[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I just read this article and hoping that this isn't the case for TTON. But then I just remembered when they said during Eunji's radio show that they just finished filming 6am that day. The three dramas called out were all aired in KBS2. Dang with this K industry. Their own stars can't even say anything about it. I remembered this was the case too of Arthdal Chronicles.

Hey guys, if I'm understanding correctly...

Episode 9-10 might be airing at 11:00 KST on KBS2. Episode 9 at 11:35 KST on KBS Drama and Episode 10 at 12:20 KST on KBS Drama. I don't know if those channels exist for live streaming. 

Then they will be airing Episode 11-12 at the usual hour...10pm (22:00) KST on KBS2. From the comments I'm reading...there is still baseball today but it might be on a different channel. They will also do a rerun of Episode 9 at 23:05 and Episode 10 at 23:45 on KBS Drama.

This is such a mess...people who aren't aware will probably watch at 10pm and miss 2 episodes looool. 

I wanted to do a screenshot on my phone but there's security policy. LOL

8 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

@mungbean ..but may I know where the info came from? :D So if it's true, they'll be airing two eps today?

Its on Naver, like if you type in the korean title for TON. There's an area where you can click TV연여. And it shows the airing and rerun times for each day. 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/8551619

12 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

Based From Official Website, Episode 9-10 Will Be Aired  Tonight

Ahh okay that makes more sense, I guess they just didnt update the schedule from yesterday. I got too excited LOL.

Hahaha, I think KBS is finally seeing all the confusion they updated the schedule. Its all episode 7-8 reruns now. 

21 minutes ago, Aimi HJ zulkipli said:

So 9-10 tonight and 11-12 next week? 

They Haven't Mentioned It.

If The Baseball Game Ends Early, We Will Might Have Also Episodes 11 and 12 As Well Tonight.

Edit: But That Possibility Might Not Happen. 

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

No , they usually air as normal, but I am afraid it will be cancel tomorrow as well as their are baseball game tomorrow too :cold_sweat:

this is why the rating will suffer. After all the hype and suddenly is was cancelled, viewer get bored of waiting and find something else to watch (after effect of that, find the substituted is also a good drama....)

1 hour ago, gilaswan said:

Sigh... So disappointed that there's nothing to watch this morning. Was hoping to get the subbed episodes in the morning but alas... *sobz*

My bad for getting hopes up, I got carried away with the confusion along with knetz LOL. Its the withdrawal syndrome taking over after waiting a week, I'm no longer thinking straight. Hahaha!

To tell the truth, will thing like last night happen again tonight (or next week)? There's another baseball match tonight and seriously, I dont want to waste an hour (plus a week) to watch it.

I know it's hard for KBS to arrange schedule to please both drama fans and sport fans but they cant let it happen again and again without announcement or apology. Bcs the drama is not only aired in S.Korea, it's now available in other countries and people around the world waiting for it. It was a terrible Monday when I surfed web, all I saw was suicide and cancellation.

One bright side of this is for the cast and crew. I know Korean film production is the worst. And look at how skinny Jang Dong Yoon was yesterday on the radio show, and So Hyun too, her eyes swollen. And for audience like us, I also feel worried abt the script. Like... they started filming in July (or June?) but till now, they've just finished half of it. How abt the other half?

Flop is the disease of kdrama :( 

Anw, I tried to read a few chapters of the webtoon. Fyi, here the link. I hope the drama can bring long-hair Dong Ju back. And all the snow scene... And she'll call him eomoni till the end :wub:

Spoiler

EG4uK3jUwAAQ3AS?format=jpg&name=medium

I believe they will air eps 9-10 tonight, since people are already angry about the unnotified cancellation last night so I don't think they'll let it happen again. Since they already released it also in  some of their official sites/channel. Sports should be aired in a sports channel, they should sort out dramas and sports separately. There are people who prefer to watch dramas over sports too. 

Ikr... yesterday has been such a bad day for people in Korea. Can't believe this sad news coming out, even the working environment of these dramas. 2019 is a tough year for Korea. I pray that all will be better from now on :D

ctto

1st the ratings went down now popularity? Why is this happening?

12 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

No , they usually air as normal, but I am afraid it will be cancel tomorrow as well as their are baseball game tomorrow too :cold_sweat:

They better not cancel again tonight. Why are they torturing us like this? They don't consider the audience feelings.

5 minutes ago, petunia said:

1st the ratings went down now popularity? Why is this happening?

Don't think too much about popularity.

Spoiler

Because number 1 is Park Jihoon ( he is an idol ) and he is not male lead in his drama and his drama rating is low but he's  number 1 in two weeks .

Just now, Breeze said:

Don't think too much about popularity.

Hide contents

Because number 1 is Park Jihoon ( he is an idol ) and he is not male lead in his drama and his drama rating is low but he's  number 1 in two weeks .

I don't want to think too much but it feels like the drama isn't being appreciated and then kbs also cancelled without notice. I'm finding all of this to be very upsetting. The drama is fresh and unique but its not getting the reception it deserves.

41 minutes ago, petunia said:

I don't want to think too much but it feels like the drama isn't being appreciated and then kbs also cancelled without notice. I'm finding all of this to be very upsetting. The drama is fresh and unique but its not getting the reception it deserves.

You are right about cancellation. I think Kbs didn't think the match could be extended.Because of this they didn't say anything early.( Think positive :) )Drama is really good and knetzs also love and they were very angry about cancellation.

I hope everything goes well and rating increases, drama and actors see the value they deserve

5 hours ago, Breeze said:

You are right about cancellation. I think Kbs didn't think the match could be extended.Because of this they didn't say anything early.( Think positive :) )Drama is really good and knetzs also love and they were very angry about cancellation.

I hope everything goes well and rating increases, drama and actors see the value they deserve

What you're saying makes sense. I got frustrated because everything started to look negative but I'm glad they confirmed the drama will air tonight. Unfortunately I won't be able to watch the live tonight but as long as its airing and I don't have to wait another week for new episodes.

Archived