[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Joo-bin, KBS2 'Chosun Romcom Mung bean chronicle' ' appeared ... Kim So-hyun best friend (Source: Korea Economic News | Naver TV Entertainment) http://naver.me/5dn1qyMV
-
Actor Lee Joo-bin joins 'Chosun Romcom Mung bean chronicle'.
-
On July 31, the agency, S W. , said, "Lee Joo- bin takes on the role of Mae Hwa Soo in the KBS2 new Mon Tue series 'Chosun Romcom Mung bean chronicle'.
-
'Chosun Romcom Mung bean chronicle'' is a work based on the popular webtoon 'Tale of Nok Du'. It is the original work about a man (Jang Dongyoon) who infiltrated into a mysterious widow village, and meet a giseang trainee Dong Dong-ju (Kim Sohyun) It is a romantic comedy of Chosun version. Jang Dong-yoon, Kim So-hyun, Kang Tae Oh and Jung Jun-ho have already confirmed their appearances.
-
Lee Joo- Bin as Mae Hwa Soo who is the most popular gisaeng with her talent and natural dancing ability. She is going to reinvigorate the drama with her charm and shows unlike newbie's acting power.
-
Lee Joo-bin became a hot-rising star in the TVN 'Mr. Sunshine' in 2018 and also appears in other dramas including KBS2 "one person on my side" and OCN upcoming drama "trap".

EBP1K0WVAAE-lCF.jpg

'Chosun Romcom - Mung bean chronicle' Jang Dong-yoon, Kim So Hyun, Lee Seung-jun, Yun Yoo-sun completed the Perfect Dream Team (Source: Sports Korea | Naver TV Entertainment) http://naver.me/xPwwwTJy
- [Josean Romcom Mung bean chronicle] completed the perfect dream team, raising expectations for the creation of a youthful and pleasant youth Romcom.
-
KBS 2TV's new Mon Tue drama 'Chosun Romcom Mung bean chronicle', which will be broadcast for the first time on September 30 (directed by Kim Dong-Hwi, play Yim Ye-jin, Baek So-yeon, production production H Monster Union) 'Hot' Youth Actors Jang Dong-yoon, Kim So-hyun, Kang Tae-oh, including Jung Joon-ho, Kim Tae-woo, Lee Seung-jun, Yoon Yoo Sun, Lee Moon-sik and ' new scene stealers Song Gun-hee, Cho Sau-hyang, and Go Han established the strongest lineup to announce the birth of Joseon Rocco.
-
Based on the popular Naver Webtoon 'Mung Do Jeon' (written / pictured Hye Jin Yang), 'Chosun Romcom Mung bean chronicle' - it's about Jeon Nok Du (Jang Dong Yun) who dress as woman infiltrated into a mysterious widow and meet a giseang trainee Dong Dong-ju (Kim So-hyun). It paints a cheerful and delightful Chosun romantic comedy. The mysterious romance of Jeon Nok Du, a man who has entered into a widow village 
and giseang trainee Dong Dong-ju, both with their own secrets, expects the birth of a different youth romance.
-
The meeting of 'Romcom Cotyledon' Jang Dong-yun and 'historical drama Goddess' Kim So-hyun was a hot topic. Jang Dong-yun plays as 'Jeon Nok Du dress as a widow after an unforeseen incident and ', who hides in a mysterious widow. Jang Dong-yun's man dressed as woman transformation and challenge his first historical drama acting after his debut as an unconventional character raises expectations. Kim So Hyun acts as a long time giseang trainee who has clumsy body, no sense of rhythm or music, 'Dong Dong-ju', has foretells the birth of a full-scale 'torn man'. Attention is also focused on Kim So-hyun's performance as a 'golden hands' of the widow's village who makes everything with tools, and 'Dong Dong-ju' with the best cider of Joseon who can't stand injustice.

Jang Dong-yun and Kim So-hyun's romance synergy is also expected. Rising actor Kang Tae-oh's joining here sparks expectations. Kang Tae-oh, who was acclaimed for his acting power and was well received by various works. He takes on a sniper role as Cha Yoon-mu, a Chosun cook (sexy man who cooks) who enjoys a leisurely life and snipping female's hearts. -
Above all, the joining of acting masters, which guarantees perfection, raises the level of immersion. Jung Joon-ho, who showed intense acting through a wide spectrum of acting, coordinates the tension of the dissolution drama with the dangerous king 'Gwanghae', obsessed with power. Kim Tae-woo is a friend of Gwanghae and trustful loyalty official, 'Ho Yoon'. In addition, Lee Seung-joon, with his colorful charm, is the father of Nuk Du (Jang Dong-yun) who has a strong character and straight faith. Yoon Yoo-sun, who has a special acting performance, and acting breathing with Kim So-hyun plays as 'Chun Haeng Soo' head of giseang house that seizes information from all over the country. Lee Moon-sik, the master of acting as a unique comic actor, is the first sword of the Joseon Dynasty of the past, and now acts as "Hwang General" who lives with the daughter in the village, and laugh maker plays an active part. The dense acting of acting actors who add credibility just by their name raises the expectation that they will increase the attraction.
-
Here, too, a new full of personality scene stealers actors that will upgrade the 'Honey power' in the drama are all there. Song Gun-hee, who has been reborn as an actor who has been attracting attention through 'SKY Castle', takes on the role of ''Jeon Hwang-tae,' a warm hearted brother of Nuk Du, and shows his acting in reverse. Jo Soo-hyang, who left a strong impression on viewers across the film and drama, is divided into a widow of an overbuckling during the day and a warrior at night , two faces transformed into a woman 'Soo' of 'Mu Wol-dan' at night. In particular, the 'Mu Wol Dan', composed of widows, will bring fun and tension to the drama. Actress Yang So-min, Han Garim, and Song Chae-yun add to the intense action and provide a variety of attractions.

Go Gon takes on the 'Lin Gun' that was dispatched to the widows as a dismissal officer and is responsible for the ridiculous and pleasant laugh. In addition, it is disassembled as 'Yeolyeodan' in widow village, Yoon Sang-bong, Hwang Mi-young, and Yun Gyun-sun, who will exhibit special synergies with Jang Dong-yoon and Kim So-hyun to break down into 'Mu Wol-dan'. -
"The Chosun Romcom Mung bean chronicle" crew said, "We will join a group of young actors with talents actors who guarantee their perfection, and together with group of scenes stealers with full personality. We will create a perfect and pleasant" Josun Romcom "with perfect synergy." I hope that the actors who will give new fun by covering the color of their own will work. "
-
Meanwhile, 'Chosun Romcom Mung bean chronicle' is directed by Kim Dong-Hwi, the recognized as a sensational performance by 'Ssam, My Way' and 'The God of merchants 2015' and along with the writers Lim Ye-jin who wrote Gurmi Green Moonlight and who are you school 2015, drama special 'If we are seasons', together with writer Baek So-yeon, the writer of ' Kang Duk-soon's affection change history' . It will be broadcast on KBS 2TV at 10 pm on September 30th.

cr:shirlley0604 -ig

Kim So-hyun-led historical drama ‘Mung Bean Chronicles’ announces supporting cast

KBS2’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama Mung Bean Chronicles has announced on Tuesday its supporting actors who are joining leads Kim So-hyun, Jang Dong-yoon, and Kang Tae-oh.

Based on a popular webtoon of the same name, Mung Bean Chronicles is a historical romantic comedy that tells the story of Jeon Neok-du, a young man who refuses to get married and just wants to pursue his ambition.

Jang Dong-yoon (Dance Sports Girls) plays the main character while Kim So-hyun (Love Alarm) plays his love interest named Dong Dong-joo, a trainee gisaeng whom he meets when he sneaks into an all-female village dressed up as a woman. Dong-joo is a hot-tempered trainee gisaeng who has no talent in music but excels in making “anything using the right tools.”

Kang Tae-oh (My First First Love), meanwhile, takes on the role of Cha Yul-moo, a “sexy man” who enjoys a leisurely life.

The supporting cast of the drama includes Jung Joon-ho, Kim Tae-woo, Lee Seung-joon, Yoon Yoo-sun, Song Geon-hee, Jo Soo-hyang, Lee Moon-sik. Jung Joon-ho (Sky Castle) will be seen in the series as King Gwanghae of Joseon, Kim Tae-woo (Different Dreams) as the King’s friend and most trusted subject, and Lee Seung-joon as Neok-du’s father who holds firm beliefs.

Yoon Yoo-sun (Abyss) will be seen as a woman who gathers intelligence from all over the country, Song Geon-hee(Love Alarm) as Neok-du’s elder brother, and Jo Soo-hyang (Something In The Rain) as a widow who secretly works as a skilled warrior at night.

Also joining the cast are Yang So-min, Han Ga-rim, Song Chae-yoon, Goh Kun-han, Yoon Sa-bong, Hwang Mi-young and Yoon Geum-sun.

Mung Bean Chronicles is directed by Kim Dong-hwi (Fight For My Way, The Merchant: Gaekju 2015) and written by Baek So-yeon and Lim Ye-jin (Love in the Moonlight, Who Are You: School 2015). It will premiere on September 30, following the ongoing drama I Wanna Hear Your Song.

https://www.kdramapal.com/kim-so-hyun-led-historical-drama-mung-bean-chronicles-announces-supporting-cast/

• -What's the breakthrough for drama producers to survive in this rapidly changing market? ▶ Of course, we will focus on making good content. It's a fundamental answer, but I think I have to say that.
    -
    -Are you preparing for 'Chosun Romcom Mung bean chronicle'? What's the story about? ▶ Male hero Jang Dong-yoon comes out to dress as a female. In the original story, it begins by king Gwanghae abandoning a child born. This child went up to Hanyang to find his identity and accidentally hides in a widow village. The main character, Kim So-hyun, was a daughter of a family who was innocently deframed as rebels and wanted to assassinate king Gwanghae. Jang Dong-yoon ssi and Kim So-hyun ssi love each other, but they are among the enemies that cannot be achieved.
    -
    Drama is trying to draw brighter and lighter than heavy history story. I will show you 'romcom' that you have never seen before. At first, there was a fear of the material of a man dressed as woman, but I am excited because it is a new and fresh idea which you can look forward to.
    -
    -Jang Dong-yun has a relationship with the CEO as in 'school 2017'? What charms does the actor get?
    -
    ▶ It's really straight. This friend actually grabbed a convenience store thief in Daegu and received a commendation, I saw his photo and scouted him. He is a good person living around bad environment. And I feel his body is much better than I thought. I think it's weak, but it's not. You can see cool Dongyun's naked body in this drama. Besides Dongyun, there are many new, young and bright friends. I hope it will be a romance dramatizing drama like 'Gurmi Green Moonlight'. My goal is to make Dong Yoon as the second Park Bo-gum. haha.
    -
    -How did you cast Kim Sohyun ssi? ▶ So Hyunie is originally a friend with good acting. It was undoubtedly good for casting her when I said I did it. So-hyunie said that she enjoyed the original webtoon and also enjoyed the script.
    -

• Passed away Jung Mi-sun ssi who was originally in this work together. ▶ Yes. Right now (after Jung Mi-sun's death) I was a little out of shock, but at first the children were so shocked. We went MT together and teamwork was so good… Oh can I say this.... Shooting has resumed. Yoon Yoo-sun ssi will be taking care of the vacancy. I was also a bit depressed for a while at Jung Mi Sun ssi's age. Now we’re rebuilding our team work again and 'uusa uusa' (mean fighting) filming the drama now.

When KBSs wrote promotion post for #TaleofNokdu, they called Jang Dong Joon a ‘romcom rice cake leaf’ (which means talented romcom actor), Kim So Hyun ‘Sageuk Goddess’, ‘rising actor’ Kang Tae Oh..

EBYaWVCU4AArSFQ.jpg

and ‘trustworthy actors’ Jung Jun Ho, Kim Tae Woo, Lee Seung Jun, Yoon Yoo Sun, Lee Moon Sik and ‘Scene Stealer’ Song Geon Hee, Jo Soo Hyang And called them a #DreamTeam .Let do well then!

cr:Lily_CFC -twitter

Archived