[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

45 minutes ago, sal2 said:

Here is preview for next episode. Seems like we are entering the more serious part of the story. Well they have teased us this so buckle up for the bumpy ride ahead :ph34r: 

I am not sure I will be ready for that , I am hoping for more flirting scene from our girl :joy: before serious part start :D

5dace39d8c180848927724.gif?download

Things Get Complicated For Jang Dong Yoon, Kim So Hyun, And Kang Tae Oh In “The Tale Of Nokdu”

KBS 2TV’s Monday-Tuesday drama “The Tale of Nokdu” has shared new stills of things heating up in the love triangle between Kim So Hyun, Jang Dong Yoon, and Kang Tae Oh.

Spoiler

In the previous episode, Jeon Nok Du (Jang Dong Yoon) realized his feelings for Dong Dong Joo (Kim So Hyun) and started pursuing her. However, Dong Dong Joo couldn’t be honest about her feelings as the only thing on her mind since her family’s death has been revenge. Jeon Nok Du’s kindness began to move her though, and the two shared a thrilling and warm kiss. Things may not be smooth for them as Yul Moo (Kang Tae Oh) has discovered that Jeon Nok Du is actually a man in disguise.

With all of this going on, the new stills show Jeon Nok Du getting jealous about Dong Dong Joo and Yul Moo. Their pair are making rice cakes together, and despite Dong Dong Joo turning him down, Yul Moo still shows affection for her as they work. Jeon Nok Du is watching them from across the wall, jealousy written all over his face as he takes the sight in.

In other stills, Jeon Nok Du holds on to Dong Dong Joo’s chin as he initiates eye contact. She is initially taken aback by his unexpected actions, and it will be exciting to see what kind of romance will blossom between the two, especially with Yul Moo there as he was once Dong Dong Joo’s betrothed.

Kang-Tae-Oh-Kim-So-Hyun-Jang-Dong-Yoon.j

The production staff shared, “While Jeon Nok Du is full steam ahead and Dong Dong Joo has been hiding her emotions, Yul Moo has appeared, ready to bring more excitement and unexpected thrills to the love triangle. Please keep watching as the tangle of their relationship with each other unfolds.

The upcoming episode of “The Tale of Nokdu” will air on October 21 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1360201wpp/things-get-complicated-for-jang-dong-yoon-kim-so-hyun-and-kang-tae-oh-in-the-tale-of-nokdu

im really not amused with the baseball games, i was forced to watch the game last monday because I hoped nokdu would air...

they better hurry up, because one episode a week is killing me:weary:

I'm actually not too happy to see the new still cuts and am actually scared for the new episode...

why is dongju all of a sudden hanging out with YM:triumph:

39 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@lightbringer06 I am excited for his famous Chin up  touch :joy: last time he done it , it was I am your mother , this time what , I am your lover or boyfriend :joy::mrgreen:

Curious already what line will he say this time.. HAHA... I love the way he looks at Dongju there with his manly/beautiful expression :wub:

43 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Curious already what line will he say this time.. HAHA... I love the way he looks at Dongju there with his manly/beautiful expression :wub:

He may ask for friend advice :joy::mrgreen:

what best line to win a woman heart :sweat_smile:

** ( rolling on the floor but the hair still spotless :mrgreen:

15716567851571656732.gif

Archived