[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

44 minutes ago, angrytomato said:

Thanks to @lightbringer06's link,

Lol... I shared it but didn't read carefully :D. I saw someone posted it will air 10:35 KST, I think. It's in Thai so I just guessed it thru the numbers written.. 

And for those who doesn't have a link and want to livestream, you can PM me^^.. as it's not allowed in here :D

.. Happy watching later, chingu deuls~~

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Noooo.. What I'm watching now.. baseball?? 

Btw, Jang Dong Yoon's visual is no joke.. his skin and the color of his lips.. just like a beautiful young lady?  I'm happy he's getting more loves and attention from fans.. KBS's radio lobby suddenly became his mini fansigning.. HAHAHAHA

Beautiful flawless skin and good heart Jang Dong Yoon  check this fancam..

tonight's show is cancelled... Let's think positive.. A good rest for the cast and production crew.. at least they have one extra day to wrap up the drama...

40 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Lol... I shared it but didn't read carefully :D. I saw someone posted it will air 10:35 KST, I think. It's in Thai so I just guessed it thru the numbers written.. 

And for those who doesn't have a link and want to livestream, you can PM me^^.. as it's not allowed in here :D

.. Happy watching later, chingu deuls~~

wait, so nok du will still airing tonight?

28 minutes ago, kyra myesha said:

wait, so nok du will still airing tonight?

Nope... it was just updated that it's canceled.

Aigoo... one episode this week won't quench my thirst.. ha ha.. but anyways, yeah, at least the cast and crew can take it a little slow in filming and won't get pressured. Since it looks like they are only halfway or almost through it :D

5 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Nope... it was just updated that it's canceled.

Aigoo... one episode this week won't quench my thirst.. ha ha.. but anyways, yeah, at least the cast and crew can take it a little slow in filming and won't get pressured. Since it looks like they are only halfway or almost through it :D

If they had informed in advance at least I would be mentally prepared. This is not right from their side. I was really looking forward to watching the episode today. 

Archived