lover ...            Lady Kim's powerful punch!       But DJ

@Sky8lue @lightbringer06 their wedding conquer the wind , like their  love conquer everything between them           

KBS, where art thou with our BTS? It's already wednesday! 

Wonder what was happening in this scene (originally posted by Han Garim @garim_han IG). Why is Aeng Du cutely blocking her eyes?

Garim's caption: Annyeong Nokdujeon. The time felt short yet long. I'm so happy to have met everyone. Thankful and blessed to be with you all. I love you and thank you. (Let's be) together soon.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Naughty, naughty Sso!:joy: Dongyoon was so flustered that he immediately walked away from the frame after saying "me, too" lmao I love them!! I'm really gonna miss both of them and the whole cast:( But JDY mentioned in his interview that he wanted to act with Sso again so see you all guys for their future 2nd drama together, too, I guess?;)

And that picture of Yulmoo on the throne tho. Kang Tae Oh looking dang fine as always:wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6

Now that they both picked the first night as their happiest moments, i wish it was in the broadcast :love:

Really love the way they both laugh after that.

i also love how they kept holding their hands at the beach, fingers interlocked :wub:

and the last part of this bts, ending with JDY staring at KSY yet again 

• Like 7
  • Love 4

@Sky8lue Thank you so much for sharing the BTS i was refreshing like crazy after it was uploaded on naver but i was refreshing the wrong page :sweat_smile:

The scene where KSH lovingly stares at JDY caught my attention immediately, KSH seemed extra bold during the last BTS.

It almost seemed like she was flirting:smirk:

i think the scenes that weren't broadcasted will be in the blueray dvd at least thats what i read... now i really want to know what happend during the first night... maybe a topless JDY and flirty KSH...

she most definitely seems like a new women after that night.. :relieved:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

@soesje  You're most welcome :) In the language of Extraordinary You, that "first night" scene happened in the shadow, not on the stage. (So, guess we can't accuse KBS of keeping unaired footage for the Directors' Cut Bluray in this case...)

Thank you message from our dear Sohyun-ie:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3
1 hour ago, Sky8lue said:

@soesje  You're most welcome :) In the language of Extraordinary You, that "first night" scene happened in the shadow, not on the stage. (So, guess we can't accuse KBS of keeping unaired footage for the Directors' Cut Bluray in this case...)

LOL very true in that case DJ and ND loved each other on both the stage and in the shadow and perhaps even in real life:wub::wub:

huhuhu dont mind me fangirling over yet another sweet bts. Is it wrong to hope that someone will kindly share some of the footage of the dvd in the near future :rolleyes: because 253.000 won is waayy to expensive for me:tears:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

seriously whats wrong with this two people ?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1368369wpp/watch-kim-so-hyun-scandalizes-jang-dong-yoon-in-last-behind-the-scenes-video-for-the-tale-of-nokdu

62e7587024c5482b8d95c0b10104fc34.jpeg?s=

As all good things must come to an end, so too must “The Tale of Nokdu.” Luckily for fans of the drama, the production crew had one last video of behind-the-scenes footage to share.

In the video, everyone is all smiles as they congratulate each other for a job well done. It appears that they are filming some of the very last scenes of the drama, including the windy wedding scene. In order to create the drastic wind, the production crew brings in a giant fan. While it creates the intended effect, it creates some hilarious obstacles for the actors reciting their lines.

The video also shows the filming of the epilogue scene, where Nok Du (Jang Dong Yoon) and Dong Joo (Kim So Hyun) are seen walking hand in hand toward the shore. Jang Dong Yoon assures everyone that the drama will have a happy ending, and Kim So Hyun says that she has enjoyed the time filming with everyone, and that she’s both laughed and cried during that time.

Jang Dong Yoon then asks Kim So Hyun what she thinks is Nok Du and Dong Joo’s happiest moment in the nine years between the ending and the epilogue. She jokingly responds, “The first night?”, referring to their marriage consummation. The comment earns a scandalized laugh from Jang Dong Yoon before he sheepishly admits, “Me, too.”

Watch the full behind-the-scenes clip below!

And if you’re missing “The Tale of Nokdu” already, you can start from the beginning by clicking on the link below

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

So the BTS implied that even though they sleep together all the time and have a lot of PDA, they only did it after the wedding? Kudos for Nokdu and Dong joo for their self control, they're still conservative afterall. Or may be living in the same house with Aeng Du was the reason, hehe... Ah and Korean Spoon's handle is slimmer than other type of spoon. Ideal as a door's bolt. 

• LOL 7

I'm still new on soompi and this was my 1st time on a drama forum and I had a great time. Even though we didn't get anymore naked dongyoon the implied bed scene sent my imaginations running wild and the whole last episode was exceede my expectations. Till the drama awards I'll still be hanging around here to see what awards they walked away with. Do we know when they announce the nominations for kbs? The tale of nokdu deserves to walk away with a bulk of awards for everyone. I'd even give an award for best director if possible. 

On 11/26/2019 at 3:07 PM, Sky8lue said:

But won't say goodbye yet, because KBS still owes us the final BTS, and not to forget the year-end KBS Drama Awards!

By the way, look who locked the door this time:

That kind of attention to detail is something I think they've been doing through out the drama and one of the reasons I was able to get so absorbed into it. They created a real world with real people and everyone lived in their characters. It'll be very difficult to move on from tale of nokdu. 

• Like 6

"The Tale of Nokdu" Kim So-hyun's Defining Character

photo1127744.jpg

Kim So-hyun's character has caused a stir.

On the final episode of the drama "The Tale of Nokdu", Dong-joo and Nok-doo (Jang Dong-yoon) reached a happy ending.

Prior to their wedding, Dong-joo told Nok-doo, "I'm going to live happily with you. For a long time, forever. So cry on my shoulder if you have to and laugh with me about the good things, just like now".

Kim So-hyun has successfully played different characters every year and this time she played Dong Dong-joo, a character who has a painful past behind her imposing appearance.

Dong Dong-joo was able to mesmerize the viewers because Kim So-hyun blended so well with her character. She was able to make everyone cry with her painful moments and deliver her delicate emotions through every inch of her expression. Her speech, her gaze and every detail of her actions added to her sincerity and created a Dong Dong-joo that no one else could have played better.

"The Tale of Nokdu", which is based on a webtoon, is about Jeon Nok-doo, a man who dresses up as a woman to sneak into a mysterious village for widows. The drama made an impact right away.

Meanwhile, Kim So-hyun announced the second season of Netiflix's Original Series, "Love Alarm","Love Alarm - Season 2", on the 30th last month.

"The Tale of Nokdu" is directed by Kang Soo-yeon-II, Kim Dong-hwi, written by Baek So-yeon, Lim Ye-jin, and features Jang Dong-yoon, Kim So-hyun, Kang Tae-oh, Jung Joon-ho, Kim Tae-woo, Yoon Yoo-sun. Broadcasting information in Korea: 2019/09/30~2019/11/25, Mon, Tue 22:00 on KBS.

http://star.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/201911261191087969?did=NT&dtype=&dtypecode=&prnewsid=

• Like 7
  • Love 1