[Drama 2019] Let me hear your song, 너의 노래를 들려줘

0ly40

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Song Jae Rim will be playing the role of the orchestra conductor Nam Joo Wan.

In the drama, Nam Joo Wan is followed by all kinds of malicious gossip and criticism, but rather than being upset, he enjoys the attention. Furthermore, his conducting is so captivating and beautiful that no one can look down upon his skills. Because he is so stern with his own music, the members of the orchestra are all weary of Nam Joo Wan’s every change in expression and movement.

Currently, Nam Joo Wan’s greatest interest is Hong Yi Young. Despite the fact that she only has average skills, Nam Joo Wan watches Hong Yi Young with great interest. While they seem to only have a senior-junior relationship, the two are intertwined more complexly than they appear.

Not to mention, Nam Joo Wan knows of the memories Hong Yi Young has lost and doesn’t want her to recall them, making viewers even more curious to find out what the truth behind Hong Yi Young’s memories could be.

Interesting Facts To Pique Your Interest About Main Characters Of “I Wanna Hear Your Song”

KBS’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “I Wanna Hear Your Song” has shared interesting facts about its leading characters ahead of the August 5 premiere!

“I Wanna Hear Your Song” will be a mystery romantic comedy that follows a timpanist who loses all of her memories about a murder as she meets a mysterious tone-deaf man. Yeon Woo Jin, gugudan’s Kim Sejeong, Song Jae Rim, and T-ara’s Jiyeon are expected to captivate viewers with their characters, and here are some interesting TMIs (too much information) you should know before the drama begins!

Jang Yoon (Yeon Woo Jin)’s TMI: He is Hong Yi Young (Kim Sejeong)’s guardian angel

Jang Yoon always appears whenever Hong Yi Young is having a hard time and resolves her problems. When she’s getting drenched in rain without an umbrella, he appears next to her and offers her one, and he works part-time as someone who gives evening calls, always by Hong Yi Young’s side when she needs someone. However, it has been revealed that all of this is part of a plan Jang Yoon is cooking up, and curiosity is rising to know why he is pretending to be her guardian angel and staying close to her.

Hong Yi Young’s TMI: Both her dreams and reality are nightmares

Hong Yi Young may always appear bright on the outside, but she lives an average life with nothing special about her. She does everything from teach elementary school kids to being a designated driver, but her reality isn’t as smooth as she’d hoped. Not only this, but she hasn’t been able to sleep well since losing her memories of the past, suffering from insomnia as a result. Whenever she falls asleep, she is plagued by nightmares, wondering when her life will finally see some light.
I-Wanna-Hear-Your-Song-11.jpg

Nam Joo Wan (Song Jae Rim)’s TMI: He has no blood or tears

Nam Joo Wan is someone who has captured the hearts of his orchestra and fans with good looks and great physique. However, he is also someone with a cold and unforgiving personality, and getting in his way can lead to big trouble. Because of this, he brings an extra layer of tension to the orchestra as everyone cowers in fear from him.

Ha Eun Joo (Jiyeon)’s TMI: She is a sunflower when it comes to love

Ha Eun Joo is every guy’s dream and people think she’s a flirt, but she’s actually like a sunflower and devoted when it comes to love. She always watches over the one she cares about and is willing to do whatever is needed. It will be interesting to see just who has captured her heart so fully.

“I Wanna Hear Your Song” is set to premiere on August 5 at 10 p.m. KST, and will be available on Viki with English subtitles.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1342462wpp/interesting-facts-to-pique-your-interest-about-main-characters-of-i-wanna-hear-your-song

gugudan’s Kim Sejeong And Yeon Woo Jin Talk About Their 12-Year Age Difference

gugudanâs Kim Sejeong And Yeon Woo Jin Talk About Their 12-Year Age Difference
by Y. Shin of Soompi

On August 1, KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “I Wanna Hear Your Song” held a press conference with its cast and crew.

“I Wanna Hear Your Song” is a new mystery romantic comedy about a timpanist named Hong Yi Young (played by gugudan’s Kim Sejeong), who loses all her memories of the night of a murder. After encountering a suspicious tone-deaf man named Jang Yoon (played by Yeon Woo Jin), she sets out on a quest to discover the truth.

During the press conference, Kim Se Jung talked about her 12-year age difference with Yeon Woo Jin. She commented, “I’m precocious, to the point where people usually tell me that I’m an old soul, so it’s comfortable talking with him.”

She continued, “Yeon Woo Jin looks so young, and he has a young feeling, so I haven’t been able to feel the age difference at all. When the situation calls for it, however, as the elder, he helps lead the way. I’m really grateful for that.”

Yeon Woo Jin also answered that although he’s worked with many actresses who were younger than him, those experiences helped him grow as an actor and human, since they talked about acting or their worries on set. He then remarked that Song Jae Rim was good at acting as a bridge between people of different generations since he had a boyish charm and funny personality.

gugudan’s Kim Sejeong Goes Through Unforgettable Audition In “I Wanna Hear Your Song”

2b01b5842a3747cdbe0e4cc338f971c5.jpeg?s=

gugudan’s Kim Sejeong is going to have quite the interesting audition as a timpanist in the upcoming KBS 2TV Monday-Tuesday drama “I Wanna Hear Your Song.”

“I Wanna Hear Your Song” will be a mystery romantic comedy that follows timpanist Hong Yi Young (played by Kim Sejeong), who loses her memory of a gruesome murder, and her run-in with the suspicious tone-deaf man Jang Yoon (played by Yeon Woo Jin).

The new stills show Hong Yi Young at her nerve-racking audition. Hong Yi Young is a job seeker who is getting by with odd jobs like teaching elementary school kids and being a designated driver. She had always dreamed of becoming a timpanist since she was a child, and she finds herself with the opportunity to make her dreams come true. Her eyes shine with concentration as she follows her sheet music, giving off the aura of a person who is passionate and sincere about the instrument.

However, something goes terribly wrong during her audition. Orchestra maestro Nam Joo Wan (played by Song Jae Rim), public relations manager Yoon Mi Rae (played by Yoon Joo Hee), and planning deputy Yang Soo Jung (played by Hong Seung Hee) are shocked at what they see and are frozen after jumping out of their seats at the loud noise that reverberates in the audition venue.

gugudan-Kim-Sejeong.jpg

The incident leads Hong Yi Young to suffer from a nosebleed, and it will be interesting to see what exactly caused the noise and whether she will be able to join the orchestra.

A source from the drama said, “We plan to captivate the viewers’ eyes and ears from the first episode with an interesting storyline and characters. We hope people will keep watching over Hong Yi Young.”

“I Wanna Hear Your Song” is set to premiere on August 5 at 10 p.m. KST.

Check out the latest teaser for the drama ahead of the premiere below!

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Let me hear your song, 너의 노래를 들려줘 - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST

Yeon Woo Jin Gently Comforts gugudan’s Kim Sejeong In “I Wanna Hear Your Song”

ef9e2377b2fb4900b9d27391a42ae818.jpeg?s=

KBS 2TV’s Monday-Tuesday drama “I Wanna Hear Your Song” has released new stills of gugudan’s Kim Sejeong and Yeon Woo Jin!

“I Wanna Hear Your Song” is a mystery romantic comedy that follows timpanist Hong Yi Young (played by Kim Sejeong), who loses her memory of a gruesome murder, and her run-in with the suspicious tone-deaf man Jang Yoon (played by Yeon Woo Jin).

After the show’s premiere on August 5, new stills of Yeon Woo Jin comforting a crying Kim Sejeong have been released.

Spoiler

In the first episode, Jang Yoon handed Hong Yi Young an umbrella during the pouring rain at night, but Hong Yi Young turned down his offer. However, right as she rejected him, she was almost hit by a car.

The incident suddenly flooded Hong Yi Young with forgotten memories, causing her to scream and faint on the spot. She was then transferred to the hospital in which Hong Soo Young (Lee Si Won) was present.

In the upcoming episode, Hong Yi Young will break down in front of Jang Yoon once again. While exercising early in the morning with Jang Yoon, Hong Yi Young wails in pain as she suddenly recalls her forgotten memories.

As Hong Yi Young whispers “Please save me” to Jang Yoon, he hugs her in order to calm her down. Viewers are curious to find out why Hong Yi Young only recalls her memories in front of Jang Yoon and why he is trying to dig up her forgotten memories.

Kim-Sejeong-Yeon-Woo-Jin-2.jpg

The production team shared, “Their strange meeting will bring even more intensity to the story. Please keep an eye out for their entangled relationship.”

“I Wanna Hear Your Song” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m. KST.

Archived