Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

4 hours ago, mungbean said:

Sorry guys, the next part I don't understand as much. I'm not entirely sure what exactly JDY did wrong with the kiss loool. But umm...I died a little when he referred to KSH as macaron? Then PD asked JDY if he's making the mistakes on purpose. So JDY says no, no, ayyy. I couldn't hear exactly what KSH was saying but JDY said he couldn't see.

After that they were just asking each other if they were cold and compared who got soaked more in the rain.

KSH: Oppa, you're not cold right?

JDY: I'm cold too

KSH: You're not wet

JDY: I'm wet

KSH: Look at how soaked I am

JDY: What? We were in the same place though

KSH: I would like to wear a gat/hat too

Last part was KSH asking the VJ how the scene was so the VJ told her it was really really good.

No problem! It's just a rough translation though, that's only as far as my understanding can go. LOOOL I'm not sure if they didn't know it was a deep kiss, or if she was just embarrassed at how detailed the PD was explaining it. Or if it's a similar reaction to when the PD was demonstrating how to wrap her arms around JDY and kiss him earlier. Hahaha yeah, this is when I realized how much of a sunbae KSH really is although they're both technically nervous. :lol: She's just hiding hers through laughter loool.

Thank you so much for the rough translation i only understood half of what they were saying..

even though KSH is the sunbae in all her other kisses she was so awkward with the male leads and shy.. with JDY she is so comfortable and bold i love it.. it seems like she is blossoming.. all the kissing did her good.. who needs a boyfriend when you can kiss hot male actors every project you work on :smirk:

• Like 5
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

Aaaahhh... I'm late to the party ~ I was so happy when I woke up and checked my phone and saw the kiss BTS notif :lol:

See, guys, at least KBS wasn't stingy this time....HAHA... lol.. calling you @vangsweetie637 ^^...they're too cute during the BTS.. agree that JDY was not his too playful self this time. And even though KSH looks like the one comfortable since she's all laughing. But remember when she said in their interview, when she's flustered, she always laugh. So a laughing So Hyun is a flustered So Hyun... ha ha... they both have different coping mechanism to hide their nervousness :)

And let's give it to Pd-nim for making the kiss a deep kiss and not just a peck. Thank you, kamdong-nim :)

And oh my, Macaroons? Is that an eandermeant of JDY to So Hyun?.. oh, there goes my shipping heart again :wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, lightbringer06 said:

Aaaahhh... I'm late to the party ~ I was so happy when I woke up and checked my phone and saw the kiss BTS notif :lol:

See, guys, at least KBS wasn't stingy this time....HAHA... lol.. calling you @vangsweetie637 ^^...they're too cute during the BTS.. agree that JDY was not his too playful self this time. And even though KSH looks like the one comfortable since she's all laughing. But remember when she said in their interview, when she's flustered, she always laugh. So a laughing So Hyun is a flustered So Hyun... ha ha... they both have different coping mechanism to hide their nervousness :)

And let's give it to Pd-nim for making the kiss a deep kiss and not just a peck. Thank you, kamdong-nim :)

And oh my, Macaroons? Is that an eandermeant of JDY to So Hyun?.. oh, there goes my shipping heart again :wub:

I'm really loving how at ease KSH seems to be in this filming set, it reminds me of how much fun she seemed to have in LFG set. Although we know she's hiding her nervousness through laughing, there's still a sense of ease. I remember in Ruler, she was laughing cause of being flustered too but you could tell she was suuuuper embarrassed. It probably definitely helps that she's very comfortable with the PD and JDY.  The macaroon thing reminds me of this interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-MlkYY--sU. I wonder if KSH is no longer 'Kim So Hyun - Dong Dong Joo' on JDY's phone...is it Macaroon now? :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

yesterday’s ep made me happy!

it’s hitting all the right notes from the OTP to the supporting characters. Everything is shuffling nicely along and story layers are being peeled off one by one.

i am quite convinced we won’t get a silly ending with this writer cos it’s a pretty good tale so far; gaps are deftly sewn shut ie Heo Yoon’s bizarre bipolar behavior met an end, Aengdu’s possessiveness over ND is gone, the Queen (a savior by powers vested in her (more so when a dowager once YM ascends the throne)) is now in the loop. There are more but if the story follows current flow, I think it’s a straightforward guess as to what might happen in the end. 

also, the mutual consent of the OTP to share a room and to intimacy were significant strides in couplehood. I guess the ring scene was his proposal and the back hug after was her saying yes. Full steam ahead after, right? :D
Is it crazy to ask for more peeling of layers where they are concerned? :P

@libra22

Gosh...did the PD really ask that? :lol:

they must be so embarrassed!

I can’t see the eating the PD was referring to ...actually I don’t see lips. Heh. 

• Like 13
  • Love 1

This should end his debate how handsome his face is  :joy:

Spoiler

5dc2aed243663466582006.gif?download

download

download

5dc2ad92d1e06846770752.gif?download

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, mungbean said:

I'm really loving how at ease KSH seems to be in this filming set, it reminds me of how much fun she seemed to have in LFG set. Although we know she's hiding her nervousness through laughing, there's still a sense of ease. I remember in Ruler, she was laughing cause of being flustered too but you could tell she was suuuuper embarrassed. It probably definitely helps that she's very comfortable with the PD and JDY.  The macaroon thing reminds me of this interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-MlkYY--sU. I wonder if KSH is no longer 'Kim So Hyun - Dong Dong Joo' on JDY's phone...is it Macaroon now? :joy:

Me too. I'm glad JDY as a partner is giving her that comfort. I'm not familiar with some of KSH dramas so I cannot compare but it looks everyone was saying it is much different now^^.. she is finally coming out of her comfort zone and I'm happy that she's doing it with JDY :wub:

Oh yaas.. that interview when he was eating macaroons and we know it's his favorite. If it's the first time he ever called her that, shouldn't KSH react? But in the BTS, she was just laughing so it means it's his endearment? I can imagine he probably saved her as macaroon, he might have been lying that he only saved her as Kim So Hyun- Dong Dong Ju... HAHAHA...

And that BTS at 1:48, the PD said to JDY to show a passionate gaze after the kiss and KSH was telling him to do it as a rehearse but JDY said he'll do it after he receives the kiss... LOL.. naughty JDY :) 

• Like 14
  • Love 2

24 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Me too. I'm glad JDY as a partner is giving her that comfort. I'm not familiar with some of KSH dramas so I cannot compare but it looks everyone was saying it is much different now^^.. she is finally coming out of her comfort zone and I'm happy that she's doing it with JDY :wub:

Oh yaas.. that interview when he was eating macaroons and we know it's his favorite. If it's the first time he ever called her that, shouldn't KSH react? But in the BTS, she was just laughing so it means it's his endearment? I cab imagine he probably saved her as macaroon, he might have been lying that he only saved her as Kim So Hyun- Dong Dong Ju... HAHAHA...

And that BTS at 1:48, the PD said to JDY to show a passionate gaze after the kiss and KSH was telling him to do it as a rehearse but JDY said he'll do it after he receives the kiss... LOL.. naughty JDY :) 

I think it was a steady build up...I could see her breaking out of her shell with each project. It's cool seeing how far she's come. Now I'm just deaaarly wishing the writer has this story all properly planned out to the end. I still have some trust issues since she also wrote School 2015 :lol:.

So I guess now we know JDY and KTO call each other jagi/honey according to KSH. And through this BTS, JDY possibly calls KSH macaroon looool

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

Omo, so the scene where DJ kissed Nokdu back was requested by JDY as show in the BTS!

JDY is so happy that they are going to have alot of kiss scenes! :D

And he can't wait for her to finish her lines!

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

When it come to love scene, I want and dont want to watch BTS at the same time, bcs I'm afraid it can affect on my mood toward the otp and the film, but this one is definitely different.

I feel like we watching a melo and then the BTS is another romcom with same actors :lol: Esp Sohuyn, how can she cry then smile in just a split of second?

Aaa... look at them~ :wub:

img.gif

• Like 14
  • Love 6

31 minutes ago, Sky8lue said:

All the scenes at the swing are so breathtakingly beautiful, poignant and nostalgic...

Another swing scene to look forward to next episode:wub:

:love::love::love:

I'm sure we'll get at least one or two more swing scenes - best if the show ends with them both at the swings with little Nokdus or Dongjoos!

Finally watched ep 11 with subs and there were soooo many sweet scenes and so many somber scenes. Nokdu going from nervous heart pumping from a kiss, to daringly jumping into bed with DJ. He sure moves fast!!

And all the revelations really make the pace of our story speed along, and I'm glad all the main players are coming into place. Virtuous Corps returned, and may stay with NokDu and co, NokDu is teaming up with Ssook, DJ working for the Queen, NokDu's dad getting caught, and basically everyone but the King knows YM is bad.  I'm excited for the next 5 episodes - I hope its a good mix of romance politics and humour!!

• Like 13

Good morning chingus!!

Whoa!!! KBS actually gave us a BTS for the kiss!!!

@lightbringer06 I got your call! KBS really gave us more candies to chew on lol.

KSH and JDY are so adorable together! I can tell they are very shy but it’s so cute! This is definitely one of best kisses i have seen from KSH. I think due to her age in other dramas, kisses were more restricted. But this one..is so sweet and deep. The BTS made even more sweet :D

• Like 10
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Sky8lue said:

All the scenes at the swing are so breathtakingly beautiful, poignant and nostalgic...

Another swing scene to look forward to next episode:wub:

Gifs credit:

https://twitter.com/MasterPiece_xx

https://twitter.com/FinnPic

The swing is our real matchmaker. We should call them the swing couple. The next topless scene might happen at the swing. I'm surprised they gave the kiss scene making video like we wanted. I still want all the naked dong yoon making videos. They blush this much fully clothed their faces will be betroot in the topless videos. I'm starting to miss naked nokdu. If they fall into the sea they need to take off their clothes. Makes perfect sense. The director demonstarting the kiss to kim sohyun and her reaction made me laugh so hard.

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

55 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

:love::love::love:

I'm sure we'll get at least one or two more swing scenes - best if the show ends with them both at the swings with little Nokdus or Dongjoos!

Finally watched ep 11 with subs and there were soooo many sweet scenes and so many somber scenes. Nokdu going from nervous heart pumping from a kiss, to daringly jumping into bed with DJ. He sure moves fast!!

And all the revelations really make the pace of our story speed along, and I'm glad all the main players are coming into place. Virtuous Corps returned, and may stay with NokDu and co, NokDu is teaming up with Ssook, DJ working for the Queen, NokDu's dad getting caught, and basically everyone but the King knows YM is bad.  I'm excited for the next 5 episodes - I hope its a good mix of romance politics and humour!!

I like it that DJ working in the palace is to make her character more active in finding out truths than to simply just be in the palace for romantic tensions. From the look of it, DJ is still consistent with her character so i think her role in the palace will be the extra strength of her relationship with ND. I also think it will be her method of finding the truth about ND.  And it may be what she needs to do in order to move on with her life. On one hand, I really love the sweet scenes of ND and DJ. Their kisses are sugary sweet! I was thinking that one day when we ever have our ShyShy couple reunion, the kiss scenes will be even better second time around now :P 

i am starting to wonder now:  is our next swing scene a bait or a catch for us?! :sweat_smile:

img.gif

Writer nim, dont bait us! Just give it to us!! 

• Like 12
  • Love 2