Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

The skinship between kim sohyun and jang dongyoon is even more than nokdu and dongjoo. Nobody will be surprised if they date in real life. All the touching , feeling, hugging and kissing is happening behind the scenes too. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Cant they please make this official? :wub: The icing on the top of this great show would be they announcing to the world they’re dating after the airing of the final episode!

the thing about ksh dramas is that I can’t help but ship her in real life to almost every male Co-lead but this time it is really bad because the bts videos is hurting my heart :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

Well actually actors and actresses 'date' when they film together, many confess it when receiving post-film interview. I remember someone said 'if it's faked, the audience will immediately recognize it'.

They do 'sacrifice' a lot to build up characters since they need to bear some extra emotional burdens, because obviously they need to pull away from their characters on their own. 

As for our OTP,  I really doubt whether they will end as couple in real life not only  because 'they need to raise their career' (sadly),  but also there are lots of differences between the characters and themselves. lt is very dangerous for performers to get confused between the two. But if (a very small but precious if) they are a good pair in reality,  I would be soooooo happy and wish for them dating! :star:They are both cute and upright young adults~

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

just watched the bts and don't think i've ever shipped an on screen couple as much as I do these two eekkkk they are adorable

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali Yow, chingu~... I feel like it's been a while since you last posted :)

We have the same thought here... LOL.. KSH lowkey side glancing PD-nim when he's hugging Dong Yoon... HAHA...

20191116-191307.gif 

But I love when DY said, "Can DJ do it (hug) instead?".. and then when she does, he says, "Cho-ah" :wub:..aahhh.. too much sugar these two, I'm gonna have a diabetes :)

20191116-190914.gif 

@elan1 Totally me ^^... I was originally shipping her with Sungjae since 2015 but I just ditched him for JDY ... HAHAHA...

Edited by lightbringer06
  • Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Veronica Xu said:

Well actually actors and actresses 'date' when they film together, many confess it when receiving post-film interview. I remember someone said 'if it's faked, the audience will immediately recognize it'.

They do 'sacrifice' a lot to build up characters since they need to bear some extra emotional burdens, because obviously they need to pull away from their characters on their own. 

As for our OTP,  I really doubt whether they will end as couple in real life not only  because 'they need to raise their career' (sadly),  but also there are lots of differences between the characters and themselves. lt is very dangerous for performers to get confused between the two. But if (a very small but precious if) they are a good pair in reality,  I would be soooooo happy and wish for them dating! :star:They are both cute and upright young adults~

I've heard about that too. Sometimes actors 'date' to have believable chemistry one of the reasons I don't care too much about shipping people outside their characters. As for kim sohyun and jang dongyoon I don't think they're 'dating' for believable chemistry. They seem like two people who would have great chemistry even if they weren't doing this drama. They have compatible personalities and seem to be very close friends. It wouldn't be surprising if they were dating in real life because many relationships start off being good friends. They might be too young to actually date but not young in age but in their careers. Truly sadly they're too young to be anything more than close friends right now. Another reason to be sad that the drama is ending. 

• Like 9
  • Love 5

OH MY GAAADDDDDDD 

MY HEART IS....OMG I'M GOING CRAZY

THEIR SKINSHIPS ARE MAKING ME WILD RN!!!!! YOU KNOW THAT FEELING WHEN YOU ARE INSIDE THE BUS AND YOU'VE JUST SEEN DONGYOON&SOHYUN'AS LATEST BTS/THE MAKING VID WITH THEIR SKINSHIP AND SWEETNESS AHHHH I KEEP SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT HERE... SOMEONE STOP ME....I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOME AND WATCH THE WHOLE BTS VIDEO. 

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FELT THIS WAY??? SERIOUSLY THEIR CLOSENESS IS GIVING ME A LOT OF FEELSSSSS BUTTERFLIES IN MU STOMACH ARE GOING WILD.

Hopefully someone will upload the whole video with full engsubs. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Feels like KBS is trying to keep viewers well fed up to our final episodes! The BTS is another  :love:  the two of them are really cute together, I'm trying hard not to ship IRL. Please see ND DJ have a happy ending so I can keep rewatching again and again! 

• Like 12

The Tale of Nokdu in TVN show: Amazing Saturday!  :D

Btw loving so much the BTS... :wub: JDY and KSH are such cuties!!!

And this: 

:D

• Like 6
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, PuppyMacaron said:

Hopefully someone will upload the whole video with full engsubs. 

I was thinking about doing that but then I saw on Instagram that ssohyun.k had translated pretty much all of it? And I think it should be more accurate than if I try it. The only parts that are missing are the captions, and PD-nim attempting more skinship with Nokdu (LOLOLOL). So I don't know. I could still sub it if people want. 

Everytime I think Dongyoon and Sohyun can't get any closer, they somehow surprise me. I love how Sohyun has really opened up to him and they used to have a more physical distance (obviously raised well keke) but now it's lessened! 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

As the end is fast approaching, i notice that DY became more comfortable and he's getting bold too....expressive with what he feels at the moment around Sohyun. I'm really giggling and enjoying their bts videos. Thank you KBS for being generous, hope you'll give us more....xDD
#macaroncouple 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

I don't have anything very useful to add just want to say I like them both a lot. To me they seem like two very sensible, smart and kind young people and they make me feel very strongly about wanting to see them succeed and finding happiness. I want to see them walk away with many awards at the year end ceremony. Especially the best couple award is a must win for them. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

54 minutes ago, jstgt1501 said:

The Tale of Nokdu in TVN show: Amazing Saturday!  :D

For a second there, I thought they will guest in the show. But then again, I was like, "But TTON is KBS"... HAHA... turns out it was just a quiz question related to it :D

45 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@lightbringer06 clearly are couple now :joy:

I don’t know who is who :mrgreen:, there dance signature are impressive for sure :D

HAHA... not only they match clothes in every interview they had... treating each other like babies.. now, they also have the same aegyo dance :kiss_wink:

11 minutes ago, kiraning said:

I was thinking about doing that but then I saw on Instagram that ssohyun.k had translated pretty much all of it? And I think it should be more accurate than if I try it. The only parts that are missing are the captions, and PD-nim attempting more skinship with Nokdu (LOLOLOL). So I don't know. I could still sub it if people want.

Please still do, chingu... I want to read also the captions :D. Would really appreciate it also :kiss_wink:

@PuppyMacaron Same dear... same ^^... you're not the only one... HAHA...

Btw, I just noticed...

Spoiler

Pinoy ka din? :tounge_xd:

Can someone make a shipping thread for these two... LOL... I feel bad spazzing about KSH and JDY out of the drama context :blush:

• Like 9
  • Love 2

On 11/15/2019 at 11:24 AM, lightbringer06 said:

Thanks~!...how about a shipping thread for our Macaron Couple?

Haha, these are tougher to keep going LOL. I remember starting one for Kim Young Kwang and Jin ki Joo and it was fun while it lasted, but I was gone from the forum for months since I wasn't watching anything new. But please feel free to start one, I'd be happy to support.  As it is I've been googling the crap out of insta and twitter hashtags for JDY, KSH and TTON. You can follow this link. Fighting!! :P

1 hour ago, lightbringer06 said:

Can someone make a shipping thread for these two... LOL... I feel bad spazzing about KSH and JDY out of the drama context

haha I agree, i think its against rules or something to talk non drama stuff in drama threads, not sure. anyway, can use JDY's personal forum in the meanwhile. Afterall this is potential / probable dating discussion for him haha, totally related, very important stuff :D cc @ChunSungIm @PuppyMacaron @Gi @elan1 @Ameera Ali

@kiraning +1 on the request for subbed video if possible haha! much love <3

• Like 1
  • Love 4