[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Breeze said:

Knetz 's comments for ep  19-20

cr:Lovesso 10 -twitter

OMG the comment about wishing ND would give DJ CPR in the well.. i was thinking the same.. the moment he jumped in and lightly slapped her face i was like CPR come on ND you can do it come on...:smirk:

Thank God i'm not the only person that was thinking like that :innocent:

While waiting for Monday and Tuesday episodes, I pass all the week searching the tags of the drama and JDY KSH kkk //sighs// I can't get enough of them :wub: 

oh I've just watched the behind-the-scenes pictures, OMG this adorable cuties ><

Awwww... the BTS photos are just too cute :love:. Am glad they released their couple photos. These two are now my official wallpaper :)... took me a lot of poundering even tho I already love 'em^^. I wonder why there's not much BTS photos of Jang Dong Yoon tho...hmmm...

Shouldn't they released another BTS? :) It's already Friday and we should already have the other one ^^.

yay for new making!! lol just 30 secs in and I'm already laughing at their antics! JDY trying to be her hairstylist LOLLLL they are really close behind the scenes, so comfortable with each other! Also are they just making up the date scene as they go / block for the filming? JDY seems like such a jokester and entertains everyone! :lol:

and him asking DongJoo to please compliment him seriously for once LOLLL

Laughed out loud on the 1st few seconds as well :joy: my dad looked at me with suspicious eyes :joy:

JDY is so energetic even though its already nightime, and that multiple slapssss on him from KSH's hair stylist shows that she dont feel ackward with him.. KSH and one of the trio are touching his cheeks comfortably.. They are all comfortable with each other.. Actors and staffs :heart: :heart:

Gaaahh... I was just complaining hours ago about the other BTS and here it is ~! So the sched of BTS release is really every Wednesdays and Fridays B). Am at work right now and just opened this thread and what a good news :D. LOL.. can't believe KBS actually released a 6-min BTS vid? The kiss scene should have been longer then :tounge_xd:...

And look at 2:01 min mark, JDY and KSH are still holding hands while talking to the director...ahem ahem :kiss_closed:... this Macaroon Couple :heart:

Top 5 Scenes That Make You Want To Fall In Love This Week

2- “Tale Of NokDu

Kim SoHyun and Jang DongYoon as Dong DongJoo and Jun NokDu

The couple of “Tale of NokDu” continued this week with their beautiful love story filled with obstacles.

In the selected scene, Kim SoHyun fell into a well and she was struggling to breathe with the rising water from the rain. Close to the end of her life, she remembered the sweet time she spent with Jang DongYoon in the flower field when they held hands.

At a few seconds from her death, he finally found her, made a heroic jump into the well, and saved her.

tale of nokdu, tale of nokdu drama, tale of nokdu romance, tale of nokdu scene, tale of nokdu kim sohyun, tale of nokdu jang dongyoon, kim sohyun jang dongyoon

KBS

tale of nokdu, tale of nokdu drama, tale of nokdu romance, tale of nokdu scene, tale of nokdu kim sohyun, tale of nokdu jang dongyoon, kim sohyun jang dongyoon

KBS

I'm just LoL at the many speculations in the comments section in the YouTube bts for the rain kiss scene:w00t:

I find it endearing that Dong Yoon already feels close to So Hyun enough to give her the nickname macaroon:wub: but why though?! :lol::P Yup I'm as curious as the commenters ha-ha! 

He looked so sexy too as he pulled her in for another attempt at the kiss scene ooh la la~ :phew: The director kept teasing them both & So Hyun looked visibly flustered with her girlish giggles:D but the end result turned out great. 

Archived