Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Current Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전 - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST

I come in here because, respectively, This drama taught me that “even if you have small breast, the most important is your heart” or a kind of .. WKWKKWWKKWWKKWKWKWWK :joy: 

I am still at ep 3 but I will try to catch up even my real life now is too demanding to watch kdramas wkkwkwwk :joy:

I am already love this story sooooo much :kiss_wink: :love:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 5
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I came in here because, respectively, This drama taught me that “even if you have small breast, the most important is your heart” or a kind of .. WKWKKWWKKWWKKWKWKWWK :joy: 

@Sejabin  

5da332d6c5295061068303.gif?download

:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

hmm... "will reach a turning point in episodes 9 and 10"... love it~! :heart:

EXCITEEEEEDDD! 

I love the PD's previous works, and one of them is "Fighting for My WAY". To be honest, I saw similar vibe between The tale of NOkdu and Fighting for my way (bickering scenes, aegyo, the comedy, the use of suitors to intensify the romance between the leads, cliffhanger endings). Both are very cute, funny, refreshing, entertaining and of course very addicting.  

I think Episode 9-10 is a turning point where the love rivals officially enter the "LOVE FIGHTING" ring (Aeng Du and Yool Mu) and turn Nokdu's and Dongju's relationship as a fake "mother-daughter" to a Jealous husband- jealous wife fight for spouse's attention and love"  ...  HAHHAHA And I think we're going to see a comedic kissing scene as Kang Tae Oh said in the interview.. will it be a kiss scene between Nokdu with Yool muI? I know PDnim also loves an almost BL plot  (rewatching The Legendary lackey, hahahaa) or a cute peck between Dongju and Yool mu VS Nokdu and Aeng Du..  Monday.. Please come soon! 

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

@Sejabin did you watch episode 3 :yum: 

can’t wait for Monday I keep rewatching this sweet cheeks  :joy:

5da36ad2585e5828610722.gif?download

5da36a8554e7c273622562.gif?download

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

2 hours ago, aoikarin said:

I love the PD's previous works, and one of them is "Fighting for My WAY". To be honest, I saw similar vibe between The tale of NOkdu and Fighting for my way (bickering scenes, aegyo, the comedy, the use of suitors to intensify the romance between the leads, cliffhanger endings). Both are very cute, funny, refreshing, entertaining and of course very addicting.  

I'm only familiar with Fight for My Way^^. Didn't finish it yet but I started it before and have watched some of its clips. And I really love the comedy there and the romance, of course.

Ahem...then I'm expecting some intense kiss scenes here too then? :tounge_xd:... lol.. like I watched those of Seo Joon and Ji Won's.. MWAHAHA.. However,  it might not fit well for JDY and KSH but I just hope it will not be a statue kiss again just like many other Kdramas...:))

...omo..ottoke, I don't think I can handle a kiss between our OTP.. just this scene makes me squeal...

20191014-034545.gif 

... how much more a kiss? :joy:

90d4a890d2d244e88a2c62698009b4eaf43ad912 

• Like 5
  • Naughty 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

While I love the fun vibe we have going on rn, i also can't wait for the melo/romance part that the director mentioned :D Both our main leads excel in hard-hitting emotional scenes, so I'm anticipating some A+ angst hehe

P.S. Is anyone interested in subbing the BTS with me? I can do everything but translate ^^

• Like 13
  • Love 2

New still cuts: LINK here

0004223061_001_20191014085033113.jpg?typ

Hahahaha.. I think NokDu will use YulMu to disguise himself in front of Aeng Du!!! I wonder what DongJu reaction to that.. It's gonna be chaotic and hilarious for sure :lol:

6 hours ago, juhli said:

While I love the fun vibe we have going on rn, i also can't wait for the melo/romance part that the director mentioned :D Both our main leads excel in hard-hitting emotional scenes, so I'm anticipating some A+ angst hehe

P.S. Is anyone interested in subbing the BTS with me? I can do everything but translate ^^

I would love too but I'm zero about hangul and language . Anyone?

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, aoikarin said:

And I think we're going to see a comedic kissing scene as Kang Tae Oh said in the interview.. will it be a kiss scene between Nokdu with Yool muI? I know PDnim also loves an almost BL plot  (rewatching The Legendary lackey, hahahaa) or a cute peck between Dongju and Yool mu VS Nokdu and Aeng Du.. 

I didn't see/read the interview, but if I had to guess I would say that ND may end up giving a reluctant YM a peck. At least, there is that scene in the preview where ND seems to be backing YM up to a tree. I would be surprised if it was DJ and YM because that's messing too much with poor YM's one-sided crush. And, AD is still a child, so couldn't imagine that she would have a kiss scene, no matter how cutely framed with ND who she's calling "husband" already.

Actually, the other funny kiss scene could be AD and DJ. Given that AD seems to be sleeping with DJ, AD could turn over and kiss DJ thinking that she's kissing ND?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to tomorrow's episode.

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Kbsgayo ig uptade. Jang Dong Yoon kept his promise and sing a song.

EGz4QL9UEAMHFog.jpg

Lady Kim :)))

EGz4SmXVAAExb--.jpg

Spoiler

EGz4RCkUUAAsgpv.jpg

Spoiler

EGz4R7tVAAApOOE.jpg

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Omg... so they didn't get to sleep yet before the radio show. Still, good to know they don't look that tired and KSH is just as happy as she is off cam ^^. 

JDY's pic update ...

ctto

I think it's about time Jang Dong Yoon opens a social account.. an IG maybe?^^..

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

191014 During the radio, actor Shin Jaeha left a suprise message on the comment section, "Jang Dongyoon hyung is a good person. He can sometimes be 7D (7 Dimension) but he's nice. And please tell him to take good care of Sohyun"

Omfgdksjdjdkd this makes me so soft!!! Haha Shin Jae Ha always comments uplifting and encouraging comments on Sso's IG posts and even now, he set aside time to listen to their radio guesting and leave a supportive comment to both, especially to Sohyun:tears:

I love their friendship! My piano couple heart is happy:wub:

((YoonHyun couple's still my top ship for now but I'm getting swayed again towards the Piano Couple oh no HAHAHA)

You guys know which scene I immediately thought of?:phew:

Hmmm so is it safe to say that Sso was flustered during this scene?:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

I wonder when and how will YM figure out that ND is actually a man,,  :phew:

and what will they talk about on the bridge. hopefully we get to see more romance hehehe im so giddy for the next episode :D:D pls come soon ~~

• Like 8
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, cinnamonsterxx said:

I love their friendship! My piano couple heart is happy:wub:

((YoonHyun couple's still my top ship for now but I'm getting swayed again towards the Piano Couple oh no HAHAHA)

You guys know which scene I immediately thought of?:phew:

Hmmm so is it safe to say that Sso was flustered during this scene?:lol:

hahaha.... idk but for me, I was rooting for Jisoo in that Page Turner :)) but yeah, still YoonHyun for me too.. hehe

Now that you mention again that scene, it seems she is flustered... ha ha.. and maybe that's why JDY is just staring at her (and ahem his gaze is just something.. haha) and probably thinking what's funny :wub:.

Also, I just read a comment in YT of the full radio interview they just had, saying how JDY remembered the username of one commenter who said i love you to KSH who commented again after like 20 plus mins... haha.. and I played the timemarked parts and it's true. JDY being attentive, huh :kiss_closed:.. here's the full vid and the time marks are at 19:17 and then 41:36 ^^...

So excited for eps 9-10 ~ ♡♡♡♡♡

Look at JDY copying KSH :kiss_wink:...

ctto

Edited by lightbringer06
  • Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

43 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

hahaha.... idk but for me, I was rooting for Jisoo in that Page Turner :)) but yeah, still YoonHyun for me too.. hehe

At first I was rooting for Jisoo, too but on the second watch I completely turned to Shin Jae Ha's side:joy:

Now that you mention again that scene, it seems she is flustered... ha ha.. and maybe that's why JDY is just staring at her (and ahem his gaze is just something.. haha) and probably thinking what's funny :wub:.

Ikr?? You can see it in his face, he's like "hey.... why are you laughing?" hahaha but I couldn't blame her, JDY looked so handsome in that scene and his abs are on full display who wouldn't be flustered??!?:lol:

Also, I just read a comment in YT of the full radio interview they just had, saying how JDY remembered the username of one commenter who said i love you to KSH who commented again after like 20 plus mins... haha.. and I played the timemarked parts and it's true. JDY being attentive, huh :kiss_closed:.. here's the full vid and the time marks are at 19:17 and then 41:36 ^^...

So excited for eps 9-10 ~ ♡♡♡♡♡

Look at JDY copying KSH :kiss_wink:...

ctto

ahhh JDY's attentiveness!! Because of that and him copying Sso, I'm completely back on Team YoonHyun again lmao:joy: of all the things he could remember tho hmmmm excuse my delusional mind haha! and he's so cute copying her aww:wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Off-topic 'maybe-it-should-be-in-the-Shippers-Paradise-sub-forum' :P

Spoiler

I've noticed Jang Dong-yoon tries to keep some kind of physical contact with his hand, at regular intervals. Not only in this radio show, but in other interviews as well. This behavior is absolutely normal for us Mediterranean cultures (sometimes is *too* much, even for me), but I don't see it too often when we're talking about Far East people. For anyone here more immersed than me at Korean/Japanese/Chinese/etc cultures: are new generations more used to this type of physical contact?

Or are they just Jang Dong-yoon's uses?

Or are they (ahem...) Jang Dong-yoon's uses when he's close to Kim So-hyun? ;)

• Like 4
  • Love 5

5da43b97b7f9e522905810.jpg?download

The only way Cha Yool Mu can make  Nokdu to respect his personal space  is follow his crush method :mrgreen::joy:

5da43b3c5aa4d359990436.gif?download

• LOL 10

Im not sure if someone posted this one before but i find it sooo cute :wub:

And.....ehem ;):phew: look at JDY trying to distract the girls hahah jk jk

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I started watching tale of nokdu because of kim sohyun and I have no regrets. The drama is cute, fluffy and funny. I don't normally watch historical dramas this is my 2nd drama after sungkyunkwan scandal. I'm even live watching without subtitles when I don't understand korean. I'm happy I started this drama but already dreading that it will end.

• Like 9