[Drama 2019] Let me hear your song, 너의 노래를 들려줘

0ly40

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frankly I loved the first two episodes, it's rare on my part, I found it terribly good, especially the part where he sings and she laughs then sleeps, it looks like a beautiful hisory of love goes see the day. But the mystery surrounding our lead female remains intact, I guess the guy believes that she really killed his brother and she is guilty, I guess the girl that wanted to introduce his brother is not the lead female but the plague that likes taking the guys from other girls, in any case he wants to know the truth. I wonder if we will not see moral harassment, will be hurt after such beautiful scenes in the first two episodes. Then I'm happy to see the organization of an orchestra in a drama, for the other characters to see,

@marrez1 We shall see tonight since still in early beginning. For sure JY is penetrate HYY's memories on that murder night and find out what was happened. JY himself also has secret 

Spoiler

He change his name. He should be unusual background I guess.. From his house appearance, he should be elite person.. 

I hope they gonna show us more orchestra senes since this is a orchestra story. Seriously I love to see YWJ playing piano.. :wub:

Still cuts 

0001031616_001_20190812134323879.jpg?typ

Ost part.1 release later at 6pm KST 

So here is some questions before sub out. 

Why they remove HYY from orchestra team? NJW really weird.. What was he thinking? 

HEJ said she know someone similar like JY, so she know JY real identity?

Why HYY's ex bf become stalker? What is he looking for? 

JY's brother name Ian Kim, so is they are not a real sibling? 

I NEED SUB SO MUCH~~~ 

Done with the first two espidoes.  I like the actors in this drama. I like the vibes with music as it reminds  us of Nodame Cantibile yet there is murder mystery  and lost memory to the plot.

HYY NJW  they're from same art school. So he knows who she is hence he laugh at her when she trip during her audition.  The  he also called her  ask to meet him told be in the practice rooom - she passed the audition to be timpanist. NJW is concerned about her so he knows what happened to her 1 year ago.

JY on the other hand is someone who works in cafe resturant but  also pianist but did not even attend  college for music. I think i what he's doing to HYY is all planned. Meeting her, eating with her, even moving to where she lives. From the flashabck, He was looking at the  uploaded photo of couple and zoomed in on the man with the ring (Ccould be his brother?)  likely was the musically inclined one. From the flashback the brother died the murder weapon was the knife. But who killed  the guy? He saw the bloody knife (the police didn't) in the park/forest.

HHY seems to have a repressed memory lost. When you want to block traumatic incident. But certain things will bring her to remember the incident like when JW saidn in tone that's hard and serious or scary "lets ride cable car tomorrow Yi Young." the way JW said that triggered a memory  she remembered  the voice. and we saw from the flashback 1 year ago she heard avoice.. "you remember  who you killed?" She didn't react to the knife he was using to cut the apple he was eating because..but the tone and the way he called her name, the memory flashback to her.

I could be wrong with how I think happened. I've only finished watching the ep 1 and 2. I'll wait for the subs for Ep 3 and 4.

2 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

So here is some questions before sub out. 

Why they remove HYY from orchestra team? NJW really weird.. What was he thinking? 

HEJ said she know someone similar like JY, so she know JY real identity?

Why HYY's ex bf become stalker? What is he looking for? 

JY's brother name Ian Kim, so is they are not a real sibling? 

I NEED SUB SO MUCH~~~ 

I couldn't wait and watched it raw, too.

There's soo much questions that we need answer! OMO! :scream: I have a feeling that Ian Kim and JY are brothers. Adoptive brothers? Half brothers? Or could be real brothers and Ian Kim is a stage name? Who knows. But the thing is they have to be really close related to the point where JY really wants to find out who killed Ian Kim.

8 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Ost part.1 Stay with Me

Loving it! I was hoping the OST was release last week with the first couple episodes. Lol. :lol: But it didn't and it's here!

Watch: gugudan’s Kim Sejeong And Yeon Woo Jin Are Aces Of Comedy Acting In “I Wanna Hear Your Song” Making Video

51e4b39a73ab4f34a7334d57d4c17fc2.jpeg?s=

KBS’s “I Wanna Hear Your Song” has released a new behind-the-scenes video!

“I Wanna Hear Your Song” is a mystery romantic comedy about a timpanist named Hong Yi Young (played by gugudan’s Kim Sejeong), who loses all memory of the night of a murder. After encountering a suspicious tone-deaf man named Jang Yoon (played by Yeon Woo Jin), she suddenly finds her forgotten memories returning, and she sets out on a quest to uncover the truth.

The clip opens up with Yeon Woo Jin and Kim Sejeong gathering at Namsan Tower for filming. Kim Sejeong greets the camera with high spirits, and she channels her character Hong Yi Young by complaining, “Yoon dragged me here. I didn’t want to come. Yoon is evil. Please film Yoon being so carefree.”

Then Kim Sejeong admits, “I think it’s nice to come to Namsan Tower in the morning. There are more people who came to exercise than I expected.”

Later, Kim Sejeong and Yeon Woo Jin rehearse the lines where she gets angry at him. When she calls him a pervert, he bursts into laughter and she barely manages to stifle her own laughter as she finishes her line.

Next is the part where the two actors do tai chi. During break, Kim Sejeong cutely sings a song about having eaten giant pork cutlet, but once the cue sign is given, she changes into Hong Yi Young who is too lazy to do tai chi.

Towards the end of the video, Kim Sejeong and Yeon Woo Jin practice their lines for the scene where she’s drunk. Her realistic acting is impressive, and thanks to it, he is able to immerse into his role.  Step by step, Yeon Woo Jin explains the comical acting that they will do, and once filming starts, she follows his instructions and tugs on the end of his pants for her funny drunk acting. As soon as the cut sign is given, Yeon Woo Jin is quick to pull up his pants, making Kim Sejeong burst into laughter.

Watch the making video below!

“I Wanna Hear Your Song” airs on Mondays and Tuesdays at 10 p.m. KST.

7 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

I couldn't wait and watched it raw, too.

There's soo much questions that we need answer! OMO! :scream: I have a feeling that Ian Kim and JY are brothers. Adoptive brothers? Half brothers? Or could be real brothers and Ian Kim is a stage name? Who knows. But the thing is they have to be really close related to the point where JY really wants to find out who killed Ian Kim.

Loving it! I was hoping the OST was release last week with the first couple episodes. Lol. :lol: But it didn't and it's here!

Me too @turtle0217  think both Ian Kim and JY is brother, maybe Ian Kim is stage name (I hope so) coz both of them is pianist but Ian Kim is famous or been to music school but JY not. Don't forget JY's surrounding person still one more person not yet appear - Father. He should be let us know that why JY didn't go to piano school and need to do part time job. 

Btw looking forward tonight as I heard from preview clip that HYY asking "Can I kiss you" (hope I heard right) :P and both atmosphere changing when they standing in front telescope :wub: So are we gonna get some high pace romance soon? 

New Still cuts 

0000613703_001_20190813101030232.jpg?typ

source

Just finished ep5 & 6 with sub.

So HYY had aphasia for 1-2 years after parent died in accident and relapse at Ian Kim's case. Why HYY's life so miserable :tears: And why JY have video of HYY's sister interview? Does he know early that HYY got Insomnia so that why he offer HYY evening call? 

@Heidi Seow my guess is that either they were step-brothers or the parents divorced, which could explain the different names. 

All in all, I am feeling like he just wants to know what she remembers at this point. The way he went after the ex-boyfriend to protect her was super fast and aggressive. He didn't seem like he had done that to get on her good side. It looks like he is softening up to her a bit as he is slowly realizing that she may have not killed the brother, but may have only been a witness....which is what I think she was.

Oh I wonder what will happen in the next episode!

4 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

OMG! Cant believe it happened tonight! Too surprise:w00t::w00t:

Spoilers, please?!

I gave this show a try yesterday and I'm already hooked.  Gotta know what happens next!

Can't remember when I heard it (and it's possible that I got this wrong) because I binge-watched but I thought someone said that he changed his name.  

Archived