[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

5 hours ago, aisling said:

I think the bodyguard is in love with Yool Moo. That would be a plot twist!

Girl I think you right. Did cross my mind cause why else he collecting all that overtime! The amount of work he does should be richer than most of them Lord's by now! Plus some of them glances....

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Bad run + bad catch = mission completed in away :joy:

+

sorry no one Jumping in the cold water to save you :mrgreen:

This is a drama about Everyone-will-fall-into-the-water. And who wants the throne will never be saved -_-

15740959501574095911.gif

2qY5R78.gif

Still cried after watching the episode but it was still worth it. Our Dong Joo truly shined in this episode, so proud of how she overcome her revenge and chooses her love for Nokdu over it. I would give her a big hug for hanging in there for a long time and that she did a good job.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our handsome Nokdu ~! ♡♡♡

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-5.gif 

Let's wrap up everything and get ready for your marriage, okay?^^

And now, Dong Joo-ya, don't forget to give him lots of kisses tonight, okay?^^

Also good news, we will be seeing KSH and JDY sitting together during the KBS Drama Awards :)

Just done watching Episode 14.

I cried at the beginning of the episode. Dongyoon really immersed himself with Nokdu's character that I can't hold myself but to cry with him. That was such a painfelt cry. 

Anyway, i'm just super excited for tonight's episode....my ghaaddd i don't want this drama to end. 

I'm a bit sad....especially last night I wasn't ablt to watch the live stream coz it wasn't working. Is there anyone who is kind and know where I can also stream episode 15 tonight with no restrictions? Please do tell me. I would really appreciate it. 

15 minutes ago, PuppyMacaron said:

Just done watching Episode 14.

I cried at the beginning of the episode. Dongyoon really immersed himself with Nokdu's character that I can't hold myself but to cry with him. That was such a painfelt cry. 

Anyway, i'm just super excited for tonight's episode....my ghaaddd i don't want this drama to end. 

I'm a bit sad....especially last night I wasn't ablt to watch the live stream coz it wasn't working. Is there anyone who is kind and know where I can also stream episode 15 tonight with no restrictions? Please do tell me. I would really appreciate it. 

I was desperately trying to get anyone to give me link for live steaming also..

8 hours ago, valNK said:

This is a drama about Everyone-will-fall-into-the-water. And who wants the throne will never be saved -_-

True , but maybe in today will upgrade it to muddy reputation game to win the crown  :mrgreen:

5dd3c1dff37d0958923040.gif?download

5dd3c1d1105a6528313404.gif?download

The people need to know who is who , we need to bring ex fiancé to be the referee , she hold all the secret :D , who kiss man ( just saying)  , who true playboy and so on :sweatingbullets:

Will Yulmu get any redemption before the finale? Behind the scenes, he's just a suave gentleman in black who uses swords to carve his name in the sand! 

EJvAta6U4AArGbp?format=jpg&name=large

@dramaonion Only episodes 29-30 (OR episode 15 combined) will be broadcast tonight. The finale is scheduled on 25 Nov!

Both KSH and JDY's agency just updated. Dongju and Nokdu both looking dashing in blue!

Archived