Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Current Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전 - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST

Don't worry... the only way I would disappear like Nokdu...

1571759656.gif

...would be because I got to work and I'm not here to watch it live. :P

• Like 8
  • LOL 8

Children being put to the sword, women being burnt alive in their houses, torturing of people and all kinds of killing? I get that we were going to get angst at some point, but this got a tad violent for a Rom-com :blink: I hope they find their balance in the coming episodes since I love the this drama and don't want it to crash and burn.

• Like 15

The end scenes for the week have been epic.

i mean ... first the full frontal pecs, now the profile shot with the long sideburns? I am not really seeing poor DJ limp in his arms surrounded by evil in a fiery pit.

but I am quite sure they are trying to kill me.

will be back after catching both eps subbed tmrw! 

• Like 14

This is coming for my heart...

1571760565.gif

Credit: DC Gall

• Like 13
  • Sad 4

Time for hide & seek :joy::mrgreen:

3e0x57.gif

But did they give memo to ex fiancé too she like to play it  :joy:

3e0xjl.gif

• Like 10
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Just what episode without these two love moment :joy:

5daf31a9ac3c3486973256.gif?download

5daf31e76dc6e359679208.gif?download

5daf32da8509e769492637.gif?download

• Like 4
  • LOL 15

mannn this episode really turned the story dark! how far off has the drama veered from the webtoon? I confess, I'm still loving it though! I keep replaying the last 3 minutes of today's ep - love that DongJu was still putting up a fight with her bow and arrows, that NokDu got to save her (I hope he heard her calling his name!), and that new OST! I can't picture how the comedy will return but to be honest we are only on ep 7 and already the widow village has burned down? many key characters know NokDu is male? we're bringing the story to the palace next week? the plot movement feels rapid.

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

I am waiting for the subs to be fully sub to watch but man, clips of that epic ending got my heart fluttering! 

@lightbringer06 lol i am here! I was catching up on the thread that’s why my posts are slower but now i am more than caught up! I am glad KBS are showing us more BTS than i expected! Plus, i saw those posts from the webtoon you posted too. I am hoping our couple will “cross the line” when the time comes. I really dont want to be deprived like our last drama! :joy: 

@herina_90 yay! Chingu! You are here too! *hugs*

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Thank you for the recaps and pics!

If the ratings go down again with this astounding episode, I'm gonna buy me a whole table factory and flip it!

• Like 8
  • LOL 7

Just catch up till tonight episode, and wow i didn't expect they would turn YM character like this! I was having second lead syndrome (yes, YM catch my eyes more than ND lol), but now .......

One thing i still don't understand : why did the king killed DJ family? DJ was betrothed to YM (the prince), is that why YM planning to kill the king?

• Like 9

Ratings ?~... I have yet to finish ep 13-14 :D

@vangsweetie637.. HAHA... true, we were left dry from that previous drama. So I hope we get some here..lol....I don't mind them deviating from the webtoon, but let them keep those parts :rolleyes:

• Like 12

Ratings

Ep 13 : 6.2%

Ep 14 : 6.0%

source

Note: they started 40 minute late due to the baseball game and ended at 11:40 pm KST. I think it was slightly dropped because today's is working day.

So, anyone know if we gonna have another game next week? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

@faye406 Glad to know that Knetz tuned in even though it was late and you can see the same percentage on the two parts which is 6%.. usually the first part only range at 5% something :D

• Like 12

This boys used to be my favorite cleaning fairies :mrgreen::joy:

5daf95650e094039042602.gif?download

but these women are my new fastest cleaning squad for 2019  :joy:

output_wJ1UzL.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 11