[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I just checked Korean news and from what I understand KBS won't postpone tonight's episodes but will delay them until after the game is over.

So we don’t need to send ex fiancé then :tounge_wink::joy:

output_idjT4v.gif

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Did we win :joy:

Hit the baseball game out of the park!

The advertisements are STILL running after 5 mins....waiting impatiently for episode 13 to finally start!

Update:

It started. Rewinding a bit from the last scene of episode 12 (before the King walked into Nokdu).

Late but omg Yul-moo, you just broke my heart with the twist. Totally a surprise and now, makes the plot thicken with Yul-moo ambition. The question is who is the baby that the King tries to smothered? Is he a heir, is it Nok-du or Hwang-tae. Either way, it does not seem that Yul-moo and Nok-du could be on the same side at all and now that Yul-moo has reveal himself that he can killed in cold-blood, Nok-du better be careful. 

Curiously who side Nok-du will be on later? Will his dream of being a general come true? 

Archived