[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

36 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

I thought they were in their ownroom/house (because NokDu went to wash up). I think everyone is away at the mountains for the Dano festival which is why NokDu dared to walk back to his room half naked.

But yes I'm hoping they release another bts for the falling into the pond scene! 

I wrote my comment poorly. The kiss scene between yul mu and nokdu happened at the gisaeng house and all the other times they've interacted was also at the gisaeng house. The reason I believe he was able to waltz in so easily was as you said because of dano and then because it was plot setup. He and of course we needed to see half naked jang dong yoon. 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, valNK said:

I agree that Ruler has the most beautiful kiss scene in saeguk drama, when female lead saved male lead from the water. It was not just the kiss itself, but the camera angle, lighting and position between two actors. And the most important is, like @lightbringer06 said, it's the situation when the kiss happen.

That's why I was so excited for the kiss in confession scene between ND and DJ. It was needed when her mind said no, but her body said ok. :rolleyes: 

I'm watching drama for entertain and dont hope for an excellent plot. But as audience, I hope for something worth. KSH's Ruler had the worst plot I've ever seen, they couldnt balance the romance and political game and they weakened the female lead, made her totally useless. That's traumatic, since I'm KSH fan. Moonlight shared the same problem. As I know, Moonlight writers also in this TTON. And I'm still afraid it can happen again here. (especially when DJ also aims to kill the king) Actually, I think DJ was quite passive in the recent episode compared to her dynamic characteristic before. For ex, her drunken habit was out of highlight due to the boy-boy kiss (I'm not annoyed with boy-boy thing but in this scene, I see no need, it's just for shocking)  

Abt our OTP,  I guess there'll be a kiss next ep when DJ gets angry and hit ND with the dipper. It's gonna be a long and hard time for ND courting DJ :phew:

OMG... dont even start about ruler plot...dont start. We might start a war talking about how derailed the plot was from start to end. Honestly, I kept watching it for the love of both the lead. *small site note: I a shyshyshipper too

That is why I am rooting so hard for this drama. KSY always give everything for her character. I think almost everyone can acknowledge her acting ability. She just need a quality drama that also popular to solidi-zed her status. (not that she's not popular or unrecognized, just need a bit more....)

2 hours ago, elan1 said:

in ruler it looks like So Hyun is about to get eaten alive haha 

Are we talking about So Hyun's kissing skills or YSH's? :lol: This guy since 18 was very hot kisser  and  in Ruler too, 

But  Its not So Hyun's case... I need to see Love Alarm because I didnt see her there.

1 hour ago, Oksana Sutra said:

Are we talking about So Hyun's kissing skills or YSH's? :lol: This guy since 18 was very hot kisser  and  in Ruler too, 

But  Its not So Hyun's case... I need to see Love Alarm because I didnt see her there.

Yeah I'm not going to call that a great kiss because it literally looks like he's assaulting her. Flashback to that awful closet kiss from heirs which I would rather not remember. If she was underage when she did this kiss that makes it much worse. A good kiss scene is when both actors are equally involved in it and no one is underage hopefully. Not that I'm obsessed with kiss scenes when there is so much naked jang dong yoon to keep me satisfied. Fight my way had great kiss scenes where no one looked like they were being assaulted so I'll put my faith in that. Love alarm was basically camera angles but that kiss scene was satisfactorily hot. 

KSH is 20 right? so she is really not that young anymore.. kissing is not the same as doing the deed right.. so technically it's oke for her to have a passionate make out session with JDY... 

I absolutely adore KSH and she was/ is one of my favorite actresses but i have to say that her kisses do disappoint me as i like passionate hot kisses and she is more a dead fish or corpse kind of kisser.. I hope that the director wants the same and that maybe JDY can guide KSH so they can have a really hot passionate kiss later on in the show...

I may sound like a pervert but...

Spoiler

i actually find it so strange because in the western countries or at least where i live ppl start doing the deed as early as 14 years old.. in Korea from what i have heard and seen ppl start around 17/18 years old.. so it is not that strange that ppl around KSH age have had s*x.. so why wouldn't they show a sleeping scene.. like they don't have to show them actually doing it but more like the beginning and later when they are "finished"

HAHAHA.... I love the fact that although we haven't seen how JDY's kissing skills are despite lacking kiss scenes in his dramas, compared to KSH who's had lots already, we are still counting on him to guide her well :joy:. I think we also need to count on the director to guide them just like in Fight for My Way, Idk other dramas he directed with kiss scenes so not sure how he deals with it usually. But hopefully he will :wub:

Jang Dong Yoon And Kang Tae Oh Are Closer Than Ever As They Work On “The Tale Of Nokdu”

KBS 2TV’s Monday-Tuesday drama “The Tale of Nokdu” has shared new behind-the-scenes stills of Jang Dong Yoon and Kang Tae Oh having fun as they work together.

Spoiler

Jang Dong Yoon and Kang Tae Oh have been captivating viewers’ hearts as Jeon Nok Du (played by Jang Dong Yoon) and Yul Moo (played by Kang Tae Oh). Jeon Nok Du has finally realized his feelings for Dong Dong Joo (played by Kim So Hyun), and Yul Moo, who was formerly betrothed to her, has found out that Jeon Nok Du is actually a man in disguise, raising anticipation for what’s to come.

The new stills show how close Jang Dong Yoon and Kang Tae Oh are. Though their characters may not be on the best of terms in the drama, the two actors stick to each other’s side, exchanging laughs and Kang Tae Oh even giving Jang Dong Yoon a warm hug from behind.

Kang-Tae-Oh-Jang-Dong-Yoon.jpg

The pair’s great chemistry has been a source of laughs and fun for viewers. The production staff stated, “Both actors are making viewers’ hearts race with their various charms. As Yul Moo finds out the true identity of Nok Du, the love triangle with them and Dong Joo will heat up. Please watch over them as their relationships continue to tangle.”

“The Tale of Nokdu” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1359683wpp/jang-dong-yoon-and-kang-tae-oh-are-closer-than-ever-as-they-work-on-tale-of-nok-du

20 minutes ago, soesje said:

Uhhh why is Nokdu wearing royal clothes :astonished: what is happening

You just read my mind. That's kind of a spoiler, isn't it? :D Bad news for #teamNokduIsNotThePrince .

Talking about shippers teams, should be start a #teamNokYool? 

26 minutes ago, soesje said:

Uhhh why is Nokdu wearing royal clothes :astonished: what is happening

I haven't seen enough historical dramas to know what royal clothes look but for sure those look fancy. Did they move from the widow village to the palace? Why though? The widow village has grown own me I don't want them to leave it. Like ever.

8 minutes ago, angrytomato said:

You just read my mind. That's kind of a spoiler, isn't it? :D Bad news for #teamNokduIsNotThePrince .

Talking about shippers teams, should be start a #teamNokYool? 

How about MuKdu? Or team make the boys take naked showers under a waterfall. Too racy?

20 minutes ago, petunia said:

I haven't seen enough historical dramas to know what royal clothes look but for sure those look fancy. Did they move from the widow village to the palace? Why though? The widow village has grown own me I don't want them to leave it. Like ever.

How about MuKdu? Or team make the boys take naked showers under a waterfall. Too racy?

I know the belt he is wearing is the type of belts they wear in the palace... 

@angrytomato How about #Yooldu? sounds like 12 in korean :blush:

Eng trans of the cast greetings.

Well, it looks like as of now, they are currently filming in the palace now. Dokjoo has a different hairstyle too. Probably she had long hair again. But Nokdu's wardrobe isn't of a prince, so...

The cast are working hard. I'm glad they had another interview so we can see them off-cam but I hope they're getting enough rest as they are still filming.

EHJXwCqUYAA_yuA?format=jpg&name=small

That wardrobe is for scholar in their ordain ceremony.

I once saw it in Moon Embracing Sun. 

Spoiler

VOjbIkol.png

Which means Nokdu will be in the palace as a general maybe (as he wish to be).

Dong Joo with the ribbon in her hair, seems like she'll be a Court Lady. And Nokdu follows her to the palace.

Archived