[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well have finished the last 2 eps,i think its fair that the king is always be a bad person,greed over power. so i think the fair ending is nok du and dong joo leave hanyang without them lived as royale family and lived happy in a island.

well the end is near ,this is my rant before the drama is finished.

thank you for great casting,great plot and of course two main lead ,they have good chemistry when it comes to romantic or comedy bickering couple.

EJ4IBVXU8AEEc7I?format=jpg&name=large

this drama is funny and also have great sceneries/scenes and ost

My Fave 

and for the last my fave scenes,maybe if the ending will be good if this is one of the scene

the iconic swing scene with beautiful capture and shots.

5 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

I kinda wanna buy the album... aahhh.. at this point, I wanna buy anything TTON related :sweatingbullets:... that's how obsessed I am with this drama .. and to think it's not my first Kdrama...all those Kdrama years, this is the first Kdrama I truly fell in love with ^_____^

This is freaking HILARIOUS :joy:

Let's buyyyy. I saw in Gmarket its around PHP 1k, but not sure about the shipping fee.. check the link below for PH fans :blush:

http://mg.gmarket.co.kr/Item?goodscode=1708720084

This is my 1st time as well, and I'm goiiiiing crazzzzzy :joy:

YAAAAAyY~!... a wedding in the way :heart:

I was scrolling through the Twitter and saw that picture too... uri beautiful Dong Joo. I CANNOT WAIT.. but I don't want it to end too.... AHHHHHHH!!!!!....

I hope they do the wrap up on the 25th, while watching the final episode with everyone. But I know it'll be pretty late in the evening if they do. But, looking forward to the photos of the wrap-up regardless :blush:

Top 3 Scenes That Make You Want To Fall In Love This Week

1- “Tale of NokDu

Kim SoHyun and Jang DongYoon as Dong DongJoo and Jun NokDu

It is time to say goodbye to “Tale of NokDu”. Near the end of the drama, Kim SoHyun and Jang DongYoon were going through obstacles and parted way despite their true feelings for each other.

In the selected scene, Kim SoHyun and Jang DongYoon broke up but both were earning for each other.

Jang DongYoon alone at night picked up a flower and thinking of Kim SoHyun said: “I really miss you”. Hiding, Kim SoHyun was not far from him. She was looking at him and was surprised by his sudden confession.

He was about to find her when he was interrupted. After he left, she went and checked the fallen flower.

tale of nokdu, tale of nokdu drama, tale of nokdu romance, tale of nokdu scene, tale of nokdu kim sohyun, tale of nokdu jang dongyoon, kim sohyun jang dongyoon

KBS

tale of nokdu, tale of nokdu drama, tale of nokdu romance, tale of nokdu scene, tale of nokdu kim sohyun, tale of nokdu jang dongyoon, kim sohyun jang dongyoon

KBS

Writernim I'm need this idiat King to die slowly please and thank you whilst at the same time coming to the realisation that his son never wanted the throne and actually was trying to get to know him plus would have fought for him. 

Then like I was hoping from the start let our two lovelies run away to the Qing  or head Soulth to some obscure island like Saryangdo or Jindo or even Jeju jus run man run and leave them to their madness.

I'm not ready for this to end T_T

Oooh but interesting YulMu is not dressed as a King for his last filming... I wonder how his story will fit with history... And I'm glad the widows were still filming - meaning we havent seen the last of them, and high likelihood we get a new widow village!!

Archived