Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

3 hours ago, J77 said:

Thank you, lightbringer06 for sharing the subbed video of the first radio interview. I’m eager to see the subbed second radio interview. I saw somewhere that JDY has some interesting reactions when he read the comments from some listeners haha

No problem, chingu :D. And oh yes, JDY's reactions there are quite odd ^_^. We'll probably have to wait for the second one if the subber does it as well.

Wait, what happened, though, did KBS forgot to upload the BTS today? Oh man... Or is it because there's a Vlive BTS on Monday that they decided not to release anything today? And here I was excited for nothing that I wanna see their breakup scene making :phew:

@Annisa Setyadi Hello, there, chingu :).. No, there isn't any official announcement/news about the last episodes yet ^^. We'll have to wait.

Edited by lightbringer06
  • Like 9

31 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Wait, what happened, though, did KBS forgot to upload the BTS today? Oh man... Or is it because there's a Vlive BTS on Monday that they decided not to release anything today? And here I was excited for nothing that I wanna see their breakup scene making :phew:

I've already broken the replay button watching the bed scene making video. Will just have to break it some more till something new comes out. This is a torture I don't know if I'm more sad about the episodes this week or the fact that the drama is ending. 

• Like 9

I read somewhere that the last episode of nokdu will air next Tuesday. They will do 2 episodes on Monday and 4 episodes on Tuesday. 

(We have an odd number because of the baseball game that cause 1 episode delay). 

• Like 6

Some unreleased still cuts :D...

IMG-20191116-093606.jpg 

Spoiler

the-tale-of-nokdu-3.jpgthe-tale-of-nokdu-4.jpg

the-tale-of-nokdu-5.jpg

the-tale-of-nokdu-6.jpg

the-tale-of-nokdu-7.jpg

the-tale-of-nokdu-8.jpg

the-tale-of-nokdu-9.jpg

the-tale-of-nokdu-10.jpg

the-tale-of-nokdu-11.jpg

the-tale-of-nokdu-12.jpg

the-tale-of-nokdu-13.jpg

the-tale-of-nokdu-14.jpg

This angle of the kiss is better too than what's in the drama...

the-tale-of-nokdu-0.jpg 

Still hoping for another BTS though -_-

• Like 5
  • Love 12

Yesterday's filming. Can't really see anything though it doesn't really count as a spoiler.

I love this scene. Nokdu's and Dong Joo's sweet story of first love captured in such a simple yet endearing moment.

13-19.gif

Credit: https://blog.naver.com/yeowoo_byul2

Link for the special v-live BTS release at 10am KST on 18 Nov (Mon): https://www.vlive.tv/video/160802

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Aww I love the new set of stills - doesn't make up for a BTS video, but my heart is kept happy for a while ~ :heart:

So the King is still around til ep 16 (while I guess that is to be expected) but can it be he still doesnt know ND is his son? Hoping it doesnt get dragged til then!

• Like 8

I found that papa king looks so handsome when he was crying :wub: 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@lightbringer06 Definitely a number of them look way better than the angles chosen for the drama. I love the one when they are lying in bed and you can see Sohyun's face, oh my gawd she literally looks like she came out of a comic, with her big eyes looking at DY/Nokdu like that.

Also I love all the kiss pictures because yes I have to look at their kisses from all angles mwehehehe. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

The video captured by the fan is that the king being taken to exile? Why is he still alive after all the things he did. Banish him forever. The last episode should only be for bed scenes and kisses. 

• Like 5

@ChunSungIm Thank you for sharing:heart:

@lightbringer06 Thank you so much for sharing the newly released still cut ... they look so in love in the pictures.. im not sure if my heart can take all these lovely moments :wub:

omg my heart is exploding why are they so cute in the BTS and the director really loves to do skinship with ND it's almost like the director is the real life DJ...

Edit: because lightbringer06 and i posted at the same time i'll delete the video :tounge_xd:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Yohooooo~! I knew it... new BTS, guys! :tounge_xd:

@kiraning True~ it's nice that they released those stills so we can see it from a different angle :)

@soesje LOL.. we just posted the vid at the same time... HAHA..

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 3

Gosh, BTS of TTON, vid or pic,  never disappoint me.  I love it even more than the drama :joy:

And KSH acting is... WOW.

Yaq9uOd.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 5

these two make it hard not to ship them together ,  :wub: 43 seconds hug it awesome 

• Like 9
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

@ChunSungIm, thanks for this clip... it's literally a compilation of all of KSY's laughing, giggling, happy moments bts.... I would be very glad as a mom if my daughter can find a man who makes her happy and laugh so much all the time

• Like 6
  • Love 6

sorry director, by now nokdu know what he like  :joy:

director hug 

download

our couple hug 

download

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

But seriously the director really loves ND i think he even said it at some point in the BTS.. and i seriously understand his love for him .. i mean look at JDY look at the way he takes care of KSH and always make her smile..

I really loved the part whee they hug and ND stopped at one point to look at something and she said something along the lines of quickly hug me.. i dont know if it is the right translation i could be mistaken but it was so cute because he quickly continued hugging her...:heart:

and the way she dug her chin in his shoulder/neck ughhhhhhhhhh dead 

• Like 7
  • Love 4