[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

Kim Sohyun revealed her inner thoughts to Jang Dongyoon and saying, "I want to live happily with you" on the new episode of 'The Tale of Nokdu'!

Kim Sohyun revealed her inner thoughts to Jang Dongyoon and saying, "I want to live happily with you" on the new episode of 'The Tale of Nokdu'!
Netizens comments :

(+164,-1) I just want you to live with Nokdu.

(+123,-1) Why is the king so frustrating?

(+62,0) Woah next week is the last one ㅠㅠ Nokdu...

(+50,-1) I really... I'm enjoying your wonderful acting and story ㅠㅠ

(+41,-1) Yulmu is a bit strange but it's love..

(+20,0) If it's the last next week, you can have a special show on Tuesday with the actors.

(+14,0) I can't send Nokdu next week !

https://www.storykpop.com/2019/11/kim-sohyun-revealed-her-inner-thoughts.html

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sky8lue every time his friend is in danger he slides in like hero :joy:

Love these parrallel gif :D keep them coming <3 

I also love that video collect all the slips and fall in tale of nokdu. The execution is almost same, they focus on the foot then the expression :)))) 

@kaqueski thanks , I was nearly giving up on brother yesterday  & for  him to comeback to his brother & show love to him , like he used too 

output_U0RFQQ.gif

How I was wrong nokdu have this affect on people to want to save him :wub: -but he brother couldn’t resist came back to his brother team 

5dd4415310fe9259538300.gif?download

5dd4416518448737757959.gif?download

27 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

The Coolest Entrance 101.gif

Hide contents

I love this. JDY is so great. The prettiest girl and the coolest warrior. :wub:

(And I once thought Aragorn's entrance in TT was the best one in history. Nope. Our ND is better. And yes, I know, the door mass is totaly different in those two situations, and JDY did not have much difficulties opening those paper door.... but still. He is walking through like the true king. :D)

Dear Nokdu from Mars

with all the blood, sweat, and tears in today episode , you may not give this all the attention now  but remember For Final  :D

1- I can’t live without you = let’s just have baby so we be join in the hip forever 
2- I want to live happy life with you = Just pop the question man understand 

3-  I am scared Alone in the dark = Join me in the bed .

sincerely

Woman  from Venus :mrgreen:

I actually really enjoyed this episode and all of the fight scenes. There were so many moments that I adored

•  
Spoiler

• Nokdu being badass- Jang Dong Yoon looked every inch the warrior prince
  • Dongju being badass- Can we get a hell yeah for the heroine saving herself and the hero multiple times?
  • Nokdu's reunion with the Queen- I love that our sweet boy tells her he doesn't want the throne and mama queen, though disappointed, accepts it because her love for him is greater than anything else
  • Hwang Tae and dad-  Yun Jeo's clear love for both of his sons and when Hwang Tae cries because he knows Nokdu still won't give up on him 
  • Ssook and Nokdu-  When Ssook appears and calls Nokdu "Lady Kim". Their friendship is everything!
  • Ssook and MW Corps kicking butt- Self-explanatory

On the less enjoyable side of things, that ending scene where the King confronts Nokdu was really painful to watch. How many times does he need to keep hurting Nokdu and ripping his heart to shreds? I thought JDY's acting was outstanding in that scene, the look on his face said so much.

I can't believe next week is the last episode! I'm going to miss this drama :tears: It will take me a long time to let go of our Dongjeon couple. 

This drama just lost all of the good will it had with me in the last 5 minutes. The king being a fool is one thing, but Nokdu branding himself a traitor and casting a death sentence upon his father, brother, friends, and Moo Wol Dan as traitors all for the sake of sarcasm/making a point is simply too stupid to forgive.

39 minutes ago, purpleconfetti said:

I actually really enjoyed this episode and all of the fight scenes. There were so many moments that I adored

•  
  Reveal hidden contents

• Dongju being badass- Can we get a hell yeah for the heroine saving herself and the hero multiple times?
  • Nokdu's reunion with the Queen- I love that our sweet boy tells her he doesn't want the throne and mama queen, though disappointed, accepts it because her love for him is greater than anything else
  • Hwang Tae and dad-  Yun Jeo's clear love for both of his sons and when Hwang Tae cries because he knows Nokdu still won't give up on him 
  • Ssook and Nokdu-  When Ssook appears and calls Nokdu "Lady Kim". Their friendship is everything!

On the less enjoyable side of things, that ending scene where the King confronts Nokdu was really painful to watch. How many times does he need to keep hurting Nokdu and ripping his heart to shreds? I thought JDY's acting was outstanding in that scene, the look on his face said so much.

I can't believe next week is the last episode! I'm going to miss this drama :tears: It will take me a long time to let go of our Dongjeon couple. 

they (kbs) even made tribute to nok du and dong ju couple moment from the start until the end before the final eps next monday

*this aired at the ending of last eps

29 minutes ago, Kvothe said:

This drama just lost all of the good will it had with me in the last 5 minutes. The king being a fool is one thing, but Nokdu branding himself a traitor and casting a death sentence upon his father, brother, friends, and Moo Wol Dan as traitors all for the sake of sarcasm/making a point is simply too stupid to forgive.

Nah nokdu did nothing wrong. He’s stressing that no matter what he says the king won’t believe him. 

The king is the one that is too stupid to forgive. There’s worms eating common sense in his brain :lol:

59 minutes ago, purpleconfetti said:

•  
  Hide contents

With just reading your post, I'm in tears huhuhu I need to prepare my heart to watch the lastest ep.

OMG I can't believe there's just 1 ep left till the ending :tears: my precious Macaroon couple how will I pass Mondays and Tuesdays without you? How? /o\ 

46 minutes ago, jstgt1501 said:

With just reading your post, I'm in tears huhuhu I need to prepare my heart to watch the lastest ep.

OMG I can't believe there's just 1 ep left till the ending :tears: my precious Macaroon couple how will I pass Mondays and Tuesdays without you? How? /o\ 

Hugs, chingu... let's brace ourselves cause I myself is yet to watch the episode. Am already crying seeing that photo of ND crying... like dang, it's breaking my heart already :bawling:

57 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Hugs, chingu... let's brace ourselves cause I myself is yet to watch the episode. Am already crying seeing that photo of ND crying... like dang, it's breaking my heart already :bawling:

:tears::tears::tears: I can't stop the tears now that I've watched the whole ep... I need urgently a really cute bts cut to recover from this ep :tears: 

KBS please be generous with us!!!!!!!!!! 

3 hours ago, elan1 said:

Nah nokdu did nothing wrong. He’s stressing that no matter what he says the king won’t believe him. 

The king is the one that is too stupid to forgive. There’s worms eating common sense in his brain :lol:

Nothing wrong? The Moo Wol Dan literally have to fight the king's guards to save Nokdu from being arrested/executed. Who knows how many of them will die in the effort.

No matter how mad the King is, how about Nokdu at least attempt to use some words and logic and oh yeah, the hundreds of witnesses around them instead of "yeah, okay, I'm a traitor because I want to your feelings like you hurt mine."

This week the episodes were the best. Everyone was at the centre of the conflict and the fight sequences were great. The strategist that nokdu is he would make a great king. Too bad he doesn't want the throne but good for us because we can have little nokdu and dongjoo running around on a far away island or something. That is if everyone makes it out alive in the process. Now would be a good time for some naked nokdu moments.

1 hour ago, Kvothe said:

Nothing wrong? The Moo Wol Dan literally have to fight the king's guards to save Nokdu from being arrested/executed. Who knows how many of them will die in the effort.

No matter how mad the King is, how about Nokdu at least attempt to use some words and logic and oh yeah, the hundreds of witnesses around them instead of "yeah, okay, I'm a traitor because I want to your feelings like you hurt mine."

The king was never going to believe nokdu no matter what he said. That has been made clear from the start he only hears what he wants to hear. Just like dongjoo said he is an empty shell who trusts nobody and nobody trusts him. The pain that nokdu had to go through to hear those words from his father who refuses to accept him or let him live. He hasn't doomed anyone they were all doomed the minute they decided to support the king. The man is a maniac who dosen't care about anyone else but his throne not even his own queen is important to him. The king isn't mad he is paranoid and there is no convincing a paranoid man he needs to be gotten rid off.  

Archived