Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Current Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전 - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST

Lol this episode again both the funny and the feels. I need to wait for subs, but that scene with NokDu chasing YulMu was HILARIOUS. Even funnier was when YM refused help and rather let himself fall into the water. I had tears in my eyes from laughing. I'll leave the other comments for after I've watched with subs, but man, if only we had ep 6 properly as well this week!! How am I going to wait again!!

• Like 9
  • LOL 6

THEY KISS!!!!!!!!:wub:

(My hand's shaking so I cant capture the moment. LoL) 

EG7NoqFU4AcHy4v?format=jpg&name=small

My opinion abt today episode.

Spoiler

I dont know how to say abt today episode bcs without sub I dont understand it all . But there's something about editing. The scenes skipped too fast. The awkward moments were not much as expected. And the love-confusing period is kind of... confusing. And the comedy kiss (you know what I mean) is not really necessary, but just for fun.

It was a chaotic episode.

It was like... LOVE = Destroy + Confuse

EG7NHC_U4AICpoX?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, cherryblossomkawai said:

Honestly I am surprised by the speed of the romantic plot. I didn’t expect two kisses in episode 5. 

Same! Maybe I'm just used to the whole dramatic-romantic-tension/will-they-or-won't-they for 15 episodes and then getting together at the last episode thing for most kdramas haha. I'm curious though, to anyone who has read the webtoon, was the romance this fast there, too?

Methinks that Dongjoo will push Nokdu away haha she'll be the one who'll resist (especially with her plan of assassinating the king), and that will result to the tension in future episodes.

• Like 11

24 minutes ago, cinnamonsterxx said:

I'm curious though, to anyone who has read the webtoon, was the romance this fast there, too?

Yup! Kinda... but if I remember correctly, he kissed her twice during their first kiss :joy:... 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Yup! Kinda... but if I remember correctly, he kissed her twice during their first kiss :joy:... 

The second one was interrupted and real jealousy come

EG7OvUSUEAECqEX?format=jpg&name=small

But, it'll be ok :joy:

EG7TX24VUAEZtKd?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 4
  • LOL 15

I Think this my reaction for the first kiss :joy:

• LOL 13

OMO!!! :scream: All the kisses for today!

I'll come back once I watch the drama. I am spoiling it for myself, when I don't want to. Lol! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Just now, turtle0217 said:

OMO!!! :scream: All the kisses for today!

I'll come back once I watch the drama. I am spoiling it for myself, when I don't want to. Lol! :lol:

We have to see the abs again so she see it clearly :joy:

• Like 3
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

I am enjoying this very much. :wub:

The characters are hilarious!

I like it enought to want to read the webtoon...is there one in English please? If so, could a kind soul share the link? TIA!

• Like 10

You know what's on my mind right now... will there be any BTS released this week? Since we lost the airtime for episodes 11-12 to baseball, will they still release the BTS for only episodes 9-10? 

Spoiler

Dialogue for the last 10 seconds of the preview of Episodes 11-12:

Spoiler

DJ: Now I can leave...

ND: Don’t leave... don’t leave! (he's says "hajima" twice)

DJ:  Stop sticking to me.

ND: I told you before, I'm going to stick to you. So don't leave.

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Lol... the kiss between Nokdu and Yulmu is more intense than Nokdu and Dongju's :joy:...

The director really loves to flaunt Nokdu's abs, huh :rolleyes:..not that I'm complaining ^^... KSH have seen so much of JDY's body now. I wonder if she didn't get flustered shooting that scene with a shirtless Dong Yoon... HAHAHA...

• Like 3
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 10

Omo, omo, why can't he open the door after they have kissed!

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

When I see the horse it made me a little bit sad, because it was the time when so Hyun fell down from her horse during filming :( 

• Sad 8

Nokdo's little bride is so strong that she can crush an apple with her small fist!

No wonder Nokdo seems to be scared of her in the 1st ep :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I don't know who scares me the most, little girl Aeng-doo or Yool-mo (that hate gaze at the ending...) :sweatingbullets:

But then, they're both so cute when cooking that rolled meat... (now we know where does her strength come from: she's *always* eating something).

• Like 3
  • LOL 6