[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ChunSungIm Thank you for sharing:heart:

@lightbringer06 Thank you so much for sharing the newly released still cut ... they look so in love in the pictures.. im not sure if my heart can take all these lovely moments :wub:

omg my heart is exploding why are they so cute in the BTS and the director really loves to do skinship with ND it's almost like the director is the real life DJ...

Edit: because lightbringer06 and i posted at the same time i'll delete the video :tounge_xd:

But seriously the director really loves ND i think he even said it at some point in the BTS.. and i seriously understand his love for him .. i mean look at JDY look at the way he takes care of KSH and always make her smile..

I really loved the part whee they hug and ND stopped at one point to look at something and she said something along the lines of quickly hug me.. i dont know if it is the right translation i could be mistaken but it was so cute because he quickly continued hugging her...:heart:

and the way she dug her chin in his shoulder/neck ughhhhhhhhhh dead 

Cant they please make this official? :wub: The icing on the top of this great show would be they announcing to the world they’re dating after the airing of the final episode!

the thing about ksh dramas is that I can’t help but ship her in real life to almost every male Co-lead but this time it is really bad because the bts videos is hurting my heart :sweatingbullets:

Well actually actors and actresses 'date' when they film together, many confess it when receiving post-film interview. I remember someone said 'if it's faked, the audience will immediately recognize it'.

They do 'sacrifice' a lot to build up characters since they need to bear some extra emotional burdens, because obviously they need to pull away from their characters on their own. 

As for our OTP,  I really doubt whether they will end as couple in real life not only  because 'they need to raise their career' (sadly),  but also there are lots of differences between the characters and themselves. lt is very dangerous for performers to get confused between the two. But if (a very small but precious if) they are a good pair in reality,  I would be soooooo happy and wish for them dating! :star:They are both cute and upright young adults~

@Ameera Ali Yow, chingu~... I feel like it's been a while since you last posted :)

We have the same thought here... LOL.. KSH lowkey side glancing PD-nim when he's hugging Dong Yoon... HAHA...

20191116-191307.gif 

But I love when DY said, "Can DJ do it (hug) instead?".. and then when she does, he says, "Cho-ah" :wub:..aahhh.. too much sugar these two, I'm gonna have a diabetes :)

20191116-190914.gif 

@elan1 Totally me ^^... I was originally shipping her with Sungjae since 2015 but I just ditched him for JDY ... HAHAHA...

55 minutes ago, Veronica Xu said:

Well actually actors and actresses 'date' when they film together, many confess it when receiving post-film interview. I remember someone said 'if it's faked, the audience will immediately recognize it'.

They do 'sacrifice' a lot to build up characters since they need to bear some extra emotional burdens, because obviously they need to pull away from their characters on their own. 

As for our OTP,  I really doubt whether they will end as couple in real life not only  because 'they need to raise their career' (sadly),  but also there are lots of differences between the characters and themselves. lt is very dangerous for performers to get confused between the two. But if (a very small but precious if) they are a good pair in reality,  I would be soooooo happy and wish for them dating! :star:They are both cute and upright young adults~

I've heard about that too. Sometimes actors 'date' to have believable chemistry one of the reasons I don't care too much about shipping people outside their characters. As for kim sohyun and jang dongyoon I don't think they're 'dating' for believable chemistry. They seem like two people who would have great chemistry even if they weren't doing this drama. They have compatible personalities and seem to be very close friends. It wouldn't be surprising if they were dating in real life because many relationships start off being good friends. They might be too young to actually date but not young in age but in their careers. Truly sadly they're too young to be anything more than close friends right now. Another reason to be sad that the drama is ending. 

Archived