[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Breeze said:

191014 During the radio, actor Shin Jaeha left a suprise message on the comment section, "Jang Dongyoon hyung is a good person. He can sometimes be 7D (7 Dimension) but he's nice. And please tell him to take good care of Sohyun"

Omfgdksjdjdkd this makes me so soft!!! Haha Shin Jae Ha always comments uplifting and encouraging comments on Sso's IG posts and even now, he set aside time to listen to their radio guesting and leave a supportive comment to both, especially to Sohyun:tears:

I love their friendship! My piano couple heart is happy:wub:

((YoonHyun couple's still my top ship for now but I'm getting swayed again towards the Piano Couple oh no HAHAHA)

You guys know which scene I immediately thought of?:phew:

Hmmm so is it safe to say that Sso was flustered during this scene?:lol:

2 hours ago, cinnamonsterxx said:

I love their friendship! My piano couple heart is happy:wub:

((YoonHyun couple's still my top ship for now but I'm getting swayed again towards the Piano Couple oh no HAHAHA)

You guys know which scene I immediately thought of?:phew:

Hmmm so is it safe to say that Sso was flustered during this scene?:lol:

hahaha.... idk but for me, I was rooting for Jisoo in that Page Turner :)) but yeah, still YoonHyun for me too.. hehe

Now that you mention again that scene, it seems she is flustered... ha ha.. and maybe that's why JDY is just staring at her (and ahem his gaze is just something.. haha) and probably thinking what's funny :wub:.

Also, I just read a comment in YT of the full radio interview they just had, saying how JDY remembered the username of one commenter who said i love you to KSH who commented again after like 20 plus mins... haha.. and I played the timemarked parts and it's true. JDY being attentive, huh :kiss_closed:.. here's the full vid and the time marks are at 19:17 and then 41:36 ^^...

So excited for eps 9-10 ~ ♡♡♡♡♡

Look at JDY copying KSH :kiss_wink:...

ctto

43 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

hahaha.... idk but for me, I was rooting for Jisoo in that Page Turner :)) but yeah, still YoonHyun for me too.. hehe

At first I was rooting for Jisoo, too but on the second watch I completely turned to Shin Jae Ha's side:joy:

Now that you mention again that scene, it seems she is flustered... ha ha.. and maybe that's why JDY is just staring at her (and ahem his gaze is just something.. haha) and probably thinking what's funny :wub:.

Ikr?? You can see it in his face, he's like "hey.... why are you laughing?" hahaha but I couldn't blame her, JDY looked so handsome in that scene and his abs are on full display who wouldn't be flustered??!?:lol:

Also, I just read a comment in YT of the full radio interview they just had, saying how JDY remembered the username of one commenter who said i love you to KSH who commented again after like 20 plus mins... haha.. and I played the timemarked parts and it's true. JDY being attentive, huh :kiss_closed:.. here's the full vid and the time marks are at 19:17 and then 41:36 ^^...

So excited for eps 9-10 ~ ♡♡♡♡♡

Look at JDY copying KSH :kiss_wink:...

ctto

ahhh JDY's attentiveness!! Because of that and him copying Sso, I'm completely back on Team YoonHyun again lmao:joy: of all the things he could remember tho hmmmm excuse my delusional mind haha! and he's so cute copying her aww:wub:

Off-topic 'maybe-it-should-be-in-the-Shippers-Paradise-sub-forum' :P

Spoiler

I've noticed Jang Dong-yoon tries to keep some kind of physical contact with his hand, at regular intervals. Not only in this radio show, but in other interviews as well. This behavior is absolutely normal for us Mediterranean cultures (sometimes is *too* much, even for me), but I don't see it too often when we're talking about Far East people. For anyone here more immersed than me at Korean/Japanese/Chinese/etc cultures: are new generations more used to this type of physical contact?

Or are they just Jang Dong-yoon's uses?

Or are they (ahem...) Jang Dong-yoon's uses when he's close to Kim So-hyun? ;)

I started watching tale of nokdu because of kim sohyun and I have no regrets. The drama is cute, fluffy and funny. I don't normally watch historical dramas this is my 2nd drama after sungkyunkwan scandal. I'm even live watching without subtitles when I don't understand korean. I'm happy I started this drama but already dreading that it will end.

26 minutes ago, petunia said:

I was upset that the ratings drop last week but then I saw it ranked 3rd for popularity. How can that happen? 

My guesses,

For ratings: more ms. Omo omo please

Popularity: the power of ms. Omo omo

On 10/14/2019 at 7:06 PM, petunia said:

uhmmm I don't understand what you mean. :huh:

Last week ep a bit serious, less ms. Kim the widow. I think people are craving for ms. Kim more than Nokdu himself no? 

Ms. Kim aka ms. Omo omo for me

1 hour ago, petunia said:

I was upset that the ratings drop last week but then I saw it ranked 3rd for popularity. How can that happen? 

Ratings are based on how many Koreans tune in live on their TV, while that rank 3 is about the most buzzworthy dramas.

3 hours ago, angrytomato said:

Off-topic 'maybe-it-should-be-in-the-Shippers-Paradise-sub-forum' :P

Reveal hidden contents

I've noticed Jang Dong-yoon tries to keep some kind of physical contact with his hand, at regular intervals. Not only in this radio show, but in other interviews as well. This behavior is absolutely normal for us Mediterranean cultures (sometimes is *too* much, even for me), but I don't see it too often when we're talking about Far East people. For anyone here more immersed than me at Korean/Japanese/Chinese/etc cultures: are new generations more used to this type of physical contact?

Or are they just Jang Dong-yoon's uses?

Or are they (ahem...) Jang Dong-yoon's uses when he's close to Kim So-hyun? ;)

For me...

Spoiler

I think it depends. I sometimes do it too, touching unknowingly, but mostly to the ones I'm close/comfortable with. I think KSH does too to JDY. Have seen many kpop idols have that as well, depending on their personality. So I think it doesn't have to do with culture or anything. I'm Asian too. However, idk if that's how JDY usually behaves since I'm not familiar with his past works, so :D

21 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Ratings are based on how many Koreans tune in live on their TV, while that rank 3 is about the most buzzworthy dramas.

I don’t bother by rating :mrgreen:

But For second I will be just like lady Kim & start gossiping about what the reason is :joy:

57 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I don’t bother by rating :mrgreen:

But For second I will be just like lady Kim & start gossiping about what the reason is :joy:

I actually don't since it doesn't affect me, but since I love this drama, I want it to be well received in Korea so I hope and wish for increased ratings as it's very significant in any drama's success :D..

Anyone live streaming?

For those who wants to read a recap, dramamilk will be doing one for eps 9-10...

https://www.dramamilk.com/the-tale-of-nokdu-episode-5-9-10-live-recap/ 

EDIT: ...wait is it not airing?..I checked and it's true that it's a baseball game... ugh.. I didn't read any cancellation so why :huh:

Archived