[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

3 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

@petunia The poster says 1/31/2020.. not sure where though, can't read the Japanese wordings.. haha...

@Ameera Ali JDY is so early... haha... his picture is the very first to circulate :D

In 2 months time. Go get that popularity tale of nokdu. 

Dongyoon living up to his class president vibes. Not just on time but early. 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@soesje I don’t need shampoo :joy:

Are you sure you don't need shampoo? You don't want jang dongyoon to lather your hair? Thick and luscious. 

Important question here. Do we get naked dongyoon again one last time? Bed scenes are also welcome. Minus aengdu ofcourse. 

1 hour ago, petunia said:

Did someone say kim sohyun was shy? I only see a bold girl here. She is love.

Ikr, all those photos shared by staffs and casts:kiss_wink: even the manager of yang so min was smitten:D

but what truly made me tear up was the photos shared by soohyang, it was like “yeah, gotta save the best for last” :heart: 

Hope they work together again next time.

@petunia its freezing cold outside  , so maybe chance of  indoor ( naked ) nokdu :joy:

I'll take it indoor naked dongyoon. The key word being naked. Minus clothes and maybe with his hair open. My mind id going to too many r-rated places. I'll stop here.

1 minute ago, yeli said:

Ikr, all those photos shared by staffs and casts:kiss_wink: even the manager yang so min was smitten:D

but what truly made me tear up was the photos shared by soohyang, it was like “yeah, gotta save the best for last” :heart: 

Hope they work together again next time.

Whose manager? The bully from who are you looked so different in tale of nokdu didn't even recognize it was her in the beginning. The ill fated relationship between them has been resolved. 

3 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

@petunia About your question, I asked @kiraning chingu in Twitter and this is what she said :D

Woa you are resourceful. Nice thanks. Haven't heard of the channel but as long as tale of nokdu drama gets all the promo and love it deserves. The drama is unique and fresh I'm sure I'll never see something this amazing again anytime soon. 

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@lightbringer06 they kissing bride to be :joy:

Nokdu keep eye on your woman :mrgreen:

This is Dongju's revenge on Nokdu kissing Yulmu:joy:

But aaaaaaaa I'm already feeling really sad about the drama ending. I'm not ready for it to end yet. I've set my eyes on this drama since Sso was casted, I remember refreshing her Soompi tag back then because of my impatience in waiting for more news about it to come out:joy: I remember worrying about Sso and Dong Yoon's chemistry but lmao look at me, whipped for our DongJeon (and YoonHyun) couple like y'all hahaha! I'm getting emo lol but I really will miss this drama and this cast together:(

Anyways, I'm also excited about their wrap-up party:D

Oh yeah , thank god nokdu didn’t kiss half of  the cast , or that will be long revenge list :joy:

Yulmu finally show up :mrgreen:

Bwahahaha thank you Nokdu for kissing only Yulmu:joy:

And speaking of Yulmu, OMG KANG TAE OH!!:wub:

After what happened in the previous episodes, I'm no longer Yulmu trash, I am now just a Kang Tae Oh trash;)

And speaking of Yulmu, OMG KANG TAE OH!!:wub:

After what happened in the previous episodes, I'm no longer Yulmu trash, I am now just a Kang Tae Oh trash;)

Oh friend , who would blame you :joy:

even the only woman that married him want to kill her self because of his craziness :joy:

3hh8mq.gif

@Sky8lue the guys turn out to be hot in the warp up party pictures , not surprise they distract you from work :wub:

Archived