[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

Some knetizens comments in the interviews of Nokdu and Dongjoo couple! Kkk 

Actor Jang Dongyoon talks about his efforts to play as a woman on 'The Tale of Nokdu' in the new interview.

0004325511_001_20191126105714142.jpg

Actor Jang Dongyoon talks about his efforts to play as a woman on 'The Tale of Nokdu' in the new interview.

20191126_100506.jpg

Netizens comments :

(+94,0) Jang Dongyoon is the best in The Tale of Nokdu.

(+64,-1) Your heart is also pretty, I will always support you. Let's meet again happily.

(+57,0) I can't imagine Nokdu without  Jang Dongyoon .

(+49,0) He really good at acting .

(+10,-1) As Nokdu who's such an impressive character to remember in the history of Korean drama, Jang Dongyoon did the hard work.

(+6,0) Acting is the best! Face is the best!! Your voice is the best!! Jang Dongyoon is the best!!♡

Cr. https://www.storykpop.com/2019/11/actor-jang-dongyoon-talks-about-his.html?m=1

Kim Sohyun mentioned Jang Dongyoon and their kiss scene in The Tale of Nokdu in the interview!

201912021414251896_1_20191203070113435.jpg

Kim Sohyun mentioned Jang Dongyoon and their kiss scene in The Tale of Nokdu in the interview!

20191203_114157.jpg

Netizens comments :

(+56,-1) I really want Nokdu and Dongjoo to win the Best Couple Award ♡

(+17,-3) The two of you get along very well. Good luck with that ㅋㅋㅋ

(+10,0) The strongest couple who gave each other synergies~

(+4,0) I wish you could get it~^^

(+2,0) So beautiful .

(+2,0) I hope I can see you work together in another project too. How can I forget this couple?

Cr. https://www.storykpop.com/2019/12/kim-sohyun-mentioned-jang-dongyoon-and.html?m=1

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they don't win best couple the award show is rigged without a doubt. Both best couple and acting awards should be won by them and the other cast members. When does kbs announce nominations does anyone know? Less than a month is left it should be out. 

Netizens comments :

(+56,-1) I really want Nokdu and Dongjoo to win the Best Couple Award ♡

(+17,-3) The two of you get along very well. Good luck with that ㅋㅋㅋ

(+10,0) The strongest couple who gave each other synergies~

(+4,0) I wish you could get it~^^

(+2,0) So beautiful .

(+2,0) I hope I can see you work together in another project too. How can I forget this couple?

https://www.storykpop.com/2019/12/kim-sohyun-mentioned-jang-dongyoon-and.html

@Ameera Ali My heart's still not ready to move on from TTON. Might give the other drama a go if it turns out better than expected though!

From Han Garim's agency (https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=26998879&memberNo=28456565):

%EB%AC%B4%EC%A0%9C-1.jpg?type=w1200

Webtoon author received gifts from the production team & DC gallery (see hyejinyang02 IG):

Spoiler

Finally watched the final episode.  Love the 9-year-after reveal of YM's bday.  

However , I am confused with the conversation between the king and YM.  

Why did the king say "I thought you were smarter than me.  You stepped into the fiery pit"?  Then YM asked "why didn't you kill me ?" 

Did the king know YM was the one revolting 9 years ago?   Did the king know ND was still alive?  

I just started this a few days ago, and am up to episode 14. So far, my definition of a happy ending is for that SUPER annoying bratty little monster of a kid to get killed, the sooner the better. And for K Drama writers to realise that smug, selfish smartaiss knowitall kids are neither funny nor cute, but are repellent and obnoxious. 

More photos from the Nokdujeon family gathering:

Instructions on how to vote for the KBS Drama Awards 2019!!!

Male Netizen Award Nominee:  Jang Dong Yoon

Female Netizen Award Nominee:  Kim So Hyun
Best Couple Award Nominees: Jang Dong Yoon and Kim So Hyun + Jang Dong Yoon and Kang Tae Oh

Kim So Hyun's interview:

Omg yes i would love to see KSH in a drama like www or costarring with LDH.. she is also one of my fav actresses..

Im so happy the cast is still so close.. i hope they keep in touch for a long time and work together in the future..

Training for martial arts:

1st video: Han Garim's Vlog featuring Virtuous Women Corps and the Mulwudan.

2nd video: Cho Su Hyang's agency released her practice video. Other cast members seen include Jang Dong Yoon, Kang Tae Oh and Kim So Hyun in background.

Webtoon author received an award for Nokdujeon at the Webtoonist Day 2019!

Archived