[Drama 2019] Let me hear your song, 너의 노래를 들려줘

0ly40

29 minutes ago, thistle said:

Spoilers, please?!

I gave this show a try yesterday and I'm already hooked.  Gotta know what happens next!

Can't remember when I heard it (and it's possible that I got this wrong) because I binge-watched but I thought someone said that he changed his name.  

hahahaha! Here is the spoilers

and another spoiler reveal tonight

Spoiler

Yes indeed he changed his name. His real name Jang Doyun, Looks like he teached in music school (maybe) and HEJ see him before in class.. 

So good to see you here @thistle 

Preview ep5 

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

@guinearoyal Ya could be step-brothers. :thumbsup: But do you think YJ not just only a pianist? Do u think he is playing other? Coz he can notice when HYY play slow half beat on rehearsal period.. Maybe I think too much.. :sweat_smile:

Oh yes, definitely can't wait for tonight, he definitely softening up to HYY. :wub:

It is obvious that YJ is not just a pianist. When he was talking to her cousin, he was very reluctant to give her information about himself...like he was worried she would make a connection as to his identity. Though if he plays other instruments, I am not sure, it hasn't been shown, but with that fancy house and such, his background is not simple at all. 

38 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

OMG! Cant believe it happened tonight! Too surprise:w00t::w00t:

What happened!!?? I can't watch the show live where I am at, so I am behind. lol

1 minute ago, guinearoyal said:

It is obvious that YJ is not just a pianist. When he was talking to her cousin, he was very reluctant to give her information about himself...like he was worried she would make a connection as to his identity. Though if he plays other instruments, I am not sure, it hasn't been shown, but with that fancy house and such, his background is not simple at all. 

What happened!!?? I can't watch the show live where I am at, so I am behind. lol

Yes, our guessing is right. He seems like not just ordinary pianist, he seems like 

Spoiler

music school teacher or music genius (maybe) I just guessing from clips. Thats y he can notice HYY's mistake while rehearsal 

Yes his background is not simple and pretty sure next week we will know. 

Im gonna send you a link, I just watch from YT clips.. but enuf give us satisfaction. Tonight highlight clip currently viewing number is spiking :w00t:

12 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

:star::smiley:  Yes! Thank you! 

Spoiler

So would you say that he kissed her to help her memories or cause he liked her? 

So he was a piano teacher? If he was a teacher, then clearly he has some qualifications to have taught there. 

21 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Thank you!  :star:  And thank you for the spoiler!  Really looking forward to watching when the subs come out today.

At first I thought I'd skip this drama but I'm so glad I gave it a try.  

11 minutes ago, guinearoyal said:

:star::smiley:  Yes! Thank you! 

Hide contents

So would you say that he kissed her to help her memories or cause he liked her? 

So he was a piano teacher? If he was a teacher, then clearly he has some qualifications to have taught there. 

Im not sure @guinearoyal still I need to wait for sub out. 

Spoiler

About kissing, I got half happy and half worried. Maybe is helping her for memories so that get closer to her. But of coz I hope he liked her. Now we just only at ep4. So kissing fast pace scene appear at front usually need to observe first.

Anyway my heart screaming non stop for right now.. I think I gonna abuse my replay button soon! :w00t:

Spoiler

Actually this is not a hot scene for Yeon WooJin yet. He can be hotter than now. So is Sejeong ready for it? :naughty:

Glad you take a try @thistle please let me know what do you think about this drama after ep4. :wub:

29 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

and another spoiler reveal tonight

Reveal hidden contents

Yes indeed he changed his name. His real name Jang Doyun, Looks like he teached in music school (maybe) and HEJ see him before in class.. 

Preview ep5 

YES! So happy!

And YES! They are brothers! Ian Kim was just a stage name!

Can't wait to see when the father comes in to see what will happen. I'm sure the father hates and blames JY for everything.

I am really curious to see how the conductor (haven't learned names yet, sorry) will fit into the mystery.  Obviously he seems to be investigating, too, and he also mentioned wanting to kiss the FL.

This is probably an incredibly incorrect leap in the dark but I wondered if the conductor was 

Spoiler

also in love with Ian Kim in the past.  

Never thought tonight we will get this scene @turtle0217, I thought just a question for teasing :wub:

Spoiler

His father is a key person, and yes JY and his father relationship is not good at all.. And I'm not sure how worst it will be. I think next week we will see more JY story. And maybe his father will appear at next week. 

Conductor NJW indeed very fishy @thistle all actions for last few episodes very weird.. Not sure what is he thinking. 

Spoiler

last end scene he was standing in front Ian Kim's dead body

I was wonder what is position of NJW 1 year ago right before Ian Kim die. Pianist? Conductor? 

9 minutes ago, thistle said:

I am really curious to see how the conductor (haven't learned names yet, sorry) will fit into the mystery.  Obviously he seems to be investigating, too, and he also mentioned wanting to kiss the FL.

This is probably an incredibly incorrect leap in the dark but I wondered if the conductor was 

Hide contents

also in love with Ian Kim in the past.  

I have the same suspicion as you do.... 

Spoiler

...well at least in love with his music. He seems to base his affection on how he likes their music. 

I know I still have to watch the episode....But...

Spoiler

I just had a thought. What if this accident is related to the accident that her parents died in? And the killer is someone who has been chasing her a long time? (*〇□〇)……!

15 minutes ago, dito said:

Oh wow...OTP kiss at ep 4.....isn't it too fast....especially with this story.

Or is this kdrama still following the rule of OTP kiss at ep 8.....with the changed 30 min format.

hahaha, there is good and bad for this kiss scene. (after calm down and think ) I think the rule of OTP kiss already off. recently they like to delighting us. Feed us with teasing then give us lollipop later :lol:

Episode 4.....well, that was interesting and confusing.

The kiss scene was nice--warm, comforting, but not too passionate.  

However, earlier in the episode JY was so creepy and threatening, I could not imagine why SJ would later risk being alone with him in a dark and isolated location.  Either she trusts him more than she should or she has no natural common sense.  I wouldn't have done so.  I have no idea what JY is up to but alarm bells are ringing, and I can't trust him.

And then there was that little p!ssing match between JY and NJW in the restaurant.  That was just really odd and uncomfortable and semi-silly.  Yet, there's our female lead sitting there soaking it all up like gravy much longer than seemed sensible.  She seems so clueless and clumsy.  I really don't understand her yet either.

Speaking of NJW, just as with JY, he is alternating between charm and creepiness.  He is also up to something.  But what?  The scene at the end of the episode made it look like he had killed Kim Ian.....but I really have a feeling that he didn't because I still think he might have been in love.  So I'm conflicted about JY as well.

Also I'd like to say that my hand is just itching to slap nearly all of the other characters.  For example, the entire judgmental better-than-you orchestra but the timpanist particularly (and he appears to be having an affair with the screaming B from the office).  The violinist EJ who is always plotting something deserves some comeuppance.  And I would especially like to smack that screaming B from the office who was yelling at SJ in front of everyone just to get herself heard so that she would seem more powerful--that sort of thing annoys the fire out of me.  Is there anybody even remotely nice or normal here?

One more thing:  exactly who did JY call for assistance in his campaign to unlock JS's secrets?

Okay another one more:  did we really need the scene with the cousin and her weird non-date?

And before I forget:  Anyone else trying to figure out who is Ha Da?  (the person who posts nastygrams on the symphony website).  I was thinking maybe the oboeist but then she made "nice" to help JS.  So then I was thinking that it was more likely JY (plus his mystery helper) but I don't know.

Aargh!  I'm enjoying this drama (even though it may sound like I'm not) and that is largely because I have no idea what is gonna happen next.  I don't wanna wait for next week's episodes!  

35 minutes ago, thistle said:

Episode 4.....well, that was interesting and confusing.

The kiss scene was nice--warm, comforting, but not too passionate.  

However, earlier in the episode JY was so creepy and threatening, I could not imagine why SJ would later risk being alone with him in a dark and isolated location.  Either she trusts him more than she should or she has no natural common sense.  I wouldn't have done so.  I have no idea what JY is up to but alarm bells are ringing, and I can't trust him.

And then there was that little p!ssing match between JY and NJW in the restaurant.  That was just really odd and uncomfortable and semi-silly.  Yet, there's our female lead sitting there soaking it all up like gravy much longer than seemed sensible.  She seems so clueless and clumsy.  I really don't understand her yet either.

Speaking of NJW, just as with JY, he is alternating between charm and creepiness.  He is also up to something.  But what?  The scene at the end of the episode made it look like he had killed Kim Ian.....but I really have a feeling that he didn't because I still think he might have been in love.  So I'm conflicted about JY as well.

Also I'd like to say that my hand is just itching to slap nearly all of the other characters.  For example, the entire judgmental better-than-you orchestra but the timpanist particularly (and he appears to be having an affair with the screaming B from the office).  The violinist EJ who is always plotting something deserves some comeuppance.  And I would especially like to smack that screaming B from the office who was yelling at JY in front of everyone just to get herself heard so that she would seem more powerful--that sort of thing annoys the fire out of me.  Is there anybody even remotely nice or normal here?

One more thing:  exactly who did JY call for assistance in his campaign to unlock JS's secrets?

Okay another one more:  did we really need the scene with the cousin and her weird non-date?

And before I forget:  Anyone else trying to figure out who is Ha Da?  (the person who posts nastygrams on the symphony website).  I was thinking maybe the oboeist but then she made "nice" to help JS.  So then I was thinking that it was more likely JY (plus his mystery helper) but I don't know.

Aargh!  I'm enjoying this drama (even though it may sound like I'm not) and that is largely because I have no idea what is gonna happen next.  I don't wanna wait for next week's episodes!  

I agree that both NJW and JY are both a bit creepy and their end goals seem to be hidden. However, NJW seems to creep me out more than JY. I guess it is because JY seems to be more interested in unlocking her mind at the moment. NJW seems to want to hide the past...he doesn't give me the impression that he wants to figure out what happened or that he is even compassionate or actually kind. I mean, he fired her after ONE day after going out of his way to recruit her and then doesn't even tell her.  To me, he is wearing a a "nice" mask over his actual character, Thus I admit I do not trust him the most. 

Since JY wants to knows her memories, I can see that he is trying his darn hardest to keep her close and get into her innermost circle and that could be as her lover. Is he using her? I am 100% certain he is, he wants to know what happened and how she was involved. But, he does not give me killer vibes and is completely heartless. Though, it may come back to bite him for using her. 

13 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Never thought tonight we will get this scene @turtle0217, I thought just a question for teasing :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

His father is a key person, and yes JY and his father relationship is not good at all.. And I'm not sure how worst it will be. I think next week we will see more JY story. And maybe his father will appear at next week. 

Conductor NJW indeed very fishy @thistle all actions for last few episodes very weird.. Not sure what is he thinking. 

Reveal hidden contents

last end scene he was standing in front Ian Kim's dead body

I was wonder what is position of NJW 1 year ago right before Ian Kim die. Pianist? Conductor? 

Just finished all 4 episodes and WOW! Can't believe what was revealed this week. There's soo much questions and yes, agree that the father is the key to giving us these answers.

Hopefully next week we will get more into JY's story and explaining how HYY met Kim Ian in the first place.

I think NJW and Kim Ian were friends in the same industry, like NJW was becoming a conductor as Kim Ian was the pianist, but for whatever reason it lead to murdering Kim Ian.

Remember from episode 1&2, JY was retracing at the crime scene, there was a taxi car there with the body, but from NJW view today, it was only the body left in the rain.

As annoying as HEJ will be, I think she's force to do stuff she doesn't want to and she'll probably be a clue to helping with what happen 1 year ago.

This drama is really good!  The acting, the story, the directing!! The main characters have more or less been fleshed out for us....well the women are, the men are still mysterious.

I hope JY isn’t messing with HYY....it’s obvious he’s keeping close to her because he suspects she was IK’s murderer.....but that kiss.....!!! HYY is rather naive and has led a rather pathetic life, so much tragedy! But, she marches on and survives!

HEJ comes across as a troubled person that can’t seem to mind her own business.  She is scary!  She must not have a very good past, and she isn’t afraid to seduce men.  Her survival instincts are strong, but she can be very brutal.  

JY is definitely hiding things....but yes, I don’t know why the name change.  Hopefully we’ll find out soon enough.  He is kind towards HYY despite the deception, that can’t all be an act, can it?

NJW also seems troubled and does whatever he wants to, driving that handler of his crazy!  Seeing him at the scene of the crime, I don’t know what to think.  It does seem as though HE’S the murderer! Is that why he’s keeping HYY close to him????

what are your thoughts?

52 minutes ago, auntyem said:

JY is definitely hiding things....but yes, I don’t know why the name change.  Hopefully we’ll find out soon enough.  He is kind towards HYY despite the deception, that can’t all be an act, can it?

NJW also seems troubled and does whatever he wants to, driving that handler of his crazy!  Seeing him at the scene of the crime, I don’t know what to think.  It does seem as though HE’S the murderer! Is that why he’s keeping HYY close to him????

what are your thoughts?

I agree that it isn't all 100% an act. If you notice, while JY has continued to push her to remember, he hasn't been cruel about it. Particularly after she fainted on their hike, he seemed to be less aggressive and mean about it. My guess is that up till that point he has been acting under the assumption that her memory loss has been fake and all an act. But the longer he spends time with her, the more he is finding out that it isn't fake. And that all she currently knows is what other people have told her about the incident. Plus, she has not lived a happy life since his brother has died, she is clearly having a hard time and struggling. She is not meeting whatever stereotype he has made up for her. So I see him continuing to push her to remember, but I think that the more he learns about her and the event, the more his attitude will slowly change towards her. But it will be very subtle at first. 

The did make it look like NJW is the murderer...but knowing drama logic, it is very possible that it is a red herring meant to draw you in. My theory now (it keeps changing with every post! lol) is that NJW is not the murderer, but perhaps thinks that YY is. It could be very much like the set up that we saw earlier in the show where everyone is accusing her of sleeping with NJW, which is not true at all, but everyone has accepted it anyways. So I think that perhaps NJW thinks YY is the murderer or at least involved with his death and is wanting to know what happened himself. Either way though, I don't trust him at all. 

But based on the preview for ep. 5 I did think of something...

Spoiler

In the preview, a man was insisting with JY that YY was lying about her memory lost and had killed him. What if he is the father? and what if he is actually the one that caused Ian's death, but trying to divert the attention? I could be wrong though. 

Another theory I have is that Ian had an argument with someone and got hit by a car. YY did get triggered by nearly getting hit by the car previously. So, It is possible that Ian got into a fight with someone that involved a knife, after some struggling the knife gets tossed away and YY picks it up because of Ian insisting. He tells her to use it, but YY is shocked and traumatized and can't seem to move. Ian then gets hit by a car and YY then runs for her life. She manages to fall down and gets knocked out. For some reason the murderer doesn't get to finish her off and runs away. When YY gets to the hospital, she is full of guilt because she could have helped Ian, but had not been able to. And also, she may think she may have lead him to his death because it appears she was like his Chauffeur or something. So she really did not kill him, but feels guilty as if she did anyways. 

That was way longer than what I intended.

Archived