[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

There's another baseball game tomorrow. Fingers crossed we get at least episodes 9-10. Asking for episodes 9-12 seems like too much? Considering that it's baseball season, actually a delayed broadcast may be good news. If the viewers flock to watch baseball, the ratings may fare more poorly than expected. And the cast and crew of deserve better for all their efforts (remember they even filmed overnight yesterday...hope they get a good rest today).

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You, KBS and sports...

emot-021-x3.gif 

I'm glad to know Knetz feel the same way too. Hope KBS will see all those angry comments and let the eps 9-10 air tomorrow...or else... ha ha.. as if... just or else.. only if us international fans can directly tell what we feel also... aigoo...

But I agree, they should have given as a heads up. Maybe they didn't expect this to happen on their part, thus no early notice given. But still :expressionless:

EDIT: And here's the article from Soompi... even the comments are disappointed... they thought it's canceled because of Sulli but it's because of the baseball...

42 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

When Lady Kim learn about cancellation :joy::naughty:

* making lemonade from the situation :joy:

And yet even Lady Kim cannot do anything about it.... KB- uh, the tree isn't budging :joy:. It just ruined her/his dress too... lol...

Go Knetz~!... look at those angry emojis :D

45 minutes ago, elan1 said:

That’s why I don’t like Mondays, it leads to disappointment :  ( 

True... now my Monday off gone to waste since I thought I can stream live today. You don't do that to my babies KSH and JDY... Haaayyzz... time to sleep and hope tomorrow is just gonna be fine than today :)...

1 hour ago, cherryblossomkawai said:

That’s why I hate sports events. Always happens unfortunately. I was so hyped. No jealous Nokdu today !

Never liked sports but now I have a reason to hate it. I was hyped by the preview last week but then they cancelled it without notice. Not fair.

"The Tale Of Nokdu" Made The Viewers' Hearts Flutter With These Moments

KBS 2TV's "The Tale of Nokdu" has thrilled viewers with its romantic scenes between Jang Dong Yoon and Kim So Hyun! Here are four moments that left viewers' in love with "The Tale of Nokdu"!

1. Dong Joo asked, "Can I call you unni?"

Nok Du met the high spirited Dong Joo and his life suddenly changes. They first met when he was dressed as a man. Dong Joo cut her long hair to be able to stop a violent aristocrat and this is why Nok Du kept looking at her.

Nok Du encountered heart-racing situations after he became Dong Joo's roommate. He did his best to help her by feeding her and doing the laundry when she injured her hand. His caring actions made the viewers' hearts melt.

Dong Joo really appreciates the good things that he has done and feels grateful. She asked Nok Du while holding his skirt's hem if she can call her unni. Nok Du told her that he is not her unni. At this time, Nok Du's heart skipped a beat.

2. The captivating fan dance lesson

Dong Joo discovered that Nok Du is a man. She keeps it to herself so that his identity will stay secret in the village. A romance is starting to develop between Nok Du and Dong Joo.

Dong Joo has no sense of rhythm so Nok Du taught her the fan dance. They became more conscious of each other and the tension grows. This time it was Dong Joo's heart who is beating fast. He said that Dong Joo must have been having a tough time doing the things she hates just to get by.

3. Nok Du said, "Starting today, I'm your mother."

The aristocrat threatened Dong Joo and she saved Lady Cheon even if it means risking her own life. She went inside the home of the aristocrat with a dagger and had a face-to-face with Nok Du who was dressed as a man. This is the first time that they see each other in their true identities.

Nok Du told Dong Joo that starting today, he will be her mother. She asked her why he would do extreme things for her. He said that he will make sure that she will not do anything she hates doing. Viewers felt the unexpected thrill as Nok Du starts being sweet to her.

4. Nok Du made Dong Joo's heart change

Dong Joo avoided her former marriage partner Yool Moo because he reminds her of a painful past. She started crying as she remembered how she lost her family in her old home. Nok Du wiped her tears. He said that she will get sick if she keeps this in herself. Dong Joo stopped crying and Nok Du grinned while thinking of her happy past. The viewers get excited when they saw their happy smiles and hope that there is a change in their relationship.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/116487/20191014/the-tale-of-nokdu-made-the-viewers-hearts-flutter-with-these-moments.htm?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Kang Tae Oh Is Taken Aback By Jang Dong Yoon In “The Tale Of Nokdu”

KBS’s newest drama “The Tale of Nokdu” has released intriguing new stills of Jang Dong Yoonand Kang Tae Oh.

Spoiler

Last week’s episodes showed Nok Du (Jang Dong Yoon) and Dong Joo (Kim So Hyun) discovering romantic feelings for each other that they were not aware of. Their chemistry is undeniable, but the situation got complicated when it was revealed that Yul Moo (Kang Tae Oh) used to be Dong Joo’s betrothed.

In the stills released on October 14, an unexpected bromance between Nok Du and Yul Moo captures the attention of viewers. Yul Moo stands against a tree as Nok Du has his arms on either side of him. Yul Moo is doing his best to avoid eye contact with Nok Du, which makes viewers curious about what kind of situation the two men have gotten themselves into.

Aeng Doo (Park Da Yeon) and General Hwang (Lee Moon Shik) are also spotted in the stills as they have come to Hanyang to visit Nok Du. Anticipation is high regarding how Nok Du will proceed with his dangerous adventure as a man in disguise as a woman.

The-Tale-of-Nokdu1.jpg

The production team shared, “The unexpected bromance of Nok Du and Yul Moo will bring never-before-seen excitement and humor. The episode airing on October 14 will unfold a hectic story that fits the words ‘chaos,’ ‘destruction,’ and ‘oblivion.'”

The next episode of “The Tale of Nokdu” will air on October 14 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1358892wpp/kang-tae-oh-is-taken-aback-by-jang-dong-yoon-in-the-tale-of-nokdu?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

1 hour ago, turtle0217 said:

I woke up early to watch it and I've been waiting and nothing.

Just to learn it's cancel!

I'm busting this at home, too. :joy:

Friend I think spoiler should be foreshadow for us :mrgreen:

5da4a9f4968ef227729603.jpg?download

How confused we are why it cancelled for a  baseball game :joy:

How KSB oblivious about our feeling :mrgreen:

How we are destroy by the lake of nokdu on out tv today :cold_sweat:

9 minutes ago, savingrace said:

Does this mean tomorrow, we'll see 4 episodes to make up for today?

No , they usually air as normal, but I am afraid it will be cancel tomorrow as well as their are baseball game tomorrow too :cold_sweat:

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

No , they usually air as normal, but I am afraid it will be cancel tomorrow as well as their are baseball game tomorrow too :cold_sweat:

My God. This is going to be me, after two (2) weeks without The Tale of Nok-du. Suffering from intense withdrawal:

g22lUFB.jpg

Credit: Angrytomato :)

:star:  :star:

:star:   TTON will   :star:

:star:   air today     :star:

:star:  :star:

Lol i tried to make a prayer circle. but hopefully the baseball players will do well and will  not go overtime and  we get to see a full episode today-_- 

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Friend I think spoiler should be foreshadow for us :mrgreen:

How confused we are why it cancelled for a  baseball game :joy:

How KSB oblivious about our feeling :mrgreen:

How we are destroy by the lake of nokdu on out tv today :cold_sweat:

Good point. Good point. Lol! :lol:

2 hours ago, savingrace said:

Does this mean tomorrow, we'll see 4 episodes to make up for today?

I wish they would do that, but probably not. We'll probably just get the episodes that were supposed to air today.

Archived