[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

It worries me a little that, if they're airing #9 and #10 tonight (5th full), episodes are going to be swapped. Maybe the writers wanted to make a big cliffhanger for Tuesday episode and just a little one for Monday's; that would change now.

On the contrary, I don't really like big cliffhangers. They're a torture.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, valNK said:

To tell the truth, will thing like last night happen again tonight (or next week)? There's another baseball match tonight and seriously, I dont want to waste an hour (plus a week) to watch it.

I know it's hard for KBS to arrange schedule to please both drama fans and sport fans but they cant let it happen again and again without announcement or apology. Bcs the drama is not only aired in S.Korea, it's now available in other countries and people around the world waiting for it. It was a terrible Monday when I surfed web, all I saw was suicide and cancellation.

One bright side of this is for the cast and crew. I know Korean film production is the worst. And look at how skinny Jang Dong Yoon was yesterday on the radio show, and So Hyun too, her eyes swollen. And for audience like us, I also feel worried abt the script. Like... they started filming in July (or June?) but till now, they've just finished half of it. How abt the other half?

Flop is the disease of kdrama :( 

Anw, I tried to read a few chapters of the webtoon. Fyi, here the link. I hope the drama can bring long-hair Dong Ju back. And all the snow scene... And she'll call him eomoni till the end :wub:

I thought KBS has its own sport channel. 

Ohhh I was so ready to watch it last night and I was wondering why it wasn't airing (as I didn't hear any news of it not airing in advance)...I thought I had the wrong channel and everything haha. I hope it actually airs tonight!! T_T

24 minutes ago, petunia said:

If they do then it must be for decoration because they're airing their live sports on their drama channel.

You will think they should do a good job with airing it as planned as this drama is last drama will be aired in Monday & Tuesday :phew:

But sport getting on the way as usual :joy:

1 hour ago, petunia said:

If they do then it must be for decoration because they're airing their live sports on their drama channel.

Their KBS N Sports Channel Is Non Free To Air Channel. (They Have To Pay To Watch The Channel)

KBS2 (Which The Tale Of NokDu Aired) Is Main Broadcast Channel.

KBS2 Is Not Only A Drama Channel And It's Free To Air. (Aired In Local Television)

They Have Their Own KBS Drama Channel As Well.

Many Locals (Especially Those Who Can't Afford To Pay) Love To Watch Sports Specially Baseball And Soccer(Football).

Archived