Quantcast
Jump to content
marykarmelina

[Current Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전 - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

 

No , they usually air as normal, but I am afraid it will be cancel tomorrow as well as their are baseball game tomorrow too :cold_sweat:

this is why the rating will suffer. After all the hype and suddenly is was cancelled, viewer get bored of waiting and find something else to watch (after effect of that, find the substituted is also a good drama....)

  • Like 4
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gilaswan said:

Sigh... So disappointed that there's nothing to watch this morning. Was hoping to get the subbed episodes in the morning but alas... *sobz*

My bad for getting hopes up, I got carried away with the confusion along with knetz LOL. Its the withdrawal syndrome taking over after waiting a week, I'm no longer thinking straight. Hahaha!

  • Like 7
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To tell the truth, will thing like last night happen again tonight (or next week)? There's another baseball match tonight and seriously, I dont want to waste an hour (plus a week) to watch it.

I know it's hard for KBS to arrange schedule to please both drama fans and sport fans but they cant let it happen again and again without announcement or apology. Bcs the drama is not only aired in S.Korea, it's now available in other countries and people around the world waiting for it. It was a terrible Monday when I surfed web, all I saw was suicide and cancellation.

One bright side of this is for the cast and crew. I know Korean film production is the worst. And look at how skinny Jang Dong Yoon was yesterday on the radio show, and So Hyun too, her eyes swollen. And for audience like us, I also feel worried abt the script. Like... they started filming in July (or June?) but till now, they've just finished half of it. How abt the other half?

Flop is the disease of kdrama :( 

 

Anw, I tried to read a few chapters of the webtoon. Fyi, here the link. I hope the drama can bring long-hair Dong Ju back. And all the snow scene... And she'll call him eomoni till the end :wub:

Spoiler

EG4uK3jUwAAQ3AS?format=jpg&name=medium

 

  • Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe they will air eps 9-10 tonight, since people are already angry about the unnotified cancellation last night so I don't think they'll let it happen again. Since they already released it also in  some of their official sites/channel. Sports should be aired in a sports channel, they should sort out dramas and sports separately. There are people who prefer to watch dramas over sports too. 

 

Ikr... yesterday has been such a bad day for people in Korea. Can't believe this sad news coming out, even the working environment of these dramas. 2019 is a tough year for Korea. I pray that all will be better from now on :D

 

 

 

 ctto

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1st the ratings went down now popularity? Why is this happening?

 

12 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

 

No , they usually air as normal, but I am afraid it will be cancel tomorrow as well as their are baseball game tomorrow too :cold_sweat:

They better not cancel again tonight. Why are they torturing us like this? They don't consider the audience feelings.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, petunia said:

1st the ratings went down now popularity? Why is this happening?

 

Don't think too much about popularity.

Spoiler

Because number 1 is Park Jihoon ( he is an idol ) and he is not male lead in his drama and his drama rating is low but he's  number 1 in two weeks .

 

 

  • Like 8
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Breeze said:

 

Don't think too much about popularity.

  Hide contents

Because number 1 is Park Jihoon ( he is an idol ) and he is not male lead in his drama and his drama rating is low but he's  number 1 in two weeks .

 

 

I don't want to think too much but it feels like the drama isn't being appreciated and then kbs also cancelled without notice. I'm finding all of this to be very upsetting. The drama is fresh and unique but its not getting the reception it deserves.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, petunia said:

I don't want to think too much but it feels like the drama isn't being appreciated and then kbs also cancelled without notice. I'm finding all of this to be very upsetting. The drama is fresh and unique but its not getting the reception it deserves.

 

You are right about cancellation. I think Kbs didn't think the match could be extended.Because of this they didn't say anything early.( Think positive :) )Drama is really good and knetzs also love and they were very angry about cancellation.

I hope everything goes well and rating increases, drama and actors see the value they deserve

 

 

 

  • Like 9
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Breeze said:

 

You are right about cancellation. I think Kbs didn't think the match could be extended.Because of this they didn't say anything early.( Think positive :) )Drama is really good and knetzs also love and they were very angry about cancellation.

I hope everything goes well and rating increases, drama and actors see the value they deserve

 

 

 

What you're saying makes sense. I got frustrated because everything started to look negative but I'm glad they confirmed the drama will air tonight. Unfortunately I won't be able to watch the live tonight but as long as its airing and I don't have to wait another week for new episodes.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New still cut 

0000414711_001_20191015144909683.jpg?typ

Cre: Naver

 

 

OMG, I'm screaming!!!! :w00t:

  • Like 11
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It worries me a little that, if they're airing #9 and #10 tonight (5th full), episodes are going to be swapped. Maybe the writers wanted to make a big cliffhanger for Tuesday episode and just a little one for Monday's; that would change now.

 

On the contrary, I don't really like big cliffhangers. They're a torture.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, valNK said:

New still cut 

 

Cre: Naver

 

 

OMG, I'm screaming!!!! :w00t:

I'm screaming thinking about how they changed clothes in that small space. All the skinship that must have happened.

  • Like 1
  • LOL 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, valNK said:

New still cut 

 

OMG, I'm screaming!!!! :w00t:

 

Protective Nokdu mode on :tounge_xd:. Hiding Dong Joo behind him is such a sweet gesture ..kyaaah :wub:. Hope we get lots of sweet scenes tonight to get by this whole week with just one episode to spazz over...

  • Like 8
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, valNK said:

To tell the truth, will thing like last night happen again tonight (or next week)? There's another baseball match tonight and seriously, I dont want to waste an hour (plus a week) to watch it.

I know it's hard for KBS to arrange schedule to please both drama fans and sport fans but they cant let it happen again and again without announcement or apology. Bcs the drama is not only aired in S.Korea, it's now available in other countries and people around the world waiting for it. It was a terrible Monday when I surfed web, all I saw was suicide and cancellation.

One bright side of this is for the cast and crew. I know Korean film production is the worst. And look at how skinny Jang Dong Yoon was yesterday on the radio show, and So Hyun too, her eyes swollen. And for audience like us, I also feel worried abt the script. Like... they started filming in July (or June?) but till now, they've just finished half of it. How abt the other half?

Flop is the disease of kdrama :( 

 

Anw, I tried to read a few chapters of the webtoon. Fyi, here the link. I hope the drama can bring long-hair Dong Ju back. And all the snow scene... And she'll call him eomoni till the end :wub:

 

I thought KBS has its own sport channel. 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wahh, ND really looks like a protective mother in the stills LOOL like a protective mother cat 

2e0a8f4b3f13946c7662ea8ebd8e3c1b--barn-vm.jpg

So is the bridge scene in today's episode or the next one? 

  • Like 6
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kshuuuuuw said:

So is the bridge scene in today's episode or the next one? 

 

I think it'll be in today's episode. Usually the still cuts they are releasing just before the episode are what's always shown.

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ohhh I was so ready to watch it last night and I was wondering why it wasn't airing (as I didn't hear any news of it not airing in advance)...I thought I had the wrong channel and everything haha. I hope it actually airs tonight!! T_T

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, fieza1871 said:

I thought KBS has its own sport channel. 

If they do then it must be for decoration because they're airing their live sports on their drama channel.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...