[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전
4 minutes ago, soesje said:

OMG it's really over :bawling::bawling:

I missed half of the episode so its a good excuse to watch it at least 3 more times:wub:

Yes we can enjoy it 100 time 

in this drama 

we see her run away from him , while she hurt 

See her run to him , to save him 

but nothing come near close to see her running to her man arm :wub:

@Ameera Ali My stream was lagging so I did not watch it live :)

So thank you chingus for the gifs and screenshots... I'm crying right now, my eyes, my heart, my mind and my soul is now blessed looking at those beautiful sweet moments :bawling:.. such a happy ending~.. we need to thank the PD for giving lots of fanservice for the last episode :))

JDY and KHY wrap-up pics ^^

i can't believe that we will not get to watch nokdu and dongju again next week!

i can't believe that i am crying because of so many emotions  

(happy because ND and DJ got married, sad because ND cried in his father's arm, relief that queen came to live with ND, giggling due to many smooches etc)

will kbs release the bts for the final episode? i hope they will....

So now... *sob sob* it...sob...really end....:bawling:

We have such a sweet lovely ending (for the thirst after so many intense eps) 

Actually it can end at e31, but who cares, we love those fan-service (or whatever it called)

In the end, Nokdu has all people around him, yes, we're talking abt his wife and his mother. 

And I love how his foster father hold him when they got the news abt the dethrone.

But the king and YM dont... They're all lonely in their throne just bcs of the twist of fate (I mean the unclear prediction of that shaman) That's sad but that's what returns. It's karma.

Thanks writer-nims and PD-nims. You're so generous.

We have pre-wed

EKOWkBOUcAIPzQR?format=jpg&name=medium

New wed

EKOUAgOUEAA7koe?format=jpg&name=small

And even 9 years after wed

EKOXdxzU4AE498X?format=jpg&name=small

Now I'm waiting for sub and thinking abt what to do tmr night and next monday T___T

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

I dying with happiness :wub:

that smooch look like an ad lib to me... seem like JDY want to have more smooching scene...but who cares. Love it anyway. love, love the ending. 

honestly dont want to let go of this couple...

I am a fan of KSH. Beside YSH, JDY is the other actor I want KSH to work with again. Most preferable a modern rom com

Archived