Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] Let me hear your song, 너의 노래를 들려줘 - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST

39 minutes ago, thistle said:

Apparently he was hit by a truck.  But (unless I misunderstood) in a flashback scene in yesterday's episode, he said that Kim Ian also had a knife stuck in his gut.

I think he was stabbed and this is probably where HYY comes in, she probably stabbed the killer and tries to make a run for it. The killer can't have any witness, so he went after HYY thinking Kim Ian is probably dead. Kim Ian gets up and tries to make a run for it, but someone else is watching and runs him over with a car.

This is my guess from combining the scenes that has been shown so far.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, thistle said:

Apparently he was hit by a truck.  But (unless I misunderstood) in a flashback scene in yesterday's episode, he said that Kim Ian also had a knife stuck in his gut.

Yes he get stabbed by knife at liver (if im not mistake) 

So today really in roller coaster mode. 

Spoiler

So finally JY telling HYY that she is Kim Ian's girlfriend after HYY confess she like JY. :tears: And from preview, HYY looks hurt after she know the truth.. and I guess JY get repay back. He was looking HYY in very concern way. 

Today reveal quite much stuffs 

JY telling HYY about his Father and Mother. His Mother also is famous pianist too. But I'm not sure where is she right now. I definitely need sub, my Korean understanding just like 10% only. :tears:

Kang Myeong-seok (the creepy guy) is working with JY's father and look like JY's father is like a main person for orchestra group.:crazy:  

About dating part, actually HYY went for blind date at the beginning but she admitted she got someone she love then call out JY for day dating. Sigh.. very very short dating but sweet enuf. 

The real stalker appeared at HYY's house and took away photo fo Ian & HYY. 

There is a scene show that HYY hands is full of blood, and the knife was stabbed on Ian's body (that time Ian still breathing) 

Basically why JY can know they going cable car, binocular, hand print at piano is because Ian took all the pictures and JY just use it and try to recall HYY's memories. 

So this is basically what I know for tonight episode, still I really need sub to understand. I think next week we will see JY in jealous mode?? Maybe? Coz his girl is closer with NJW :smirk: 

Edited by Heidi Seow
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Yes he get stabbed by knife at liver (if im not mistake) 

So today really in roller coaster mode. 

Hide contents

So finally JY telling HYY that she is Kim Ian's girlfriend after HYY confess she like JY. :tears: And from preview, HYY looks hurt after she know the truth.. and I guess JY get repay back. He was looking HYY in very concern way. 

Today reveal quite much stuffs 

JY telling HYY about his Father and Mother. His Mother also is famous pianist too. But I'm not sure where is she right now. I definitely need sub, my Korean understanding just like 10% only. :tears:

Kang Myeong-seok (the creepy guy) is working with JY's father and look like JY's father is like a main person for orchestra group.:crazy:  

About dating part, actually HYY went for blind date at the beginning but she admitted she got someone she love then call out JY for day dating. Sigh.. very very short dating but sweet enuf. 

The real stalker appeared at HYY's house and took away photo fo Ian & HYY. 

There is a scene show that HYY hands is full of blood, and the knife was stabbed on Ian's body (that time Ian still breathing) 

Basically why JY can know they going cable car, binocular, hand print at piano is because Ian took all the pictures and JY just use it and try to recall HYY's memories. 

So this is basically what I know for tonight episode, still I really need sub to understand. I think next week we will see JY in jealous mode?? Maybe? Coz his girl is closer with NJW :smirk: 

Thanks for the spoilers! I am glad JY is starting to come clean with YY a bit. I think he is starting to be swayed by her character, which is clearly not murderer material.   Plus it looks like she is going to start actively trying to remember what happened. YY makes it very hard to hate, as there isn't anything hateful about her. 

Based on the preview, I think that JY is going to feel very conflicted about her. Plus, I am pretty sure he is very suspicious about the people around her. And with her being very trusting and naive, I think he is going to be worrying a lot about her, but pass it off as trying to keep his suspect in his eyesight. But as time goes on, he is going to see more and more how much a victim of the situation as well. Also, it is looking like YY is going to be in danger and JY is going to be the one to keep her safe.

But, I really think more and more that JY's dad was probably involved. It could be just a red herring though.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Hey guys! I binge watched 5 episodes today and i am so excited :)  on ep  5 near the end Eunjoo told Joowan that when he heard Yiyoung get in the car with Ian, he run to them immediately.

Spoiler

So my theory (or not so much) is that JW knew the kidnapping and the murder that will occur (maybe it was just a scare and things led to murder idk) so he didn't want to involve YY, he wanted to save her. She would be a casualty in that case.  he didn't want YY to get hurt. So he knew everything i think.

What are your thoughts on this?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, The_Doctor said:

Hey guys! I binge watched 5 episodes today and i am so excited :)  on ep  5 near the end Eunjoo told Joowan that when he heard Yiyoung get in the car with Ian, he run to them immediately.

Reveal hidden contents

So my theory (or not so much) is that JW knew the kidnapping and the murder that will occur (maybe it was just a scare and things led to murder idk) so he didn't want to involve YY, he wanted to save her. She would be a casualty in that case.  he didn't want YY to get hurt. So he knew everything i think.

Oh, SNAP!!! If that is the case, even if he was not the actually murderer, he is still just as guilty because he knew what was going down. It sounds like he is neck deep in some sort of conspiracy here, and one that went really wrong that night with Ian.  

The question is, is he going to let the light in his soul prevail and fight against the bad guy to free himself, or will he just get sucked in more and more and start doing even more questionable acts to cover up their trail. I think that will be one the defining moments of the character. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, The_Doctor said:

Hide contents

I don't really see the evidence upholding this theory.

The creepy guy from the bar asked why NJW was near HYY since she must remind him of death.  If NJW cared about HYY before Kim Ian's murder and "wanted to save her" then wouldn't he still care about her afterward anyway?  Thus, the person NJW cared about has to be the one who died:  Kim Ian.

There is a lot more that we don't know, like the involvement of JY's father, so it's hard to imagine what exactly happened.  But I still feel that NJW was involved with Kim Ian and that he wants to know what HYY knows, and he wants that just as much as JY also wants to know.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Most welcome @guinearoyal Although feel sad when he admitted his purposes but at least he make it clear out. Rather than later getting worst. But is so glad that HYY finally choose to find out the truth but seems like very dangerous if she find out by her alone. The real murderer should be eyes on her now. (the creepy fisherman hat guy and Kang Myeong-seok) And I think JY's father and the assistance Choi Ki-sang too. Although Choi Ki-sang looks like helping JY but still he is royal to JY's father.  

@thistleJY's father should be involved on Ian's case and now he is the sponsor for orchestra team. On purpose? He said he can just dismiss the orchestra team if JY didn't resign from the team.  Somehow my feeling tells me that JY's father is on something else after he and JY meet up at restaurant. He's asking JY stay away from HYY and don't investigate Ian's case. Although looks like he impede JY to find out the truths but somehow something fishy.. Not the bad one but he is try to protect JY. I dont know maybe I think too much. :sweat_smile: 

NJW's motive until now still unclear, either he cares about Ian or HYY. For sure is NJW and HEJ is been treathen by Kang Myeong-seok (seriously I dont like him) otherwise why both of them look so depressed and wish to runaway and Im not sure should I pity on Yoon Mi-rae or not.. 

Talk about JY, I feel so sad when HYY say "you no need to smile when you talk about sad things". Actually both of them was in same condition. Just that we saw HYY's story but not much on JY part. JY's mother left him when he was 10 years old, leaving with father that doesn't care about him. The most important person in his life Ian was been killed and currently where is his mother, no idea. He quit his favourite Piano is because of Ian's talent (read from synopsis) but why he quit? Any reason? He tears out when he flipped the photo album about HYY. Is he found out that he fall for her but because of Ian he has to put aside his feeling and admitted everything when HYY confess her feeling to him? 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Hey Guys! Been watching this, and lurking here. I like reading all your theories :)

Here is mine:

What if Kim Ian is not the nice and good person that we think he is?...

Let me explain: first, I thought that the orchestra had organized it because Ian Kim was menacing it, perhaps revealing the extent of its corruption. Hence the involvment of the chief Kang (the creppy guy who had diner with JY's father and Yoon is the last episode). They all planned to kill him. That is Maestro Nam followed them when he heard that he had left with YY. That would make sense in the light of what Mrs. Yoon said to the painist who got fired, that they had been in the red for a while now, etc.

ButI also wondered then, why would JY's father try to kill the case then? Why did he not ask for an autopsy, why did he cremate Kim Ian's body so quickly...

Hence I started thinking that perhaps the organization of the murder is the same, but perhaps for a different reason...

11 hours ago, thistle said:

The creepy guy from the bar asked why NJW was near HYY since she must remind him of death.  If NJW cared about HYY before Kim Ian's murder and "wanted to save her" then wouldn't he still care about her afterward anyway?  Thus, the person NJW cared about has to be the one who died:  Kim Ian.

I am not sure I fully understand you here. I had assumed that he has kept here around to passively protect her, that is try to prevent her to remember. He and she too alluded to their long lasting relationship so I do think he cares about her. No?

We need more information on his and Kim Ian's relationship!

• Like 2

I am starting to like the actor playing maestro Nam :D

I feel sorry for Yi Young, the brother was approaching her to know who killed Kim Ian, while she didn't suspect him :(

I recognized the music played in the end of episode 11 and also at the end of episode 12, (the end of the first half of episode 6, and the end of episode 6), it is Chopin, Ballad  no. 1

Spoiler

The second piece where she was learning the timpani from the other timpanist is Sabre dance by Aram Khatchaturian 

Spoiler

The music in the background is Mozart Rondo alla Turca, it was originally for the piano but they use it for the violin in the drama

Spoiler

I provided the music as some of you might have noticed it and thought it seems familiar.

Since Yiyoung can't remember anything, it is quite clear she didn't kill Kim Ian but only held the knife while someone else already stabbed him, also the Maestro might not have killed him but he hides a secret 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, carolinedl said:

Hey Guys! Been watching this, and lurking here. I like reading all your theories :)

Here is mine:

Hi @carolinedl welcome to discussion thread, feel free to throw out your thoughts here. :w00t:

Btw, I never think about Kim Ian's personality yet. 

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am starting to like the actor playing maestro Nam :D

I feel sorry for Yi Young, the brother was approaching her to know who killed Kim Ian, while she didn't suspect him :(

I recognized the music played in the end of episode 11 and also at the end of episode 12, (the end of the first half of episode 6, and the end of episode 6), it is Chopin, Ballad  no. 1

Reveal hidden contents

The second piece where she was learning the timpani from the other timpanist is Sabre dance by Aram Khatchaturian 

Reveal hidden contents

The music in the background is Mozart Rondo alla Turca, it was originally for the piano but they use it for the violin in the drama

Reveal hidden contents

I provided the music as some of you might have noticed it and thought it seems familiar.

Since Yiyoung can't remember anything, it is quite clear she didn't kill Kim Ian but only held the knife while someone else already stabbed him, also the Maestro might not have killed him but he hides a secret 

U like Song Jae-rim @nohamahamoud2002 he's cute right? 

Thank you so much for all music details @nohamahamoud2002:kiss_wink: I wonder is that any meaning when they play all this music specially the music from scene that HYY open her house door and the music player playing that music. Should be the 1st music that you share out right? So far they played alot Chopin and recent is  Beethoven - Fur Elise by JY.  

Seriously I never know that the last part is Sper Mario :joy: but I really this part.. looping alot times. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks! :)

7 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Should be the 1st music that you share out right

The music I shared is in the last five minutes of the episode when he told her about his brother.

You were asking about why they use certain  music.

In certain case it is because of the timpani, the instrument Yiyoung plays. Otherwise it is either Chopin or any famous piano pieces because his brother was a pianist :)

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The music I shared is in the last five minutes of the episode when he told her about his brother.

I see I see Thanks darling! :kiss_wink:

LMHYS in English lyric.. Sejeong's feeling? 

• Like 4

On 8/21/2019 at 6:38 AM, carolinedl said:

Here is mine:

Let me explain: first, I thought that the orchestra had organized it because Ian Kim was menacing it, perhaps revealing the extent of its corruption. Hence the involvment of the chief Kang (the creppy guy who had diner with JY's father and Yoon is the last episode). They all planned to kill him. That is Maestro Nam followed them when he heard that he had left with YY. That would make sense in the light of what Mrs. Yoon said to the painist who got fired, that they had been in the red for a while now, etc.

ButI also wondered then, why would JY's father try to kill the case then? Why did he not ask for an autopsy, why did he cremate Kim Ian's body so quickly...

Hence I started thinking that perhaps the organization of the murder is the same, but perhaps for a different reason...

Adding onto this theory....

Kim Ian’s dad never accepted condolences or like you said conducted an autopsy. At first I thought maybe he was scared of the murderer like he knew another big wealthy person of equal standing to him with as behind it and he was no match.

But then how HYY’s cousin throws water on JY. HYYs flashbacks,  mentioning the stabbing, okay maybe it can be the obvious that she approached Ian after he was stabbed hence why she had blood on her hands and the knife. But still so,etching doesn’t add up...why did JYs dad tell JY to leave HYY alone (he said that to him shortly after water slap from HYY cousin when JY confronted him of rumor). 

We now now find out JY hasn’t been close (or much contact I assume) since their parents divorced. So maybe he doesn’t know the true darkness within his brother..

what happened then? If Kim Ian isn’t innocent, what did he do?

What if he hired the truck driver to kidnap HYY and hold them hostage. He wanted to play savior...maybe take advantage of her? The stab wound he had was from HYY defending herself from him.

where does maestro nam and his higher up come into this?

perhaps they were already aware of Kim Ian’s plan and that is why his boss comments how nam is able to have hired HYY when he must feel disgusted seeing her every time....because he let her be bait in a trap to show Kim Ian’s true colors and take his place/seize a promotion thru his downfall. Even if it came at HYYs expense

What’s fascinating is that if this were really an unjust murder, then I think HY cousin would tell JY the truth or at least enuff that he doesn’t have to go after HYY to get his answers.  What kind of situation is this that she isn’t eager to help him? If not for someone supposedly innocent to be brutally murdered, but even so he leaves HYY alone. What is really going on here?