The Flirty Stare that will EAT him alive! 51.gif

OR6a2ND.gif

Spoiler

ueXygNf.gif

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, valNK said:

I cant bear with the fact that the king killed his son bcs of shaman's words (is it right? Without sub, I'm not sure). He's another maniac.

yeah!! i was really disappointed too. the fact that he killed his own son because the shaman said that his son will become the king (dk i caught it right either, since gwanghae was talking about how despite being involved in the war in but he wont become king based on the shaman's words). i can't believe he killed his own son and lied to his own wife out of greed to become the king !!! :rage:

Before the real reason was revealed i thought that gwanghae's father probably prophesied something bad about having a child (a child born within a certain period will bring doom to the kingdom) or u know an understandable reason that would make viewers feel conflicted! After i found out about this i was so angry that ND was shedding tears for the king when he had a nightmare. BOY THIS DUDE KILLED U COS HE WAS SCARED HE WONT BECOME THE KING   

(hope i got the plot right if not i wouldve been angry for nothing)

Don't worry guys. Their first kiss was interrupted by YM. And now when they're about to make out, AD interrupted. We're getting there, the next one, they'll surely score and then we'll have our mini DJs and NDs in the end :joy:..

I wonder if ND is okay after that.. HAHA.. poor him, he needs to take a shower :)

Aaahh.. I'm excited to watch the episode which I'll probably wait for tomorrow. 

If you want to read the recap of the episode while waiting for subs, you can read it here.. it's still ongoing tho so just refresh every 10 mins ^^..

https://www.dramamilk.com/the-tale-of-nokdu-episode-11-21-22-live-recap/ 

16 minutes ago, Sky8lue said:

On the darker side of things...

Hide contents

Why is Hwangtae being a pawn in Yulmu's chess game? I still can't quite figure out what Hwangtae is planning to do. Minister Heo Yoon's untimely death caused by his former good friend. That was so tragic and gut-wrenching, the scene still lingers in my mind.

Spoiler

I also want to know what Hwangtae actually wants.. he wants his dad to be save and he wants to go back to normal.. does he really think that when YM will be king that his wishes will come true.. he has seen for himself what YM did in order to trigger the king that eventually let to the king killing HY(of course after a lot of emotional talking as well) doe he really think that he will let Hwangtae and his dad off the hook... 

Also i feel like the king cant control his emotions in overwhelming emotional situations he makes decisions and kills the person that caused the emotions only to feel guilty or shocked afterwards.. if he was so greedy for the throne than i would think he is no better than YM..

6 hours ago, purpleconfetti said:

The last episode has prompted me to come out of lurking to comment on this thread because omg could that kiss scene have been any hotter??!

And the little bit where Nokdu puts his hand on DJ's and gently caresses her hand with his thumb while they kiss- I found that so sweet and lovely.

Ugh I'm just going to sit here with all the feels :wub: 

Welcome!! Don’t be shy. We all have nothing to hide :P

@Ameera Ali horse back riding thoughts instead of a back hug? LOL! Like this:

Owl-rides-toy-horse.gif

@herina_90 So, the king based his actions from a shaman? Man, I didn’t expect for us to find out the reasons behind the King’s orders against his son so soon. But if it really is due to a shaman’s oracle, i agree with you..our poor ND is going to be so heart broken. To find out his dad wanted him dead because he shouldn’t be the next king. The point of having an heir is to pass the throne. It doesn’t seem like he has his any other sons who can hold his throne when he needs to pass it up. Yet he wanted to kill his own son for the throne. I don’t understand why. He has no other heirs. But he wants to kill his only heir. If it is like this, i dont want ND to be King either. He doesn’t deserve to be tied down by the reigns of royalty. i am wondering if our OTP can withstand this truth together. How will ND and DJ react when they find out the ajusshi they like is the one who wanted them dead (wait, they should know already haha) but it feels so messed up on the King’s end :huh: On the other hand, we should dwell on the sweet and swooning moments of DJ/ND. Seems like it is our only medicine for the poison within the palace :D writer nim, an official bed scene please? ;)

edit: @lightbringer06 i just realized you posted up the Ost we been waiting for! Hallelujah! I was beginning to think i have to wait as long as I did for “Done for Me” :joy:

16 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@herina_90 So, the king based his actions from a shaman? Man, I didn’t expect for us to find out the reasons behind the King’s orders against his son so soon. But if it really is due to a shaman’s oracle, i agree with you..our poor ND is going to be so heart broken. To find out his dad wanted him dead because he shouldn’t be the next king. The point of having an heir is to pass the throne. It doesn’t seem like he has his any other sons who can hold his throne when he needs to pass it up. Yet he wanted to kill his own son for the throne. I don’t understand why. He has no other heirs. But he wants to kill his only heir. If it is like this, i dont want ND to be King either. He doesn’t deserve to be tied down by the reigns of royalty. i am wondering if our OTP can withstand this truth together. How will ND and DJ react when they find out the ajusshi they like is the one who wanted them dead (wait, they should know already haha) but it feels so messed up on the King’s end :huh: On the other hand, we should dwell on the sweet and swooning moments of DJ/ND. Seems like it is our only medicine for the poison within the palace :D writer nim, an official bed scene please? ;)

It sure does look like it but def need the subs to see what the "prophecy" was! Looking at all the reveals today,  it kinda feels like ND revealing himself as the king's son + DongJu's real identity are the big items left! If the writer follows history, I'm sure ND will be free of these political strifes and he doesnt look the least bit interested in getting involved. I'm actually surprised Minister Heo died already since there are still 5 episodes to go and I can't predict what remains in our political plot. But all the better! More time for our sweet OTP scenes! Today's ep was so heart fluttering!! I cannot stop replaying the near-bed scene!

The flower ring :wub: both sides finally Just confess their mutual love for each and then he gave her a ring, the speediest marriage proposal (my imagination)  in history LOL

i love it how we get all these lovely romantic scenes so early in the show despite there is still a handful of episodes left. Normally they throw it at us at the last 20 minutes of the show when all the conflicts and everything is “resolved.” 

im excited for their upcoming beach date B)

maybe dj and perhaps the others will tag along and love the island so much, they’ll start a new village there and the widows will Co-exist with them haha 

that swing preview! I hope for swing kisses like how they do pull-up kisses in Kdrama :wub:

42 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@vangsweetie637 & @lightbringer06 sea don’t have door right :joy:

Seriously every time I watch it , opening door scared me:mrgreen:

Oh yes!...no doors or windows. They can roll over the sand if they wanted too :joy:.

@vangsweetie637 Yup! Posted it few pages ago^^... another fave OST :) If you want it with an MV.... here..

I also have no idea how this drama will end (and I really don't want it to end tho^^), but I think we can hold on to that disclaimer from the beginning of every episode that this is a fiction. Even tho there are names from the real history, I think the writers can choose not to actually follow it. 

Archived