[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

This was a very refreshing episode. Its very entertaining and so far all the characters logic and actions made sense with the situation. I hope the smooth narration and character development will be consistently exhibited throughout the drama. Kudos to the writers so far. I hope this drama gains the reputation it deserves :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pilot ep is good~! All genres in one episode, action, comedy, a little bit of drama (from the beginning)...and of course, rOmAnce :wub:

ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

20191001-141540.gif

This is literally me watching :lol:...

20191001-141318.gif 

I know the writer for this one is the same with Love in the Moonlight, that is why I see these familiar faces here.. the gukbap (rice soup) lady who is still a gukbap lady in this one... haha.. and that one villain from the palace...

Spoiler

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-LAnhm-CFq-Nfo0

This is another drama where the male lead has been tossed a lot by women :lol:. I am seeing how this writer writes her male leads, an atypical K-drama guy who is not the cool/tsundere type. Just like Bo Gum's character as well. Though, Nokdu is definitely gonna be adored here as a woman :joy:. And, not to mention again the love triangle. Thank goodness, I don't have any SLS here too since I'm all for the OTP :blush:

Hope the ratings will increase more and break a two-digit rating~

Baby Only You - NCT Mark & DoYoung

2 hours ago, Breeze said:

Ep3-4 Stills (3) NokDu Discovers The Female Assassins' (MuWolDan) Meeting And Also Finds Out About Their Plans.#녹두전 #TaleOfNokDu #MungBeanChronicles #NokDuJeon #TheTaleOfNokDu #JangDongYoon #장동윤 #KimSoHyun #김소

Thanks @Breeze For Sharing My Tweet :grin:

watched ep 1,2 with subs and I love it already. i'm glad it's not veering towards the serious sageuk, but still maintaining elements of mysteries as we slowly unravel the background of both nokdu and dongjoo. visually nokdu is really very pretty, sometimes even more so than dongjoo!

couldn't help but watch ep 3,4 raw and even though I didnt understand all the dialogue, I still couldn't help but laugh at many scenes. Feels like we are progressing fairly fast storyline wise, so it would be awesome if we could keep this pace!

1 hour ago, lightbringer06 said:

Hi there chingu @Ameera Ali :D..

You're here too^^.. looks like we're everywhere :joy:

All these hot oppa do not  giving us the chance for a break :mrgreen:

download

This should be the Picture of the week :joy:

download

* glad the see you here too I enjoy you post as always :blush:

Archived